IMG20230318114953 (resized).jpg
AAACDA8A-60E7-4DCA-B35A-BEC5CF892010 (resized).jpeg
20230121_210628_HDR (resized).jpg
20230121_214542 (resized).jpg
20230122_090028 (resized).jpg
20230101_174918_HDR (resized).jpg
20230120_172028_HDR (resized).jpg
20230122_083407_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#646 7 years ago

time to subscribe here, as soon a "pro" will land home... almost i have some pages to read

#649 7 years ago

its "official" now

av1 (resized).JPGav1 (resized).JPG

#650 7 years ago

on which position are the plots at outlanes when game is out of the box/factory settings ?

and what did the 3 "blue targets" (2 behind the cube, 1 at the left lanes) in the game ?

#658 7 years ago

well, i could understand some early hate on this pinball, not only on the "shoot always same shoots" (which i didnt agree, i even like how Lonnie code it), and of course the BW ramp, which for sure was a real/big problem (with old code, and/or if pinball is not tweaked correctly)

than, knowing about the 1.7 update, i have absolutly no regret to have just bought this Avengers, even more when my son was already loving it before !

i've done all tweaks (needing attention) listed here (tanx to evbd)

just back to BW ramp :
while waxed the PF and all the parts already help a lot with this shoot
but here's something may be could serve for others : i noticed that the central part (in aluminium) was not perfectly alligned to the external end of the curve... just 2 mm inside, but of course ball was hitting that for sure, losing speed... than easy trick to realligne these 2 parts, and now BW ramp is easy to pass while ball is rolling perfectly

IMGP1923 (resized).JPGIMGP1923 (resized).JPG

IMGP1924 (resized).JPGIMGP1924 (resized).JPG

OK, 2 asks now :

- did someone got the PDF PRO MANUAL, and upload it for me (and surelly some others guys) ?
as on STERN site the link is wrong (its pointing to the LE... and no, the LE link didnt point to the PRO)

- did someone already scan few/all plastics of the PRO ? specially the green one behind HULK (i smell mine is going to break soon, its distorded), and even better the right+left upper slingshots (to make my own in transparent plate, the mods seems nice but very expensive)

tanx in advance

1 week later
#684 7 years ago

strange about the "update kit", as i jusk asked it for my PRO HUO, and got it without a prob...

#689 7 years ago

reading this i reopen mine, and its huge difference between factory and close at max, now i have to "battle" much more against the pinball

in fact, seeing how its designed, factory or just nothing will be quite the same...

1 week later
#690 7 years ago

@Lonnie_D_R if you're on pinside (and still reading about AV)

here's a bug
well, better calling this something not wanted (?) which can be seen as an exploit for good players :
considering you have 1 (or 2) balls locked in LOKI, no lock ready, and 3 LOKI letters ON (with K or I being OFF)
you shoot the left ramp, when ball hit the switch at the top of the ramp, the LOKI lock release 1 ball, than light the 4th LOKI letters in the inlane (which will light the next lock), and when the other ball finally arrived in the LOKI lock, the MB starts as 1 ball is already on the PF

to polish, a small detail : you've removed the BONUS HELD from the MYSTERY, but its still there on the screen animation with FURY (btw, pity you removed it, even if this could give unbalanced score i admit)

and just an idea, as this will be lots of works i think : at the begining of a ball, making possible to choose which avengers you wanna play during that ball (as in DOCTOR WHO), and than as example (lots of others "gift" are possible) :

* THOR : as a semi-God, all ball saver will last more longer
* HULK : HULK jackpots + X % points
* BLACK WIDOW : super spinner
* CAPTAIN AMERICA : super pops
* IRON MAN : 1 shoot on the iron man switch advance for 2 instead of 1
* HAWKEYE : when in LOKI multiball, 1 shoot only (in place of 2) to collect the super hero

AV is now 3 weeks home and not far from 200 games on it, we like this game

#691 7 years ago

and as i'm a maniac, after having done all needed tweaks, i've found 2 little more :

on his left side, the tesseract was 1 milimeter not leveled with the playfield, done with adding a thin plastic under the PF at screws...

and also having some airballs hitting the upper right ramp transparent plastic (despite the high slope & flippers power settings at minimum) over the IRON MAN entry, with the blue rubber under at the spinner and/or the red plot near FURY... than just done a DIY lexan to cover that area (attach here if you need it)

extra1 (2) (resized).JPGextra1 (2) (resized).JPG

extra1 (3) (resized).JPGextra1 (3) (resized).JPG

extra1 (1) (resized).JPGextra1 (1) (resized).JPG

av extra (resized).PNGav extra (resized).PNG

#692 7 years ago

my son asked for some "curves" than...

extra2 (resized).JPGextra2 (resized).JPG

extra3 (resized).JPGextra3 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#695 7 years ago

this :

oups (resized).jpgoups (resized).jpg

oups2 (resized).JPGoups2 (resized).JPG

assuming the external side (where the ball is supposed to "touch" while climbing, due to physic) : the bridge was 2 mm "more inside" than the curve

3 months later
#706 6 years ago

my son & i also feel IM is the hardest shoot on our Avengers

2 months later
#708 6 years ago

cool tu m'en diras des nouvelles

2 weeks later
#710 6 years ago

quite happy after my best game on Avengers ...

a very good 1st ball (including the 2 extra balls already of course)
going to mini wizard mode, completed
than going to BFE, and only missing 2 IRON MAN shoots (before easy HULK)

afterball1 (resized).jpgafterball1 (resized).jpg

and than as often, stamina is out, finishing my game at 255M (and beating my son high score of 250 lol ! you have some works now... )

2 months later
#719 6 years ago

despite hate this game get for years, i still think its a good/fun pinball WHEN (and only WHEN) all tweaks are done and it plays smoothly...

1 month later
#728 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve just finished modding mine back up...

nice room !

and i hope you did set TILT setting to sensitive, else, i can imagine how easy is to make some "slide" saves

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

5,050 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-hulk-get-is-tilt-avengers-club?tu=ripleyyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.