• BM66 - Lyman Sheets announces code is finished forever 3 votes
    2%
  • GB - code is completed 17 votes
    9%
  • GB - stream crossing mode is coded and addon mod is offered 5 votes
    3%
  • SW - topper shows up in Stern store 4 votes
    2%
  • Beatles - modern Beatles pinball is released with 100+ songs in high fidelity 4 votes
    2%
  • Past/Present/Future Sterns - any post-2010 pin is configured and built to order 8 votes
    4%
  • $5k Sterns - Gary vows to hold line on pros, squeezing boutique industry out-of-business 24 votes
    13%
  • Continued Success 41 votes
    21%
  • Stern to buy DP, license TBL and make/sell 1000 little dudes in one month 16 votes
    8%
  • Jaws - build and sell Jaws pinball 18 votes
    9%
  • BTTF - build and sell Back to the Future pinball 8 votes
    4%

(Multiple choice - 191 votes by 100 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CF7119EE-3E6A-4DAD-919B-F3BBC1ABC19B (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

All I Want for Stern to do within my lifetime is this .... (pick multiple) You can always change your vote and suggestions made with 24 hours may be added to poll.

#2 5 years ago

How about just continued success??!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

How about just continued success??!

added

#4 5 years ago

Wheel... Of... Fortune.... Code!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wheel... Of... Fortune.... Code!

added for the diligentia

#6 5 years ago

Ghostbusters needs a code update, but it's an enjoyable game when bugs aren't getting in the way (namely the reset issue usually [always?] during Mass Hysteria--have read others having the same issue). Usually don't get far enough to experience an issue with that.

Rob Zombie is the one I feel I have yet to play the real version of and really hope we get an update eventually, even if it doesn't have all of what was promised when Ben was still there. Needs some bug fixes (sounded like that aspect was already in the beta), but really just needs one mini-wizard mode to make it feel like a more full progression (believe they claimed there would be two at one point, but that wouldn't be necessary). I was also hoping to do my own audio swap once code was final. Apron mod has also been disappointing considering what was suggested would eventually be in it. I know David has been swamped though, so I feel bad for both ends of it.

#7 5 years ago

What is incomplete in WPT code?

#8 5 years ago

I voted for a few. If Stern just keeps staying successful while not getting stale that’s fine with me.

I wish they’d finish code for some older games that were forgotten, even if I may never own them, it would be neat if they’d finish them for the folks who love those games.

GB needs it’s code finished because I hated it at first and the most recent code put it back on my top 10.

Also I played the Beatles and it was amazing and if they had a full catalog Beatles game that would be pretty incredible.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

What is incomplete in WPT code?

The Hold'Em hand randomly bricks up -- stops advancing cards permanently -- on the competition mode setting. (There's a PAPA finals vid on YouTube somewhere that shows this happening.)

#10 5 years ago

"$5k Sterns - Gary vows to hold line on pros, squeezing boutique industry out-of-business"

I hope that we can have both reasonably priced Stern pro models and successful boutique pin companies.

#11 5 years ago

I’d like schematics for new games included in a good quality paper manual

#12 5 years ago

Stern’s software team has found a way to catch up on the backlog of past games, with GB and DP remaining. A few could benefit from final bug squashing or minor rule tweaks - GOT, AC/DC and ST - but it is ok that these may never happen. However, new games coming out need full code at release - Munster, and Jaws.

On the remake front - we want at least one vault named LOTR or TRON.

#13 5 years ago

Star Wars topper is out finally, so it can be crossed off the list. But $500 - ouch. Toppers should not be a mega profit center, rather they should be a more realistically priced $250 - $300 ... unless the topper is plugged more into stuff on the code. Then $500+ wouldn’t be so off base.

CF7119EE-3E6A-4DAD-919B-F3BBC1ABC19B (resized).jpegCF7119EE-3E6A-4DAD-919B-F3BBC1ABC19B (resized).jpeg

<insert favorite joke> ...at that price, R2D2 should make you breakfast.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Star Wars topper is out finally, so it can be crossed off the list. But $500 - ouch. Toppers should not be a mega profit center, rather they should be a more realistically priced $250 - $300.
[quoted image]

“Preorder” so not available yet

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

“Preorder” so not available yet

Dome rotates and lights up or projects on the wall, right? I can’t imagine it not being interactive.

#16 5 years ago

Dome rotates and lights up or projects on the wall, right? I can’t imagine it not being interactive.

Lets hope!

#17 5 years ago

Toppers should not be a mega profit center, rather they should be a more realistically priced $250 - $300...

Disagree. It's a non essential, superficial adornment like powder-coated metal pieces.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Warwick, RI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.95
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-i-want-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.