7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by yzfguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AWL4 (resized).jpg
    AWL3 (resized).jpg
    AWL2 (resized).jpg
    AWL1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Alienware Gaming Laptop

Added: 2016-11-26 04:03:34 UTC • Ended: November 28th, 2016

Price

$ 900

Yeah it's not pinball but it's kick ass gaming laptop. I'm upgrading and offering this sweet laptop up for sale. Great gift for a gamer and still has warranty. I also have alienware steam/alpha just check my other add.

Alienware Gaming laptop 15inch i5 intel cpu 8gb windows 10 GTX960 1tb HD $900.00
    https://www.amazon.com/Alienware-AW15R2-1546SLV-Laptop-Generation-GeForce/dp/B015P3SNN2/ref=sr_1_1/ ###-####### [phone number removed]-1800747?ie=UTF8&qid= ########## [phone number removed]&sr=8-1&keywords=alienware+aw15r2-1546slv

Item photos

AWL1 (resized).jpg
    AWL2 (resized).jpg
    AWL3 (resized).jpg
    AWL4 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are 2Kaulitz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to 2Kaulitz's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Baltimore, MD, US

#2 7 years ago

This is a pinball/arcade forum not a garage sale. Pinball Arcade on steam is not a virtual pinball machine. If that is the case I will put all my old PC's, laptops, cell phones, tablet, monitors, TV's and keyboards on pinside.

#3 7 years ago

Yeah this is weird, would like to see a mod or Robin way in on this before we are flooded with non pinball stuff for sale, because if this is allowed, I have a BMW 550 and two almost new motorcycles to list on pinside for sale ASAP

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

Yeah this is weird, would like to see a mod or Robin way in on this before we are flooded with non pinball stuff for sale, because if this is allowed, I have a BMW 550 and two almost new motorcycles to list on pinside for sale ASAP

Would you like to see them "weigh in" on it too?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienware-gaming-laptop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.