Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
bb54f1970bd431e37087438a57adf5da4caa0f4e (resized).jpg
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3414[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3412[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3408 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#196 7 years ago

I'M IN FOR AN LE!

I just sent my deposit to Melissa at CoinTaker and should have my LE number soon. Several folks have asked if they should order direct or from Melissa. I called her because I want to support the US distributor. She has always been great to deal with in the past and I am very happy with how the deal was handled. I recommend CoinTaker.

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I also spoke with Melissa today and I am very close to deposit on an LE .. I hope to make a my final decision in the next few days! Congrats!

She is great to deal with. Jump in, the water's fine!

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

What's "modified" about the thread?

I think he expanded it beyond just LE orders.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Ok, my spreadsheet says 63 people (pulled just from this thread) after re-reading this thread....I am thoroughly confused on who the hell got #69 (69 mystery has been solved) I apologize this didn't come out a little cleaner. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

Great job on the spreadsheet - thank you! It should be cool to watch this sheet grow and then again watch it as the games are delivered.

1 week later
#230 7 years ago

This morning I changed my order from an Alien LE to a Full Throttle LE with the black cabinet AND the Alien LE conversion kit. Melissa said I should get my FT LE game number sometime next week and that delivery will be in 2-3 weeks. Really looking forward to receiving my FT LE!

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Typo? Or are there really going to be Alien LE conversion KITS?

Yes, I can buy the kit to convert my FT LE into an Alien LE for about 60% of the cost of the full machine. It will even include the beacon lights on top according to my conversation with Melissa this morning.

#234 7 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Typo? Or are there really going to be Alien LE conversion KITS?

From what I understand, the games will be backwards compatible too. If you buy the full Alien LE game, you can buy the Full Throttle LE conversion kit if you want.

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

So the kit has the numbered plaque that you can swap as well then?

I'm not sure how that would work. However they do it, they will need to manage it so there are not duplicate numbers.

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I would think the only way to get the Limited Edition Alien pin with the 35th Aniversary art package is to buy the Alien LE pin, cabinet and all.
You can dress the FT SE cabinet up to have the Alien LE game play experience by buying the extra pieces but the numbered plaque and exclusive 35th art package will only come with the whole complete LE unit.

Naturally, the cabinet and trim will always be the same original color you bought it as - no matter what kit you have in there, but all else will be the full LE experience. I specifically asked Melissa about the yellow beacons on top of the cabinet and she said they are included in the Alien LE conversion kit.
EDIT: So I will not have the Alien LE green legs or armor as my Full Throttle will be black with red hardware and that will never change.

Added over 8 years ago: According to Andrew, the Alien expansion kit will not be a true LE, but we can add the beacons and fibre optic ramps, etc. That sounds fair to me.

1 week later
#252 7 years ago

Mine will be a conversion kit with beacons and fibre optic ramps. I'll be adding to my FT LE #215 that should be here in 3 weeks.

Added over 7 years ago: Not FT. Should have typed FTh.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,999 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.