Editting this for the future persons that find the thread because they have the same problem.
The issue: All displays are flickering on my Bally Flash Gordon (MPU -35). A video is at the bottom of the post.
Possible causes to be examined:
* Check that voltage to the displays is good (spec is 190V DC, manual says voltage can be dropped to 150-170 after displays are burned in).
* Cold solders / bad connections at displays (in this case all displays began flickering at once, but this is a likelihood for a single display flickering).
* Ground/short in machine (disconnect coin door connector, remove GI fuse, solenoid fuse under PF, unplug lamp, aux lamp boards).
* flipperwinkel.nl says to reflow solder at "Pin 36 on the display glass, R21, R22, R29.Q17.U1 pin 13. Unclear yet which board.
* The HV Capacitor on the power/solenoid board can be bad. Check for AC ripple.
* Check the blanking signal to displays - pin 10 on display connector, it should pulse.
* With oscilloscope, look for 430 Hz at pin 3 of U1 on the MPU.