Topic Stats

• 755 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by dsmoke1986
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 211 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5BC40003-3353-4FD6-AD7E-EEE841A51080 (resized).jpeg
CF8C7121-7B39-41B7-9635-B7CCF2DC2B66 (resized).jpeg
90332013-702E-412E-9B8B-15540F206462 (resized).jpeg
C48B940D-9D01-4FAE-965F-F49639B5C3DA (resized).jpeg
D1E9CD70-4575-439D-9ADC-BB5DC15878DF (resized).jpeg
5753BA4A-D123-4CE3-B7D6-B094FB3D95CC (resized).jpeg
BB1B1933-7FB8-4CDB-809B-834A2E8F3D04 (resized).jpeg
09599329-627C-4499-A4DA-E8744783C1C6 (resized).jpeg
3D3B2633-BB54-400E-A004-2DA4B350E6AC (resized).jpeg
IMG_4051 (resized).JPG
100_0194 (resized).JPG
84794FEC-7C30-4300-B1B6-8AF55FD8ECA3 (resized).jpeg
B08C65B9-4700-461F-9163-996EBB90452D (resized).jpeg
afterball1 (resized).jpg
2EF4F988-A217-4D95-BB24-005979D7C6EA (resized).jpeg
F8D6A479-2CAE-4CC6-9748-854A37799633 (resized).jpeg

There are 755 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.
#551 3 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Side note le "see clearly" slings are back in stock but we are down to just over a dozen sets.

I highly recommend this mod for all LE owners out there. Hooked "see clearly" plastics is how the machine should have shipped from the factory!

#552 3 years ago

Yep the cube was definitely stronger than the steel!

tesseract broken1.jpg

tesseract broken.jpg

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I highly recommend this mod for all LE owners out there. Hooked "see clearly" plastics is how the machine should have shipped from the factory!

It's a great mod but if I may add a suggestion as well. I placed post lights under the post next to the inserts. Tied them into the inserts so the post lights up when the "O" and "K" light up. I've been really happy with this as well. Not taking away from hookeds mod, just a different solution to the same problem that some may prefer.

#554 3 years ago

Wow I was expecting a twist in the metal but looks more lime a clean break. Wonder if it had a hair crack. Will ask Cliffy. Also I got an updated picture of gen 2 today but not enough blue so we are still working on it. Will post a picture of what we are going for this weekend.

#555 3 years ago

Hey Avenger owners. I am trying to turn down the music and raise the volume on the voices/call outs. The volume options on standard are just for music and seem to go 1-15. The feature audio options allow music and speech to go from -60 to 60. I've tried different combinations but I'm not hearing any real difference.

Can anyone advise me on what Im doing wrong?

#556 3 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Hey Avenger owners. I am trying to turn down the music and raise the volume on the voices/call outs. The volume options on standard are just for music and seem to go 1-15. The feature audio options allow music and speech to go from -60 to 60. I've tried different combinations but I'm not hearing any real difference.
Can anyone advise me on what Im doing wrong?

I tried this on mine as well when I first got it. No adjustment made a difference to me either. Has anyone else tried this adjustment and had it make a difference? If not, we should add it to the Avengers bug thread for Stern to consider.

#557 3 years ago

Yea I'm leaning more toward another bug. I mean -60 to 60 is a huge range to not hear any difference.

#558 3 years ago

I am in the market for an LE if anybody is selling

#559 3 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I have a really nice pro with custom powder and several tasteful mods I'd let go very reasonably. Have a Hulk coming in soon also.

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I'll rent you mine so you can colorize the ColorDMD I have in it.......

image.png

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I'll rent you mine so you can colorize the ColorDMD I have in it.......

image.png

Haha, not really looking for a rental I am also, not really looking for a Pro.....LE or bust
....also it is closer to 290 miles from to Memphis from here. Siri is full of crap...lol

1 week later
#562 3 years ago

Came home with a Huo Avengers LE 2 days ago with only 195 games on it
Like this game! The color changings and sounds are so nice!
SAM_3746.jpg
SAM_3747.jpg
SAM_3748.jpg
SAM_3749.jpg
SAM_3750.jpg

3 weeks later
#563 3 years ago

Still looking for an LE within driving distance of SW MO. Cash in hand.

#564 3 years ago

Anyone have a refinery tesseract mod they want to sell?

#565 3 years ago

Speaking of the refinery tesseract mod. I've got a couple broken ones. I finally glued one back together and re-polished it up. Took my drill press to it and made the holes go all the way through. Recessed the end so the bolt sits flush as well. Now my screw goes all the way through and spreads the stress across the hole cube vs just the bottom corner. So far it's holding up great. Just a suggestion for those with a cube that may have broke on you. I seem to be one of the rare ones that has had that problem though.

#566 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Speaking of the refinery tesseract mod. I've got a couple broken ones. I finally glued one back together and re-polished it up. Took my drill press to it and made the holes go all the way through. Recessed the end so the bolt sits flush as well. Now my screw goes all the way through and spreads the stress across the hole cube vs just the bottom corner. So far it's holding up great. Just a suggestion for those with a cube that may have broke on you. I seem to be one of the rare ones that has had that problem though.

A couple eh? Wanna fix another one and sell it?

#567 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

A couple eh? Wanna fix another one and sell it?

Let me make sure it holds. If after a 100 or so plays it does I'll do the same to my other one and will let you know if you haven't found a new one yet.

#568 3 years ago

Sweet! Just keep me up to date.

Thanks!

#569 3 years ago

Hi all, I own avengers pro and am very happy with this machine, I would buy the saver where Scatter symbol tesseract mod? I find it just outside stock.daludos

#570 3 years ago

20151205_171310.jpg

#571 3 years ago

IMG-20151204-WA0020.jpg

1 week later
#573 3 years ago

Who is pumped up?

THIS guy!!!

Break out your wallets Avengers!!

image.png

#574 3 years ago

Figured you would be

On a side note...I wonder if that is the same Mike Yearick I know.....

#575 3 years ago

What game did you recently pick up Brandon?

#577 3 years ago

Very cool. I've never gotten a chance to play it. Autobot? Decepticon? That split version?

#578 3 years ago

Ya the Combo. Still would like to find a TAVLE someday when I have the funds again.

#579 3 years ago

The combo is the best of the three in my opinion.

Come on down to Memphis and check out IMO the best looking Avengers pin. I just put in all translucent rubbers, moved one of the Hulk flashers to the left to not block the bumpers, and installed mezelmods target splint to the target between Hawkeye and Captain America shots.

1 week later
#580 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have one Lighted Thor figure available with two more in a few days. He fits nicely above the Thor targets.

Here is the pinside ad...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29153

20151231_172350-1(1)_(resized).jpg

upload_-1(3)_(resized).jpg

#581 3 years ago

I was replacing some rubbers in my Avengers LE and this message popped up like twice. Turning the game off and then back on allowed it to start just fine. Any idea why I'm seeing this all of a sudden?

image_(resized).jpeg

#582 3 years ago

By any chance were you messing with your dip switches? It looks like your game is thinking it is not in the US.

#583 3 years ago

Hmm Not recently. I put some. My house is old and the wiring can be finicky. I've had to replace outlets because they have gone out, causing a whole row of outlets to go down too.

I had Avengers plugged into a power strip and then plugged into the wall. Now I'm just plugging directly into the wall. Someone else mentioned a possible failing power supply board. It happened twice Saturday but it hasn't happened again since.

#586 3 years ago

Hey guys just wondering if any one can school me in on the difference between the pro an limited edition models please? I've played a pro an didn't really know what was going on but never seen the LE , cheers.

#587 3 years ago

I'll take a few pictures for you this afternoon when I get home if no one else has done it by then man. No problem

#588 3 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Hey guys just wondering if any one can school me in on the difference between the pro an limited edition models please? I've played a pro an didn't really know what was going on but never seen the LE , cheers.

I own an LE but have only played a pro once. The Hawkeye cross ramp is absent on the pro and I believe the ramp doesn't lift on the pro either. LE has the GI bulbs that change with the different modes. Not sure if pro has that either. Other owners can chime in if I'm wrong.

#589 3 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

LE adds over the pro:
-Cross ramp with player controlled diverter
-color changing GI
-ramp that lifts during hulk mb
-real drop targets on Thor
-real back glass and powdered trim
-shaker included
-6 balls in game instead of 4

#590 3 years ago

Cheers just wondering if there's a massive difference in game play between the two models.

#591 3 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I own an LE but have only played a pro once. The Hawkeye cross ramp is absent on the pro and I believe the ramp doesn't lift on the pro either. LE has the GI bulbs that change with the different modes. Not sure if pro has that either. Other owners can chime in if I'm wrong.

Shaker, mirrored back glass, powdercoated armour, LE plaque.

Edit: markmon was quicker than me

#592 3 years ago

Does the 6 balls make a massive difference during multiballs? And also does the ramp differences make for more of game, sounds cool that the player can control the diverter. Wondering if anyone prefers the pro over LE ?

#593 3 years ago

Pro has incandescent throughout.

Pro is a good game, owned it for three years.

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Does the 6 balls make a massive difference during multiballs? And also does the ramp differences make for more of game, sounds cool that the player can control the diverter. Wondering if anyone prefers the pro over LE ?

The main differences that matter I think are the light show (which is surprisingly good), the player controlled diverter which helps you decide if you need another shot to Capt. America / Hawkeye or black widow / iron man, and the Thor drops because you're fighting a dude with a hammer and the drops resetting constantly really adds a lot. The 6 balls is hardly noticed and the lifting ramp is cool bit doesn't add much. You can add the shaker to the pro anyway.

#595 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

the player controlled diverter which helps you decide if you need another shot to Capt. America / Hawkeye or black widow / iron man.

What settings do I have to change so I can have control over the diverter?

#596 3 years ago

Weighted + over ride I think in the game settings

#597 3 years ago

I like the gameplay on the LE better but I am biased. I own an LE but have played a friends pro and did not like it nearly as much.

6 ball multiball is only achieved as an add-a-ball function so unless you are good, you rarely see it.

The lifting bridge is a cool effect but actually hurts you in that you cannot progress towards BW during multiball (unless you get VERY lucky and jump the gap with a perfect, fast shot).

The crossover arrow bridge is great in game play as it allows you to repeatedly hit Black Widow and Hawk Eye over and over once you get good at the BW shot.

The Thor drop targets are cool but you really can't see them under the plastic and behind the arrow so you end up looking at the lighted inserts anyway.

The bling - powder coated metallic armor and color changing GI is VERY cool and IMO worth the price of admission. It is a very cool effect when you start Thor mode, the whole machine turns blue, Black Widow, the whole machine turns red, Hulk Green, etc.

I will add the Hawkeye arrow as bling too because it looks so cool!

#598 3 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I'll take a few pictures for you this afternoon when I get home if no one else has done it by then man. No problem

More pics will confirm for me.

Thanks!

#599 3 years ago

I'll reply in that thread as well but that is the hole that is used to mount the ramp for the pro model. The pro doesn't have the mount in the metal part of the ramp. I'm betting that none of the LE's have anything there. On the pro there is a hex post that goes up to that hole and is screwed in to hold the ramp down.

***edit*** guess it is used on the LE as well as a picture was posted, of what I believe is an LE, that has it being used.

Quoted from whisper:

Most have already advised on this. I have a pro and love it. Would go LE if I could get enough selling my pro and find a good deal on an LE. The cross over ramp and color changing GI are the biggest differences. The rest I don't really desire and as mentioned above, while the moving ramp is cool it actually hurts game progress vs the pro.

#600 3 years ago

Hope this helps bud. If not let me know:

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
There are 755 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside