Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
bb54f1970bd431e37087438a57adf5da4caa0f4e (resized).jpg
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3414[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3412[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3408 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider conester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#291 7 years ago

Paid my deposit for my LE tonight! Don't know what number I am though. Didn't see any place to pick a number, so I'm guessing Andrew will be in touch soon. Pumped I'm officially in though!
Brian

Added over 7 years ago: Just got confirmation from Heighway...I'm #131 Wohoo!!

3 weeks later
#340 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Just some more info I got today.
The schedule of production is indeed as you have described. Those customers who have paid in full are the first to receive their machines followed by those who have paid 50% and then those who have only paid the deposit.
The air freight shipping is $350 and is available to our customers in the continental United States. The shipping time can be several weeks if traditional shipping is used. Whereas the air freight time should be between 7 and 10 days.

Well, I just have a deposit down and the extra $800 for the screen and PDI glass on my LE. I would love to throw down more money to bump me up in the production schedule, but I am having a hard time doing so since there haven't been any LE's made let alone the ramp lighting and LE artwork shown. I have all the faith in the world of the Heighway team in making this an awesome machine, but I guess I'm a little gun shy after seeing what happened to people that went all in on the big lebowski and Predator pins. I spoke to coin taker at the Ohio show and they said they were expecting another 10 machines to arrive in the next week or so, so they are shipping them, but they are still ironing out stuff for the LE's I guess. It's also hard to get excited when Heighway says (at the beginning of March) that they hope to start shipping the LE's at the end of march (which I figured meant June) and now I see they are saying June/July, so I'm figuring it's more like Sept/Oct at this point. I LOVE the pin and I am super excited to get one, but I am just trying to be realistic in my expectations and time frames. Hell, even Andrew said he has learned a lesson about stating time table dates....shit happens and pushes schedules back. Like I've told others, I'd be happy if I could receive mine by Christmas.....hell, there's even a pool going on in our group about when I'll actually receive my game. One person has this time next year as his guess.....might be right....really hope not, but might be.

Brian

5 months later
#433 6 years ago

LE#131 is out....been out for a while now, just never posted here.

Good luck to everyone still in! I played Alien at the Cleveland Show and I really like it, but I'm not messing with it right now. Maybe way down the road, if they make enough, I'll buy a used one from someone.

Brian

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider conester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your?tu=conester and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.