IMG20230318114953 (resized).jpg
AAACDA8A-60E7-4DCA-B35A-BEC5CF892010 (resized).jpeg
20230121_210628_HDR (resized).jpg
20230121_214542 (resized).jpg
20230122_090028 (resized).jpg
20230101_174918_HDR (resized).jpg
20230120_172028_HDR (resized).jpg
20230122_083407_HDR (resized).jpg

There are 988 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.
#901 3 years ago

It is official after considering for a couple of months and covid getting in the way I am now an owner of an Avengers LE Blue. Now I realize that the criticism of the title is even more unfounded.

#902 3 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

Any of you folks have a spare 515-9635-00 (Pivot Weldment Hulk Lower Assembly) laying around. I was playing, and hulk just turned to his right and pouted like a spoiled child. Turns out the welded part with the e-clip snapped off.
[quoted image]

Anyone have experience removing Hulk to get at the "Pivot Weldment?" Any tips. It's scary as hell in the manual.

#903 3 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

Anyone have experience removing Hulk to get at the "Pivot Weldment?" Any tips. It's scary as hell in the manual.

No tips - I've never had hulk that far apart.

Maybe you can take his torso off (2 or 4 screws through the back, I believe), remove his arms (screws in the side of each arm), then remove the set screw in the weldment and slide the arm pivot shaft out?

#904 3 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

No tips - I've never had hulk that far apart.
Maybe you can take his torso off (2 or 4 screws through the back, I believe), remove his arms (screws in the side of each arm), then remove the set screw in the weldment and slide the arm pivot shaft out?

It wasn't as bad as I thought. A set screw and another screw detach Hulk from the bottom, 4 screws and 2 bolts to remove the lower assembly. The pain in the ass was the Locktite on the sub assembly. Needed the heat gun for that. I have a friend who's going to reweld it for me. The post snapped off from a weak weld. Looking at the assembly, they probably could have gotten away with one coil in the design.

IMG_1123 (resized).JPGIMG_1123 (resized).JPG
#905 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing this
Be great to see if it happens to others

#906 3 years ago

That's diffidently not a common failure point. The wire breaking to the coil is but not the bracket itself breaking. Had my game for nearly 6 years before selling it and never saw anything like that from my game and I think I've only heard of a handful breaking across the forums I'm a member of.

#907 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That's diffidently not a common failure point. The wire breaking to the coil is but not the bracket itself breaking. Had my game for nearly 6 years before selling it and never saw anything like that from my game and I think I've only heard of a handful breaking across the forums I'm a member of.

Mine snapped almost identical to the above pic. I bought a new one from Stern through a distro and it was much thicker and made of what seemed to be better quality metal.

1 month later
#908 3 years ago

I'm super happy to be back in the club after about 5 years away. I actually bought back my old Blue LE, and am thrilled to have it back home. I sold it not long before the final big code update hit. Man...what a difference that made. Almost all of the remaining issues I had struggled with were addressed. Good stuff.

Anyone have pics of their machines with art blades? In particular, I would love to see how the Tilt Hulk blades look on a blue LE. I'm not sure if it would clash or not.

3 weeks later
#909 3 years ago

I just put up my Avengers Hulk LE HOU for sale. I'm the original owner. I'm a huge marvel and Avengers fan, but it's time to rotate the collection. PM me if interested.

Question: Those that installed cleland sound mod, how do you get the volume to be louder on the voice overs?

#910 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I just put up my Avengers Hulk LE HOU for sale. I'm the original owner. I'm a huge marvel and Avengers fan, but it's time to rotate the collection. PM me if interested.
Question: Those that installed cleland sound mod, how do you get the volume to be louder on the voice overs?

someone that knows this better can give you a better answer. But for a quick answer the music attentuation or sound attentuation options should be more negative to make the voices louder.

Cleland provided the following in an email to me about my Guardians:

As far as the sound balance goes. You can adjust two settings in the game menu. Music Setting, and Speech Setting.
With either one, the higher the negative value is...the louder the setting is.

Therefore, Music -20 makes it much louder over the speech say at 10.

I hope this make some sense, I know it seems kind of backwards. But, you can play with those values within those two game settings adjustments.

#911 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm super happy to be back in the club after about 5 years away. I actually bought back my old Blue LE, and am thrilled to have it back home. I sold it not long before the final big code update hit. Man...what a difference that made. Almost all of the remaining issues I had struggled with were addressed. Good stuff.
Anyone have pics of their machines with art blades? In particular, I would love to see how the Tilt Hulk blades look on a blue LE. I'm not sure if it would clash or not.

I hear you. I sold my HulkLE a few years back. Missed it and when a HUO mint one came up I was all over it. Had it 3 years again and still love it. Welcome back. Great bang for buck game. Full LE

#912 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone know where I can find the cleland sound for hulk Le?

#913 3 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Anyone know where I can find the cleland sound for hulk Le?

Looking for it too!

4 weeks later
#914 3 years ago

By chance does anyone have a spare avengers key fob?

Pic attached.

IMG_20201024_190326 (resized).jpgIMG_20201024_190326 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#915 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

By chance does anyone have a spare avengers key fob?
Pic attached. [quoted image]

Anyone?

#916 3 years ago

Mine came in the factory bag with it.
One you dial this game in the game is amazing and hard

Love it

#917 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Mine came in the factory bag with it.
One you dial this game in the game is amazing and hard
Love it

I'm looking for a spare. Someone who is willing to part with one.

Don't have the game anymore.

2 weeks later
#918 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Broke down and answered my own question about how the Tilt Graphics Hulk blades would look on a Blue LE. I am super happy with them and do not think they clash at all!

517002EF-8600-480C-8FAC-12466F6FB613 (resized).jpeg517002EF-8600-480C-8FAC-12466F6FB613 (resized).jpeg586B2DEB-AE05-4743-8AC7-2FF267DA26BE (resized).jpeg586B2DEB-AE05-4743-8AC7-2FF267DA26BE (resized).jpeg8A44F19B-4481-4C2B-8087-7E55177C2FE6 (resized).jpeg8A44F19B-4481-4C2B-8087-7E55177C2FE6 (resized).jpeg96824169-3886-421E-B3D7-F9A865A29825 (resized).jpeg96824169-3886-421E-B3D7-F9A865A29825 (resized).jpegB2F1AB83-5E32-47D9-9067-5E59923335FF (resized).jpegB2F1AB83-5E32-47D9-9067-5E59923335FF (resized).jpegD516AEC9-0A78-4373-A972-25548C042286 (resized).jpegD516AEC9-0A78-4373-A972-25548C042286 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#919 3 years ago

I'm in...today

20210109_163013 (resized).jpg20210109_163013 (resized).jpg20210109_163119 (resized).jpg20210109_163119 (resized).jpg
#920 3 years ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

I'm in...today
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome lineup...three of my favorites!

1 month later
#921 3 years ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

I'm in...today

I’ve had those 3 games too. Great lineup. HulkLE is awesome.

2 weeks later
#922 3 years ago

Just joined the club today! Had no idea when I woke up this morning that I’d be picking a pin up, but I couldn’t pass it up.

The back box lights are not working, and I don’t see a back box key anywhere. I haven’t seen a setting in the menu for back box brightness. Am I missing it somewhere?

1CA62928-44ED-4532-B47E-26442384E1DA (resized).jpeg1CA62928-44ED-4532-B47E-26442384E1DA (resized).jpeg
#923 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Just joined the club today! Had no idea when I woke up this morning that I’d be picking a pin up, but I couldn’t pass it up.
The back box lights are not working, and I don’t see a back box key anywhere. I haven’t seen a setting in the menu for back box brightness. Am I missing it somewhere?[quoted image]

Congrats! No backbox brightness adjustment on this era machines. It's just a florescent tube behind the backglass and can't be dimmed. I suggest a couple layers of masking tape or a couple strips of electrical tape on the front of the tube to help dim it down. Otherwise there are mods out there to convert to leds that are dimmable.

#924 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Congrats! No backbox brightness adjustment on this era machines. It's just a florescent tube behind the backglass and can't be dimmed. I suggest a couple layers of masking tape or a couple strips of electrical tape on the front of the tube to help dim it down. Otherwise there are mods out there to convert to leds that are dimmable.

Thanks! I’m new to Sterns, and all pins made in this century, so I may ask a few dumb questions.

Is there an easy way to adjust the black widow bridge? It looks like it rests on the left plastics and it keeps the right side about a 1/4” higher than it should be.

6F5EF865-969F-4D6B-A023-05F0AAACAE27 (resized).jpeg6F5EF865-969F-4D6B-A023-05F0AAACAE27 (resized).jpeg
#925 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Thanks! I’m new to Sterns, and all pins made in this century, so I may ask a few dumb questions.
Is there an easy way to adjust the black widow bridge? It looks like it rests on the left plastics and it keeps the right side about a 1/4” higher than it should be.[quoted image]

I would suggest you do some searching and reading through this thread. I love the game, but it's a bucket full of issues. Well worth the tweaking time in the end, but it will likely be a challenge.

The short answer with the BW ramp is brute force. Grab that sucker and give it a bend in the direction you need. Don't go all Hulk and break it, but you can definitely put some torque on it to get it to lay more flat. You will also likely have to put some washers or spacers under the clear plastic above it to help minimize rejects.

Best of luck, and enjoy this great, underrated game.

#926 3 years ago

Check the inside of the coin door for the backbox keys. they should be hanging in there.

#927 3 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Check the inside of the coin door for the backbox keys. they should be hanging in there.

Just triple checked to make sure I didn’t overlook them, and they’re not there.

I’ll just replace the locks with some that are keyed alike.

Thanks!

#928 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I would suggest you do some searching and reading through this thread. I love the game, but it's a bucket full of issues. Well worth the tweaking time in the end, but it will likely be a challenge.
The short answer with the BW ramp is brute force. Grab that sucker and give it a bend in the direction you need. Don't go all Hulk and break it, but you can definitely put some torque on it to get it to lay more flat. You will also likely have to put some washers or spacers under the clear plastic above it to help minimize rejects.
Best of luck, and enjoy this great, underrated game.

Perfect, thanks! Much better now.

E96848FB-E36F-47A2-A4BD-3EFFAE4DCB51 (resized).jpegE96848FB-E36F-47A2-A4BD-3EFFAE4DCB51 (resized).jpeg
#929 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Just triple checked to make sure I didn’t overlook them, and they’re not there.
I’ll just replace the locks with some that are keyed alike.
Thanks!

It's possible that they fell into the cabinet in transit, I would lift the playfield and look around.

Also, the backbox lock is #'d... You can always find a replacement key you can order for it.

#930 3 years ago

I’ll admit when I played this pin on location I wasn’t impressed.

It’s actually a ton of fun once you start tweaking it to play smooth.

#931 3 years ago

Just picked up a super low-use Hulk LE the other day for a price I just couldn't turn down and I'm working on fixing all the little frustrating things now. Had to do the washer trick to the THOR targets (and will likely do it to the HULK targets also, just because), then had to raise the THOR targets because the ball was getting stuck. Needed to put a washer under the lower static portion of the Black Widow ramp because a lazy shot would get hopelessly stuck and would require glass off to remove. Seems better now. Hulk's arms are as stucky as I assume they are on any other machine, but I haven't even tried to address that yet.

Still fighting shooter alignment and it looks like the auto-launcher is...wobbly? I dunno. I must not have the angle right on the shooter rod because it's still not a perfectly smooth shot to the top all the time. More adjustment...

The saucer is a NIGHTMARE to hit..seems the balls just deflect off of it about 90% of the time. Maybe that's by design and I just suck.

Aside from those issues this thing plays pretty nicely..although I can't seem to crack 6mil on a game (granted, shooter woes..but that doesn't add THAT many points even with proper skillshot). Yikes.

No idea if this is a keeper or not, as I've already been offered a BKSOR Premium in trade for it. It's a pretty neat game, but I feel like you have to be some kind of pinball wizard to be able to post a score worth a damn!

20210305_140253 (resized).jpg20210305_140253 (resized).jpg20210305_142914 (resized).jpg20210305_142914 (resized).jpg20210305_142929 (resized).jpg20210305_142929 (resized).jpg20210305_142936 (resized).jpg20210305_142936 (resized).jpg
#932 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Just picked up a super low-use Hulk LE the other day for a price I just couldn't turn down and I'm working on fixing all the little frustrating things now. Had to do the washer trick to the THOR targets (and will likely do it to the HULK targets also, just because), then had to raise the THOR targets because the ball was getting stuck. Needed to put a washer under the lower static portion of the Black Widow ramp because a lazy shot would get hopelessly stuck and would require glass off to remove. Seems better now. Hulk's arms are as stucky as I assume they are on any other machine, but I haven't even tried to address that yet.
Still fighting shooter alignment and it looks like the auto-launcher is...wobbly? I dunno. I must not have the angle right on the shooter rod because it's still not a perfectly smooth shot to the top all the time. More adjustment...
The saucer is a NIGHTMARE to hit..seems the balls just deflect off of it about 90% of the time. Maybe that's by design and I just suck.
Aside from those issues this thing plays pretty nicely..although I can't seem to crack 6mil on a game (granted, shooter woes..but that doesn't add THAT many points even with proper skillshot). Yikes.
No idea if this is a keeper or not, as I've already been offered a BKSOR Premium in trade for it. It's a pretty neat game, but I feel like you have to be some kind of pinball wizard to be able to post a score worth a damn![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Shooter is the one thing that I could never get 100%. Just forget about the other skill shots and focus on the Captain America super skill shot (short plunge to feed the right flipper, then hit Cap). But yeah...that ball launch is a mother. Part of it is the auto plunge mechanism and perfect alignment of the manual plunger, but the plastic "ramp" that it goes up is made of multiple pieces and has enough give and slop to mess up even a perfect plunge. I shimmed and stabilized that whole ramp as much as possible, but it's still hit or miss.

The saucer really isn't meant to be shot directly, though a ball can wander in there. Whenever the saucer is lit, a shot to the Black Widow ramp will divert to drop into the saucer from above. It's a really cool feature. You may need to tweak that alignment, and make sure you have the parts from the Stern "fix kit" that they sent out, which adds an additional ring plastic underneath to guide the ball better. Early code wouldn't divert for an extra ball, which made collecting it basically impossible until multiball was ready to start. Thankfully that was also changed in the code!

We've all been there on the Thor targets. Did mine so long ago I forgot about it, but yeah...I had to do it to.

For the Hulk arms, I raised mine just enough that a ball cannot get stuck behind them. The only downfall to doing that is it is POSSIBLE to hit the Hulk super jackpot target when they are down (you are supposed to hit Hulk to raise his arms and then hit it while they are up), but it's not a sure thing and so rare it isn't worth worrying about. I think I also dremeled down the bottom of his left arm, but I can't remember if that was for stuck balls or hitting the plastic behind him. Or maybe that is where the arms used to get stuck on the raising ramp...but a code update fixed that timing so it doesn't happen again. Either way, you can eliminate all the stuck balls with enough tweaking.

Stick with it. It's frustrating, but worth it in the end. Great game. Nothing else quite like it.

#933 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Shooter is the one thing that I could never get 100%. Just forget about the other skill shots and focus on the Captain America super skill shot (short plunge to feed the right flipper, then hit Cap). But yeah...that ball launch is a mother. Part of it is the auto plunge mechanism and perfect alignment of the manual plunger, but the plastic "ramp" that it goes up is made of multiple pieces and has enough give and slop to mess up even a perfect plunge. I shimmed and stabilized that whole ramp as much as possible, but it's still hit or miss.
The saucer really isn't meant to be shot directly, though a ball can wander in there. Whenever the saucer is lit, a shot to the Black Widow ramp will divert to drop into the saucer from above. It's a really cool feature. You may need to tweak that alignment, and make sure you have the parts from the Stern "fix kit" that they sent out, which adds an additional ring plastic underneath to guide the ball better. Early code wouldn't divert for an extra ball, which made collecting it basically impossible until multiball was ready to start. Thankfully that was also changed in the code!
We've all been there on the Thor targets. Did mine so long ago I forgot about it, but yeah...I had to do it to.
For the Hulk arms, I raised mine just enough that a ball cannot get stuck behind them. The only downfall to doing that is it is POSSIBLE to hit the Hulk super jackpot target when they are down (you are supposed to hit Hulk to raise his arms and then hit it while they are up), but it's not a sure thing and so rare it isn't worth worrying about. I think I also dremeled down the bottom of his left arm, but I can't remember if that was for stuck balls or hitting the plastic behind him. Or maybe that is where the arms used to get stuck on the raising ramp...but a code update fixed that timing so it doesn't happen again. Either way, you can eliminate all the stuck balls with enough tweaking.
Stick with it. It's frustrating, but worth it in the end. Great game. Nothing else quite like it.

Thanks for the lengthy response! Still trying to feel this thing out I guess. I had what I felt was a pretty decent game that completed some objectives and hit the BW shot a bunch of times...not quite 7mil lolol. So, not so great really.

Good point on the saucer. I don't think it's ever failed to capture the ball from above. It just seemed like it skipped out around the playfield a LOT and I figured some of those should have fallen in. It was on v1.2 when I brought it home but I've since updated it.

I really liked the idea of changing the tournament button to raise his arms. Mine doesn't have the button and I don't think that empty cavity looks very good. I'd love a button that said SMASH or something.

I really wanted to put some spotlights in this because it's so incredibly dark but with no ground braid I'm not sure what to clip the ground to. Also I'm not sure how...frowned upon.. it would be to change all the GI to sunlight white. I'm half tempted to do it just to see what it looks like. I just wanna see the ball!

#934 3 years ago

/deleted

20210305_235908 (resized).jpg20210305_235908 (resized).jpg
#935 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Lol. I dropped a 37mil earlier and pissed hulk off I guess. Sheared off the same piece others have mentioned, then the entire assembly blew itself apart. Used a 6-32 bolt and a locknut to get back up and running. Looks like the replacement part (515-9635-00) is $100+. WOOF. Then I had to resolder the switch in front of hulk.

Followed up the repair with my best ever score. Keep in mind it's a hollow score since I put a small piece of foam under his backside to lift up his arms slightly. Makes hitting that target much easier. Hollow score or not, I had a blast playing it.

20210308_201930 (resized).jpg20210308_201930 (resized).jpg20210308_203940 (resized).jpg20210308_203940 (resized).jpg20210308_211013 (resized).jpg20210308_211013 (resized).jpg20210308_211517 (resized).jpg20210308_211517 (resized).jpg20210308_213849 (resized).jpg20210308_213849 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#936 3 years ago

Hey guys I’m at it again. Sold my Hulk and am looking for one of Joes Laseriffic 3D Hulk LE Topper to add to new Hulk coming. Hit me up if you do doesn’t have to be new just a nice one in good working order. Hoping someone bought one but didn’t fit the basement height that you guys seem to have issues with. No basements here much. Same as one in pix. Don’t stress about sending to Australia as it will be local postage to Texas. A buddy of mine there is helping me out with game purchase.

21B0A2E0-F117-4961-9568-C3505749A1CD (resized).jpeg21B0A2E0-F117-4961-9568-C3505749A1CD (resized).jpeg

#937 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Thanks for the lengthy response! Still trying to feel this thing out I guess. I had what I felt was a pretty decent game that completed some objectives and hit the BW shot a bunch of times...not quite 7mil lolol. So, not so great really.
Good point on the saucer. I don't think it's ever failed to capture the ball from above. It just seemed like it skipped out around the playfield a LOT and I figured some of those should have fallen in. It was on v1.2 when I brought it home but I've since updated it.
I really liked the idea of changing the tournament button to raise his arms. Mine doesn't have the button and I don't think that empty cavity looks very good. I'd love a button that said SMASH or something.
I really wanted to put some spotlights in this because it's so incredibly dark but with no ground braid I'm not sure what to clip the ground to. Also I'm not sure how...frowned upon.. it would be to change all the GI to sunlight white. I'm half tempted to do it just to see what it looks like. I just wanna see the ball!

I ended up biting the bullet and put pinstadiums on my last Hulk. Made a huge difference. Expensive but worth it. Pix of before and after in case you missed the post here previously.Will probably do it again on the one coming. Lifting the arms a little with one of the small 3/8 rubber rings was such an easy fix to stop all the ball searches and speeds up the game. It’s been posted a few times. A few cents and a few minutes to fix.
86475B83-8B7F-4CED-90FC-F14B7BAE8C51 (resized).jpeg86475B83-8B7F-4CED-90FC-F14B7BAE8C51 (resized).jpeg6F91B770-649E-4EE5-98E7-A1E0BE621527 (resized).jpeg6F91B770-649E-4EE5-98E7-A1E0BE621527 (resized).jpeg

#938 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I ended up biting the bullet and put pinstadiums on my last Hulk. Made a huge difference. Expensive but worth it. Will probably do it again on the one coming. Lifting the arms a little with one of the small 3/8 rubber rings was such an easy fix to stop all the ball searches and speeds up the game. It’s been posted a few times. A few cents and a few minutes to fix.

If you would've ended up buying mine all the fixes would've been done.

#939 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

If you would've ended up buying mine all the fixes would've been done.

Yes but where’s the fun in that. I love the tinkering part as much as playing. But yeah I hear ya. A nice dialled in HulkLE is a dream to play.

#940 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I ended up biting the bullet and put pinstadiums on my last Hulk. Made a huge difference. Expensive but worth it. Pix of before and after in case you missed the post here previously.Will probably do it again on the one coming. Lifting the arms a little with one of the small 3/8 rubber rings was such an easy fix to stop all the ball searches and speeds up the game. It’s been posted a few times. A few cents and a few minutes to fix.

I'm not usually a huge fan of PinStadiums but those look great in this game! Nice transformation.

I actually dropped off my Hulk LE at a friend's house, I hate to say. Fun game, and I was enjoying it quite a bit with the tweaks I did, but I was offered a Black Knight Sword of Rage (Prem) in trade and didn't feel like I could turn that down.

I wish more people would play Avengers *now* with the code update and stucky tweaks done. It really is a fun game that gets a lot of undeserved hate.

3 months later
#941 2 years ago

Anyone know how to troubleshoot the HULK letters. They don’t rest/go back up after they’re all hit. What would be the things to check? I can manually raise them from the underside so there’s nothing blocking them.

#942 2 years ago
Quoted from mike071581:

Anyone know how to troubleshoot the HULK letters. They don’t rest/go back up after they’re all hit. What would be the things to check? I can manually raise them from the underside so there’s nothing blocking them.

Have you re set the connectors? Are the Thor targets working ok? Checked fuses?

#943 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Have you re set the connectors? Are the Thor targets working ok? Checked fuses?

Thor targets work fine and reseated the connector. Where is the fuse…in the back box?

#944 2 years ago
Quoted from mike071581:

Thor targets work fine and reseated the connector. Where is the fuse…in the back box?

Yes check them with a multimeter just to be sure. Probably not fuse though if Thor targets are working.

#945 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Wow big improve with the lighting
What does that run

#946 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Wow big improve with the lighting
What does that run

Between $250 and $500 depending on the size of your wallet. I had the cheapest version.

1 week later
#947 2 years ago

Does anyone know what size rubber the back right is next to the hulk arm. The current one is wearing out and needs to be replaced.

E007CF06-3336-4517-BE68-52F3624CAB44 (resized).jpegE007CF06-3336-4517-BE68-52F3624CAB44 (resized).jpeg
#948 2 years ago
Quoted from mike071581:

Does anyone know what size rubber the back right is next to the hulk arm. The current one is wearing out and needs to be replaced.
[quoted image]

PM sent. 2-1/2” same as slings going by manual.

3 months later
#949 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I have some sitting in a box waiting on me to pick out some side art i like. anyone have suggestions on side art?

#950 2 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

I have some sitting in a box waiting on me to pick out some side art i like. anyone have suggestions on side art?

I really like the Hulk design from Tilt Graphics. I actually have them on my Blue and they still look great. I would imagine they look fantastic on a Hulk.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/hulk-gameblades

I have some pics here in this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-hulk-get-is-tilt-avengers-club/page/19#post-5987923

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
There are 988 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-hulk-get-is-tilt-avengers-club/page/19?hl=y3ag3r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.