IMG20230318114953 (resized).jpg
AAACDA8A-60E7-4DCA-B35A-BEC5CF892010 (resized).jpeg
20230121_210628_HDR (resized).jpg
20230121_214542 (resized).jpg
20230122_090028 (resized).jpg
20230101_174918_HDR (resized).jpg
20230120_172028_HDR (resized).jpg
20230122_083407_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 988 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 20.
#851 4 years ago
Quoted from ElCid95:

I have Cleland's version for the Pro, but since it is 32mb, I'm not sure how I can send it to you.

Do you use dropbox?

#852 4 years ago

All is good. I managed to get a link direct from Cleland. Thanks!

#853 4 years ago

Can I get the link sent to me?
What is this music modded code do??

#854 4 years ago

I'd be interested in the link for the link from Cleland as well.

1 week later
#855 4 years ago

Has anyone solved the Ball Launch issues yet? I think i read in the problems thread that the issue is that the autolaunch peice doesn't line up exactly with the shooter lane notch which offsets the ball from the shooter rod. I have confirmed this is the case on my end and i tested it by just supporting the auto launch piece while i manually plunged. I've got some ideas i want to test to build a support to hold the auto launch piece in place. In the mean time here are some pictures of what i'm referring to...

Notice the left part of the Auto Launch isn't touching the ballNotice the left part of the Auto Launch isn't touching the ball

Notice the Auto Launch Piece is leaning to the leftNotice the Auto Launch Piece is leaning to the left

Supported is sits flush with the ball and shooter laneSupported is sits flush with the ball and shooter lane

1 week later
#856 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Has anyone solved the Ball Launch issues yet? I think i read in the problems thread that the issue is that the autolaunch peice doesn't line up exactly with the shooter lane notch which offsets the ball from the shooter rod. I have confirmed this is the case on my end and i tested it by just supporting the auto launch piece while i manually plunged. I've got some ideas i want to test to build a support to hold the auto launch piece in place. In the mean time here are some pictures of what i'm referring to...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

What ball issue?
Is it like a semi wobbly launch sometimes or something else?

#857 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

What ball issue?
Is it like a semi wobbly launch sometimes or something else?

Yeah the wobbly or inconsistent launch speeds.

#858 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Yeah the wobbly or inconsistent launch speeds.

Easy enough to bend the right arm of the launch bracket a tiny bit to the right

#859 4 years ago

Up as others have said. Just get In there and try bending the assembly where needed. Pinball often requires a few tweaks.

2 weeks later
#860 4 years ago

I was walking through a Hobby Lobby store today with the wife and saw these hanging up. I do not own an avengers, but if I did, I would’ve bought these to hang on the wall. Just passing along the info in case anyone is interested.

547B5A91-F33C-4A41-85FB-714BFFBDFD0E (resized).jpeg547B5A91-F33C-4A41-85FB-714BFFBDFD0E (resized).jpegC686381F-DEDA-46DC-8694-D957FF824485 (resized).jpegC686381F-DEDA-46DC-8694-D957FF824485 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#861 4 years ago

Never understood why on an LE the made everything green except the flipper buttons. Got these for free on BF with my order from comet pinball. Pretty easy install.

AF2A0273-E312-4BDD-957D-75D5F25FC239 (resized).jpegAF2A0273-E312-4BDD-957D-75D5F25FC239 (resized).jpeg
#862 4 years ago

Quick question to an owner of an le or premium....

Can you disable the Hawkeye crossover ramp all together?

I know you can change settings so you can control the diverter but wondering if a 100% disable of the ramp crossing is possible in the settings. Thanks!!

#863 4 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Quick question to an owner of an le or premium....
Can you disable the Hawkeye crossover ramp all together?
I know you can change settings so you can control the diverter but wondering if a 100% disable of the ramp crossing is possible in the settings. Thanks!!

Why would you want to?

1 week later
#864 4 years ago

When I first played the game hated it. Two years after the first time playing it for the first time it seems I really enjoy the challenge of this game. How this thing after hitting a number of shots is such a blast to play. Now I am to the point of considering buying a pro edition. So a couple of questions why does this game get such a bad rap? Also what to look for besides the obvious should I look for in a used game? I seem to like to own games that others on Pinside rip on I currently own Stern Kiss and Stern Star Wars Pro. I think addition of Avengers would give me three very different games.

#865 4 years ago

I think the pro is very good value
I would see if any mods were done to ensure smooth gameplay
Many posts in this thread to mod the game to make it very smooth with no ball hangups
Dimpling is pretty common I would imagine with this game
Def give it a go via test and make sure all features working

#866 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRockDude:

When I first played the game hated it. Two years after the first time playing it for the first time it seems I really enjoy the challenge of this game. How this thing after hitting a number of shots is such a blast to play. Now I am to the point of considering buying a pro edition. So a couple of questions why does this game get such a bad rap? Also what to look for besides the obvious should I look for in a used game? I seem to like to own games that others on Pinside rip on I currently own Stern Kiss and Stern Star Wars Pro. I think addition of Avengers would give me three very different games.

It is a great game, I love mine. In addition to the normal condition issues:

Make sure the shooter launches the ball reliably both auto and plunger

Make sure the switch in front of hulk is registering reliably

Make sure hulk turns and rages properly.

Make sure the plastic behind hulk isn't broken.

This is going to be a weird one, but make sure you can make the Iron Man shot. That shot is SUPER tight on some examples of this game, especially from a cradle.

#868 4 years ago

That is awesome. Would be cool on the backbox too if it isn't there already. I am assuming you just hooked it up to the flashers on the back wall?

#869 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

That is awesome. Would be cool on the backbox too if it isn't there already. I am assuming you just hooked it up to the flashers on the back wall?

It's just from rock custom pinball undercab kit.

#870 4 years ago

Hello!
I see several mentions of tesseract mod, but it seems to be several mods? One white and one bluish, pinball refinery and hooked on pinball?

What is the best one?

Morten

#871 4 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Hello!
I see several mentions of tesseract mod, but it seems to be several mods? One white and one bluish, pinball refinery and hooked on pinball?
What is the best one?
Morten

The best one is the one they no longer make with what looks like multiple, tiny strands of ribbons inside.

But of the ones they make now, I'd go for the blueish one.

#872 4 years ago

Hooked on pinball is the best

#873 4 years ago

The hooked one has 2 lights and it's awesome when activated
Really blows people away when the blue comes on

#874 4 years ago

Hey I'm having an issue. Sometimes when my shaker goes off my flippers go dead like i tilted but it doesn't act like i tilted. Anyone seen that before?

It is getting real annoying because it is doing it more often than now now.Shaker is set to normal.

#875 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Hey I'm having an issue. Sometimes when my shaker goes off my flippers go dead like i tilted but it doesn't act like i tilted. Anyone seen that before?
It is getting real annoying because it is doing it more often than now now.Shaker is set to normal.

I've never seen this before on mine.

When the flippers go dead, I assume you drain the ball. Does the bonus count up like normal?

Try reseating the connectors on the trough. Those are notorious for going flaky on this era Stern.

#876 4 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I've never seen this before on mine.
When the flippers go dead, I assume you drain the ball. Does the bonus count up like normal?
Try reseating the connectors on the trough. Those are notorious for going flaky on this era Stern.

Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the time even if it does count bonus it doesn’t eject the next ball. It will just sit in ball search mode. Based on some research it did it is the node board connector. I haven’t gotten a chance to try disconnecting and reconnecting it yet.

Spike boards apparently have an issue with the shaker Motor causing voltage to drop and flippers to shut down also but I think that is a long shot.

#877 4 years ago

It was fun while it lasted, but I sold mine. Great game! It lasted about 2.5 years in a collection of 5-6 games. I wasn't sure it would last that long.

IMG_20190823_190621 (resized).jpgIMG_20190823_190621 (resized).jpg
#878 4 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

It was fun while it lasted, but I sold mine. Great game! It lasted about 2.5 years in a collection of 5-6 games. I wasn't sure it would last that long.[quoted image]

Your lineup looks like mine used to... (Bdk was to the right of iron Man in this pic)

IMG_20180617_133215_1 (resized).jpgIMG_20180617_133215_1 (resized).jpg
#879 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the time even if it does count bonus it doesn’t eject the next ball. It will just sit in ball search mode. Based on some research it did it is the node board connector. I haven’t gotten a chance to try disconnecting and reconnecting it yet.
Spike boards apparently have an issue with the shaker Motor causing voltage to drop and flippers to shut down also but I think that is a long shot.

Avengers isn't a Spike game, it uses the Stern SAM system. No node boards.

The reason I suggested the trough connector is when that connector gets flakey, the game loses track of balls and will send additional balls to the PF, go dead and end the ball, etc.

#880 4 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

The reason I suggested the trough connector is when that connector gets flakey, the game loses track of balls and will send additional balls to the PF, go dead and end the ball, etc.

Which one specifically? The three pin connected to the board off the back of the trough?

#881 4 years ago

Hi! New avengers pro owner as of today! One major issue is the hulk drop targets arent registering and therefor also not resetting. I made a thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-hulk-drop-targets-not-registering-and-resetting

Also what i am curious about, is that in the adjustements there is a "disable huk drop target" adjustment. How does this affect the actual gameplay? Does the hulk ramp switch compensate with a drop target hit or something?

Looking forward to LEDing and getting the game in great shape!

2 weeks later
#882 4 years ago

Just recently picked up a premium... a little harder to come by I’ve heard. Anyways just quick question on the multipliers... how do they work? I’ve got 2x multiplier come up on mystery how does that work and how do you know? Is there a light etc?
Also I see when you collect an avenger it says that avenger is 2x but I don’t really see any scoring changes... maybe I’m not looking hard enough. Also is this displayed somewhere... I’m guessing maybe the avenger flashers on the backboard. Either strobing or flashing?

One last question? Does anyone have a color dmd running on their avengers and can let me know if it’s worth it. Some games I find don’t really benefit a great deal from color.

#883 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Your lineup looks like mine used to... (Bdk was to the right of iron Man in this pic)[quoted image]

Ha, I had almost exact same 4 game lineup but guardians instead of BDK. I do miss avengers LE. Such a fun game, but I needed to switch it up for space sake

1 week later
#884 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a topper

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-topper-1

topper (resized).jpgtopper (resized).jpg
#885 4 years ago

We have an Avengers HUO HULK LE with a number of nice mods for sale if anyone is looking... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90059

D77630A2-ED99-48D9-883E-C90910DFD749 (resized).pngD77630A2-ED99-48D9-883E-C90910DFD749 (resized).png
1 month later
#886 4 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

For all those interested.

Figured the problem out. I had replaced the Shooter Lane switch and used slip on connectors instead of soldering. The switch was not connected well i guess. I have now soldered the wires back on and put a connector in place for easy replacement.

IMG_4436 (resized).JPGIMG_4436 (resized).JPG
#887 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

For all those interested.
Figured the problem out. I had replaced the Shooter Lane switch and used slip on connectors instead of soldering. The switch was not connected well i guess. I have now soldered the wires back on and put a connector in place for easy replacement.[quoted image]

Well I at least ruled that out but I do think there is a trough issue still...

The game killed my flippers and drained all balls during a multiball and then didn't kick out a new one...I ran a trough test while in that state and this is what it said.

IMG_4437 (resized).JPGIMG_4437 (resized).JPG
#888 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Well I at least ruled that out but I do think there is a trough issue still...
The game killed my flippers and drained all balls during a multiball and then didn't kick out a new one...I ran a trough test while in that state and this is what it said.[quoted image]

Well I played a little more today and the issue got worse, no balls were registering. I looked underneath and saw the balls weren't hitting the switches while in the trough which i thought was weird. I cycled through a couple of them and on the second one it spit out a LED Lense cap. Turns out one of the lenses from my right slingshot had rattled off...

IMG_4441 (resized).JPGIMG_4441 (resized).JPG
#889 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Well I played a little more today and the issue got worse, no balls were registering. I looked underneath and saw the balls weren't hitting the switches while in the trough which i thought was weird. I cycled through a couple of them and on the second one it spit out a LED Lense cap. Turns out one of the lenses from my right slingshot had rattled off...[quoted image]

That will do it! Glad you found the culprit. It's not always as it seems with these machines!

Also...that green powdercoat... *drool*. Cool pic.

#890 4 years ago

Glad you found it! Thanks for posting the solution!

3 weeks later
#891 3 years ago

Alright, while i was cleaning today i noticed a cracked ramp plastic and i'm thinking it might be because this is not sitting correctly. Can anyone confirm how this is supposed to sit?

IMG_4602 (resized).JPGIMG_4602 (resized).JPG
#892 3 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Alright, while i was cleaning today i noticed a cracked ramp plastic and i'm thinking it might be because this is not sitting correctly. Can anyone confirm how this is supposed to sit?[quoted image]

Mine is about 1/4” above and not connected to the screw.

67BEB759-8FB9-4EFA-8E48-A7FA7BAB1A0D (resized).jpeg67BEB759-8FB9-4EFA-8E48-A7FA7BAB1A0D (resized).jpeg8AC45B78-5B93-4EAF-9795-26EE4A151992 (resized).jpeg8AC45B78-5B93-4EAF-9795-26EE4A151992 (resized).jpegABE1889B-A738-4F49-9D56-9D8293CF093B (resized).jpegABE1889B-A738-4F49-9D56-9D8293CF093B (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#893 3 years ago

Hello! Avengers Pro:
I was fiddling with the plastic for attaching insert lamps under the 6 avenger inserts, needed to make more space between it and the playfield to be able to fit in some LEDs, and when I turned on the game 3 of the inserts wont light. I have a suspicion that its something in the wiring between the insert lamps, and I see one wire which seems to be "cut" and loose, but I cant see anywhere it would fit, or find the other part. And none of the other lamps seem to lack a wire.

I marked the wire in green in the photo.

Could anyone with Avengers check this for me? See attached photo.
Thanks, Avengers
20200601_184432 (resized).jpg20200601_184432 (resized).jpg

#894 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Hello!
I was fiddling with the plastic for attaching insert lamps under the 6 avenger inserts, needed to make more space between it and the playfield to be able to fit in some LEDs, and when I turned on the game 3 of the inserts wont light. I have a suspicion that its something in the wiring between the insert lamps, and I see one wire which seems to be "cut" and loose, but I cant see anywhere it would fit, or find the other part. And none of the other lamps seem to lack a wire.
Thanks, Avengers [quoted image]

This is a Pro Correct? Those lights look different than my hulk.

#895 3 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

This is a Pro Correct? Those lights look different than my hulk.

Yes, it is a pro Det LE maybe has colorchanging leds or something?

#896 3 years ago

Taking a punch list of stuff I need to buy and knocking out a couple of problems that I haven't been able to nail down.

I think I finally figured out my trough issue. The LED Cap in the trough was definitely part of it but Schwaggs had mentioned the plug on the trough board. I thought I had checked that and it seemed fine. Well there is a trough board/plug on both sides and this seems to have been the problem. The plug was not seated completely on the backside board/plug and since i reseated it Sunday evening I haven't had the flippers die on me.

For those who don't know, there are opto switches in the trough (22,23) that keep track of the ball on top of the ball eject coil(22) and also a "Jam" switch (23) to detect if there are 2 balls on top of the ball eject coil. My opto switches were intermittently losing power which breaks the opto beam. When only one or two balls were in play and the opto switches lost power (due to vibrations in the game) the game would think that you drained and all 6 balls were in the trough. This would cause end of ball bonus and power to die at the flippers (as designed).

On top of this my Shooter lane switch had gone bad once (causing it is always be open) that was causing a bunch of random issues. After I replaced it, things started working again (minus the opto switch issues). Last week the shooter lane switch was acting up again and I played with a little bit and noticed it had come lose. The 2 screws that go through the switch itself were not tight. This caused the switch to sag never letting the ball activate it. Once tight this issue was now resolved as well.

THO(R) drop target reset issue.

Since I bought the game the THOR target bank usually took 2-3 tries to reset completely. The R would always fall back down again due to the vibrations. Since I was working on it already and it started to annoy me, I looked up how to adjust them. I found this video:

which is related to Stern World Poker Tour, the first SAM System game I believe. In the video he explains that there is a plastic plate that goes across the assembly that the drop targets rest on until they are hit. He noted that towards the end the target didn't sit on it completely causing it to drop prematurely. To resolve this you need to unscrew only the last screw on this rest plate and slide a single thin metal washer behind the plate and put the screw back in. This pushes the plate back toward the drop target providing more surface area to rest on. This fixed my issue and definitely makes the game more enjoyable to play without the coil constantly firing. It did however make THOR harder to obtain. I didn't realize every time it didn't reset it was counting it as a hit lol. Luckily Schwaggs still has the Grand Champion by a landslide so I didn't cheat my way to the top.

Tesseract Spot light out

Since this was a new to me game I didn't realize that some of the spot lights were not factory. Mine was not working so I replaced the bulb and it still didn't work. When I lifted the play field I realized the the wires were no longer attached to anything. They had just been shoved into the socket of the spinning tesseract flashers which was obviously not very secure. I am going to get some matrix connections from Comet and rewire it correctly and in a way that can be reversed back to factory if needed.

Comet Head Lighting Kit

Not sure if everyone has seen this yet but Greg Bone from STDM posted a video of using Comet matrix LEDs connected to GI to add a stagnant light on top of his game that splashes colored light on his wall. I want to take this a step further and also add another set of flashers to mimic the backboard flashers. I'll post the details when I get it done.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/head-lighting-kit
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1212376842288944

#897 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Hello! Avengers Pro:
Thanks, Avengers
[quoted image]

I don't have my AV Pro anymore to check for you but that line should not be like that. From the pictures it really looks like it was cut as that red with black wire is the power wire (if memory serves me well). Follow that red and black wire from the insert at 12 O'clock to make sure it cut and the culprit. The termination of the power lead should look like what you have at the insert at 6 O'clock to where the wire ends at the socket.

The other end may be in the loom area thus why I say to track it back as far as possible. Another thing you can do is a continuity check. Put your meter on the last insert and keep going until you no longer show continuity, that would be where the fault is at (again I think between the 12 and 2 O'clock inserts.

#898 3 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Taking a punch list of stuff I need to buy and knocking out a couple of problems that I haven't been able to nail down.
I think I finally figured out my trough issue. The LED Cap in the trough was definitely part of it but schwaggs had mentioned the plug on the trough board. I thought I had checked that and it seemed fine. Well there is a trough board/plug on both sides and this seems to have been the problem. The plug was not seated completely on the backside board/plug and since i reseated it Sunday evening I haven't had the flippers die on me.
For those who don't know, there are opto switches in the trough (22,23) that keep track of the ball on top of the ball eject coil(22) and also a "Jam" switch (23) to detect if there are 2 balls on top of the ball eject coil. My opto switches were intermittently losing power which breaks the opto beam. When only one or two balls were in play and the opto switches lost power (due to vibrations in the game) the game would think that you drained and all 6 balls were in the trough. This would cause end of ball bonus and power to die at the flippers (as designed).
On top of this my Shooter lane switch had gone bad once (causing it is always be open) that was causing a bunch of random issues. After I replaced it, things started working again (minus the opto switch issues). Last week the shooter lane switch was acting up again and I played with a little bit and noticed it had come lose. The 2 screws that go through the switch itself were not tight. This caused the switch to sag never letting the ball activate it. Once tight this issue was now resolved as well.
THO(R) drop target reset issue.
Since I bought the game the THOR target bank usually took 2-3 tries to reset completely. The R would always fall back down again due to the vibrations. Since I was working on it already and it started to annoy me, I looked up how to adjust them. I found this video: which is related to Stern World Poker Tour, the first SAM System game I believe. In the video he explains that there is a plastic plate that goes across the assembly that the drop targets rest on until they are hit. He noted that towards the end the target didn't sit on it completely causing it to drop prematurely. To resolve this you need to unscrew only the last screw on this rest plate and slide a single thin metal washer behind the plate and put the screw back in. This pushes the plate back toward the drop target providing more surface area to rest on. This fixed my issue and definitely makes the game more enjoyable to play without the coil constantly firing. It did however make THOR harder to obtain. I didn't realize every time it didn't reset it was counting it as a hit lol. Luckily schwaggs still has the Grand Champion by a landslide so I didn't cheat my way to the top.
Tesseract Spot light out
Since this was a new to me game I didn't realize that some of the spot lights were not factory. Mine was not working so I replaced the bulb and it still didn't work. When I lifted the play field I realized the the wires were no longer attached to anything. They had just been shoved into the socket of the spinning tesseract flashers which was obviously not very secure. I am going to get some matrix connections from Comet and rewire it correctly and in a way that can be reversed back to factory if needed.
Comet Head Lighting Kit
Not sure if everyone has seen this yet but Greg Bone from STDM posted a video of using Comet matrix LEDs connected to GI to add a stagnant light on top of his game that splashes colored light on his wall. I want to take this a step further and also add another set of flashers to mimic the backboard flashers. I'll post the details when I get it done.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/head-lighting-kit
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1212376842288944

Awesome progress!

Tightening or reseating those trough connectors might work OK for a while. If it comes back, a super light coating of dielectric grease on the pins should make it go away for good.

Funny about your Thor targets! That lower target is a booger when that’s all you need. I remember the GC score game! It was pretty epic. If memory serves, I think I had the advantage of the resetting drop target bank so my score is invalid too!

The spotlight behind the tesseract isn’t not stock. It was part of the mod added with the acrylic tesseract cube. There weren’t aligator clips on it?

2 weeks later
#900 3 years ago

Any of you folks have a spare 515-9635-00 (Pivot Weldment Hulk Lower Assembly) laying around. I was playing, and hulk just turned to his right and pouted like a spoiled child. Turns out the welded part with the e-clip snapped off.
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.37.10 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.37.10 PM (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 988 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-hulk-get-is-tilt-avengers-club/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.