image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20170304_140705_001 (resized).jpg
P3050279 (resized).JPG
P3050275 (resized).JPG
IMG_0002 (resized).JPG
20170304_133422 (resized).jpg
20170304_140705_001 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#432 7 years ago

Jack is Back

#449 7 years ago

Game actually looks pretty hard - which is a good thing. Like the fact you have to work for a mulitball and might not get it until late on the 3rd ball, if at all.

Was skeptical of the centre post at first, but those outlanes are so freakin hungry you need all the help you can get.

#530 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, no, Star Trek modes are boring garbage, sorry. I know you've got a long explanation about how deep and strategic it is to pick your way through the modes, and I believe you, but I have never even for a moment missed my game after selling it. I respect Lonnie for what he's done for pinball, I respect Dwight, but I'd put Alien up against Star Trek any day of the week when it comes to rules.
Also, I think my statement was maybe confusing, you can't stack modes, meaning one mode at a time, it's possible to stack multiballs with a mode.

Since you're here, have to commend you on the PF art. Seeing the game fully populated and with lights and LCD screen makes a huge difference. With so much going on, the sublte and dark artwork works really well. Apart from some over the top detailed Giger artwork, I can't really imagine it being any other way.

I think the fact the art has (almost) been "forgotten" by Pinside, speaks volumes for how well it is integrated. It doesn't detract from the mood the rest of the game is trying to create. It complements it perfectly, and that's probably as difficult to achieve as any other artistic "style".

1 week later
#564 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We are pretty sure we know whom it is, as this past Saturday the bar tender said he remembers the guy and will point him out to me next time he sees him.

Was it this guy?

gary alien (resized).jpggary alien (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,999 (OBO)
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aliens-have-landed-in-madison?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.