image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20170304_140705_001 (resized).jpg
P3050279 (resized).JPG
P3050275 (resized).JPG
IMG_0002 (resized).JPG
20170304_133422 (resized).jpg
20170304_140705_001 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#257 7 years ago

This game definitely can't be sandwiched in the middle of a row with that awesome sideart and lighting. Can't wait to play it!

#283 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No. If I have any say over it (and I don't really lol) there will never be one either! Not a fan, I'm here to play pinball, not guess stars or bacon. I highly doubt there will ever be one in all seriousness.

Joe is currently coding new rule tweaks for that. The left outlane is clearly hungry and we don't want the game to not be fun. I dunno what will end up in the operator adjustments, but being more generous with it as a virtual kickback seems like the plan.

Bummer, I really enjoy video modes and I'm sure this game would be awesome with one.

#434 7 years ago

What is up with the pop bumpers? Every shot to the top seems to drop right through the middle without a single pop hit.

#516 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sorry, don't mean to shit talk another company's game,

and then proceeds to talk shit about another company's game.

1 week later
#562 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you stop in to play and see Aliens off/ with a sign on it, please do me a favor and shoot me a text (my number is on all the games). Chances are that the game is just fine. 2x this past week some smartass has turned it off, put a sign on it, and told the bar staff "Aliens is having issues and I contacted Hilton" I never get contacted and then the machine sits off till I happen to stop back in.
We are pretty sure we know whom it is, as this past Saturday the bar tender said he remembers the guy and will point him out to me next time he sees him.
Long story short, there is of course the chance for a machine to go down, but recently someone seems to have some other motive for doing this. If pinsiders drop in and see a sign, please do me a favor and text me. I would always prefer to get a second text even if I already know. I take a lot of pride in trying to address any issues ASAP, but I cant address if I dont know.
thanks in advance for your help.

Wow that is some BS. Someone's jealous.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aliens-have-landed-in-madison?tu=snakesnsparklers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.