IMG20230318114953 (resized).jpg
AAACDA8A-60E7-4DCA-B35A-BEC5CF892010 (resized).jpeg
20230121_210628_HDR (resized).jpg
20230121_214542 (resized).jpg
20230122_090028 (resized).jpg
20230101_174918_HDR (resized).jpg
20230120_172028_HDR (resized).jpg
20230122_083407_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 988 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 20.
#451 8 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Yes it was confirmed! I asked a few days ago on their fb.. see screenshot

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Whoa! As one of the first LE owners, that is certainly what I call a nice surprise.

#452 8 years ago

YEAH! Now can I get added to the Pinside WWAC (Waiting and Whining About Code) forum!

#453 8 years ago

Hey Avengers club, if you have any bugs of feature ideas to add, please post them here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-asking-what-code-does-avengers-need-post-here/page/2

#454 8 years ago

Picked up my Avengers LE Blue #123 yesterday and it's like new! really happy with it. Software version was 1.1 so I don't think this pin was really used. The Loki figure mod with tesseract in hand and the custom loki locks were already installed.

Ordered the beautifull tesseract mod from pinballrefinery (got the last one ). and will order the custom upgraded sling shot plastics set and thor mod with lighted LED hammer from pinballdecals.

What I do find strange is that there is really no good view on the THOR drop targets, is there a fix for that ? maybe smaller plastics above ?

#455 8 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Picked up my Avengers LE Blue #123 yesterday and it's like new! really happy with it. Software version was 1.1 so I don't think this pin was really used. The Loki figure mod with tesseract in hand and the custom loki locks were already installed.
Ordered the beautifull tesseract mod from pinballrefinery (got the last one ). and will order the custom upgraded sling shot plastics set and thor mod with lighted LED hammer from pinballdecals.
What I do find strange is that there is really no good view on the THOR drop targets, is there a fix for that ? maybe smaller plastics above ?

Yea the Thor targets not being visable is annoying. I've seen an owner who took a dremel to the plastic above the targets and it turned out nice.

Gio from Pinball Refinery was supposedly working on some Avenger mods but nothing has turned up yet.

#456 8 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Agreed! I'm hesitant to mod my plastic since the only way to get a replacement original is to order a complete plastic set...

#457 8 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Agreed! I'm hesitant to mod my plastic since the only way to get a replacement original is to order a complete plastic set...

Right. You'll learn to work around the limited view. I can tell where the ball is on the flipper that the upcoming shot is going to hit the Thor targets. Plus you don't shoot @ the Thor targets that much. I find my self starting that mode from bounces off of the slings, & then I aim for them once the mode starts to complete & collect Thor.

#458 8 years ago

Me too, I rarely shoot at the Thor targets, they seem to collect themselves as I am working towards the other Avengers. However, you do need to shoot at them when in vs modes.... It would be nice to have a better view....

#459 8 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

There is a fix. By cutting out some of the plastic above the THOR Drops . But it is a pain in the ass. Just train your self to look at the large THOR playfield inserts . They are big and light up nicely in my opinion .

3 weeks later
#460 8 years ago

INDA CLUB!!

I picked up a HUO AVLE from a local pinsider with the CT backbox kit, mirrored flippers, buttons, and plunger, and a 12" sub....sweet!! Since I picked it up I've added the tesseract cube from HOOKED....and his clear lane plastics too....must have MODS. I've also contacted Chas about my AVLE fix kit as I'm getting bounce outs from the drop into the hole and some stuck balls near HULKS arm (he does eventually shake them loose when it goes through ball search)....so he's sending me out the kit.

Two questions.....is the ball supposed to fly off the ramp hitting plastics and onto the PF after a full plunge out of the shooter lane?? Mine does this so I have to soft plunge it for the upper lane shots...and even softer for the CA skill shots(yes that's obvious).

Also after some investigation under the PF where the apron is it looks like my apron/rule card lights are disconnected. I believe it needs a Z connector?! As you can see from the pic they are just hanging there. I guess someone didn't enjoy that LE effectAm I correct in assuming this?

Pics or it didn't happen.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#461 8 years ago

Looks like you have the ball drop kit installed in your game,the game is a blast but it is for people that like to tinker and tweet games to make it play like it should,it will take some time so do your research,if you want the Thor drops exposed it is very easy with a dermal and a drum sadder attached,it does not have to be removed just be carful and it will look factory

#462 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Looks like you have the ball drop kit installed in your game,the game is a blast but it is for people that like to tinker and tweet games to make it play like it should,it will take some time so do your research,if you want the Thor drops exposed it is very easy with a dermal and a drum sadder attached,it does not have to be removed just be carful and it will look factory

Oh do I? I thought it was a plastic underneath that plastic (like a double plastic) that helped with bounce outs. Yeah I don't mind the tinkering....its a lot of fun and I am enjoying all the call outs, modes, and different style of play. There really isn't any flow although the ball can get moving if you can hit those shots with precision. I have enough flow pins anyway. My next tweak is that LOKI skill shot plastic....it really hide that target shot and I even forget about it sometimes bc I don't see it at all. I've seen people move it but I'm thinking the MOD for it is the way to go. The THOR targets don't bug me really as the insert lights tell me when and where needs to be hit. So far so good.

#463 8 years ago

Not sure how rockrand can tell you have the ball drop update installed. I can't tell from the pictures you posted. It is indeed a second plastic ring that gets installed below the original plastic. If you have it, you will see 2 thicknesses of plastic in the hole dropping to the Hulk saucer.

AV does require some tinkering out of the box. However this is a one time activity. Once tweaked, it doesn't need any more tinkering than any other game. It just needs more cleaning from all the game play!

#464 8 years ago

Yeah schwaggs.....I def don't have that second ring making it doubley thicknessed

What about the ball plunge launch off my ramp questions I had?? And that connection underneath my PF apron...should it be Z connected for the apron lights? Where's all the educated members hooking me up with solid answers!

#465 8 years ago

I just checked mine and yes indeed, there is supposed to be a z connector plugging those together.

On the airball launch, I had that problem occasionally too. I raised the upper ramp (that leads to Hawkeye's arrow) with some pieces of target foam. You can raise it about 1/4 inch which seems all I needed, I never get that anymore...

#466 8 years ago

Thanks schwaggs....good info!! I am going to try raising that ramp to avoid the ball hitting it and into the middle of the PF.

#467 8 years ago

'All Hulk Get is Tilt' is probably one of the phrases in a pinball machine I laugh at every time I hear it... That and Gingy in Shrek 'All you're going to be king of is king of the stupids'... With it's faults, I think Avengers is a really great game with good shots, modes - under appreciated.

#468 8 years ago

I had some friends over and they each took a turn on my Avengers LE. When they had Hulk multiball ready to go, I took over, cradled the ball and on the first shot for each of them nailed the BW ramp to start their multiball. Kind of proud of myself.

#469 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I had some friends over and they each took a turn on my Avengers LE. When they had Hulk multiball ready to go, I took over, cradled the ball and on the first shot for each of them nailed the BW ramp to start their multiball. Kind of proud of myself.

From the right or left flipper?? I've been trying to hit the BW ramp from the right flipper but it doesn't seem like that is a good shot choice.

#470 8 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I just checked mine and yes indeed, there is supposed to be a z connector plugging those together.
On the airball launch, I had that problem occasionally too. I raised the upper ramp (that leads to Hawkeye's arrow) with some pieces of target foam. You can raise it about 1/4 inch which seems all I needed, I never get that anymore...

That's funny. I used target foam as well to do the exact same thing. Works like a champ!

#471 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

From the right or left flipper?? I've been trying to hit the BW ramp from the right flipper but it doesn't seem like that is a good shot choice.

Oh def from the left flipper. A BW shot from the right is doable but way harder.

#472 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Oh def from the left flipper. A BW shot from the right is doable but way harder.

I don't think a BW shot from cradle on the right flipper is possible.... I've hit it from the right flipper on the fly but never from cradle...

#473 8 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I don't think a BW shot from cradle on the right flipper is possible.... I've hit it from the right flipper on the fly but never from cradle...

Doable (at least on my machine) but harder than from the left flipper. It's got to be a perfect shot to make it all the way.

1 week later
#474 8 years ago

my speakpanel!

RICARDO_MENEZES_-_SPEAK_PANEL__VINGADORES.jpgRICARDO_MENEZES_-_SPEAK_PANEL__VINGADORES.jpg

IMG_7473.jpgIMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7476.jpgIMG_7476.jpg

#475 8 years ago

Has anyone had any issues with the hulk upward arm movement coil with the solder breaking?

#476 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Has anyone had any issues with the hulk upward arm movement coil with the solder breaking?

It rings a bell from a while ago that someone experienced this, but not a common issue. Do you have the tools to re-solder?

#477 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Yup. I know I've read of at least a few others having this problem too.

#478 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulk-broke-again-any-ideas-on-how-to-fix-it-for-good

More common than we'd like it to be. This thread will help you get it back up and running. Not a hard fix but does take some time to accomplish.

3 weeks later
#479 8 years ago

I'm trying to add some spotlights to my Avengers LE. Whenever I try to clip them to lights, the lights as well as surrounding lights go out till I remove the clips.

Which damn lights on here are GI? I can't tell which ones stay lit the whole game

#480 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I'm trying to add some spotlights to my Avengers LE. Whenever I try to clip them to lights, the lights as well as surrounding lights go out till I remove the clips.
Which damn lights on here are GI? I can't tell which ones stay lit the whole game

The lights that are in the apron are spotlights that could probably be tapped.

#481 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The lights that are in the apron are spotlights that could probably be tapped.

Yea I thought the same thing and gave those a try with the same results. Applying both clips to a light results in the the whole line going out until the second clip is removed. It's like these spotlights are drawing too much power. The spotlights have yet to come on clipping them to several different spots. Any one have any idea?

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

#482 8 years ago

It might be the type of LED you are trying is drawing too much current. Try a wimpy LED such as a Pinballlife Ablaze.

I remember certain types of LEDs would not work when I piggybacked some of the LED boards in my Hulk LE.

#483 8 years ago

Ok great advice. Maybe it has something to do with them making a double tower instead of a single?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#484 8 years ago

Nope. I've tried several variations of bulbs. Hell I even put in incandescent bulbs and still the same result. Wtf

#485 8 years ago

Try clipping them on the Hulk flood light (not the flasher) as just a test. Also, be very careful not to touch the metal bracket from the socket with either lead.

#486 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Nope. I've tried several variations of bulbs. Hell I even put in incandescent bulbs and still the same result. Wtf

Could you have a bad connection in the spotlights? Try an LED connected with wires directly to the game instead of the added spotlights. Also, make sure the LED you are using is a 6 volt LED.

What is your trough LED strip connected to (I guess that is likely a 12 volt)?

#487 8 years ago

Shit I don't know. When I get home I'll try the hulk flasher as well as the backboard lights.

You think the spotlights being doubles and trying to piggy back off a reg GI with its own volts could be the issue?

Edit: just tried the backboard lights and just like all the other lights, I put one clip on, it's fine. I put the second clip on and the entire row of backboard lights goes off and the spotlights still don't turn on.

#488 8 years ago

Success!!! I had the spotlights actually touching each other on the towers. Nothing wrong with the game. Just me. I'm still a noob sometimes. The apron spotlights are gonna work and this should help brighten up the playfield.

Thanks yall for the helpful suggestions. Yall are good people

#489 8 years ago

Anyone hear any updates on the rumors of a AV code update from a couple months ago?

#490 8 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Anyone hear any updates on the rumors of a AV code update from a couple months ago?

Nothing except this:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#491 8 years ago

Hey fellow Avengers, check out the custom shooter rod from Brock, pinball_customs:

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#492 8 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

No way this gets an update when a 6 month old pin like WWE is in desperate need of code.

#493 8 years ago

Hey Avenger owners. Does anyone have a breakdown/count of the rubber rings in the LE? Like what size and how many of each? I'm placing an order with Titan Pinball and thought I would ask you guys first.

#495 8 years ago

What have owners done to protect the Hulk saucer from wear? I was going to put some hard as nails around it but wanted to see what yall have done. Anyone do any Mylar? I don't think there is a Cliffy for it because he doesn't have access to the game.

#496 8 years ago

My game is still showing zero wear on the saucer and I've got about 700 games on my pro. You could look at putting some mylar around it to be extra safe.

#497 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My game is still showing zero wear on the saucer and I've got about 700 games on my pro. You could look at putting some mylar around it to be extra safe.

I hear ya. Just some preventative measures.

#498 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Mine too, no wear.

#499 8 years ago

Well after a few hundred games, I finally destroyed the Tesseract from PBR. Anyone else destroy there's? Glad I bought a spare.

Has anyone compared Hooked's cube mod to the Pinball Refineries cube in terms of durability and/or appearance?

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#500 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Well after a few hundred games, I finally destroyed the Tesseract from PBR. Anyone else destroy there's? Glad I bought a spare.
Has anyone compared Hooked's cube mod to the Pinball Refineries cube in terms of durability and/or appearance?
image.jpg
image_1.jpg

image.jpg

Can you glue it back together with crazy glue or are there too many fragments missing? I don't think the glue would be noticeable considering the internal fracture appearance of the cube.
I believe Hooked said his will not break. I wonder if he would back that up with a guarantee.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 988 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-hulk-get-is-tilt-avengers-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.