So I finally found a nice HUO Hulk locally and decided to pull the trigger. I’ve wanted once since they came out. This is such a great underrated game! I’ve been working on it and playing it since I brought it home last Saturday. Some of the things I’ve done so far:
1. Green undercab lighting
2. LED strips on the back of the back box tied to flashers
3. Trimmed the Thor plastic so I can see the drop targets
4. Fixed the Hulk arms so the ball doesn’t get stuck
5. Shimmed the Black Widow ramp for perfectly smooth shots
6. Trimmed the Loki lock plastic to make the right orbit visible
7. Added the clear sling shot plastic mod so the Loki inserts are visible
8. Corrected the lighting for the apron (looks much better in person)
9. Changed the coin door bulbs to green LEDs
10. Installed brighter LEDs in the apron spotlights
11. Changed all the flasher bulbs to LEDs
And the one thing this game desperately needed...a brighter playfield!
12. Added 4 spotlights on playfield
The Avenger speaker acrylics and LEDs will be here tomorrow, and I’m still trying to decide if the color DMD is worth the price tag. Can’t think of much else to do to this game.
How does it look with the added spotlights?