Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
bb54f1970bd431e37087438a57adf5da4caa0f4e (resized).jpg
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3414[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3412[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3408 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 8 years ago

LE #6

1 year later
#385 7 years ago
Quoted from MagicJumpi:

Until today we haven't sold not a single sheet to Heighway Pinball. How can you claim that it is included if I'm telling you that it's not PDI/Roman's glass.

Well that is interesting, I too specifically ordered PDI glass with mine and was told it was an option and paid more for it. I'm hoping that buy is coming soon from Heighway cause they made me pay in full for my order. I'm already waiting for LE artwork, I'd prefer not have more delays waiting for glass and definitely not paying more if they aren't actually providing it!

10 months later
#448 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Not sure if this is the best place for visibility, but didn't want to interrupt the griping in the main Alien thread.

With the "maybe" 45 LEs that are "maybe" shipping to CT soon and apparently none of them going to pre-CT customers, i was just wondering how many of us early (non-CT, Heighway-direct) preorders are still out there waiting on games and their payment status?

I wouldn't think it was that many so I'm just wondering why they can't be bothered to throw a few games our way, or at least contact us with an update.

I am and I have gotten confirmation in the past and now again recently I was one of the first 5-10 LE orders paid in the door with them.

I posted in the other thread but I'll post it here. I had been communicating with them and got the update the other day(paraphrasing but it was told to me) they needed to provide these games first to distributors to keep money coming into the company. They were sorry and understood the frustration ....blah blah blah..... and hoped to be sending out some(what they called "private") shipments to early LE people in US soon. They did ask for my trim preference at the same time for what that is worth. I honestly get it, it's frustrating, if they need a little new money in first I am ok with that as long as us original LE orders don't get pushed back too far in line. I'll take the lesser of a shitty situation and that is hopefully getting an LE somewhere early in the process and more so hoping all the stupid bugs are worked out by the time I do.

As everyone has said a million times, a little communication and a lot of truth go a hell of a lot further than lies and shade at the end of the day. They need to step up I think and start giving the truth and hopefully real signs of them coming out of this black hole if they indeed are.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.