Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
bb54f1970bd431e37087438a57adf5da4caa0f4e (resized).jpg
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3414[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3412[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3408 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MagicJumpi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#372 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Well as soon as Heighway gets back to me. I'm in and paid in full. 27" LCD, shaker, EL blades, beacon lights, fiber optic ramps, PDI glass.

Maybe Andrew uses another kind of anti reflective glass (like JJP or Stern) in his games, but there is no Roman´s/PDI glass included.

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

It's an available upgrade.

All I'm saying is that's not Roman's aka PDI glass. The available upgrade is advertised
as "Non Reflective Glass"...nothing more and nothing less.

#383 7 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

PDI specifically is an available upgrade along with a couple other options. So yes it is an option or you can just get non-reflective. I opted for PDI specifically.

Until today we haven't sold not a single sheet to Heighway Pinball. How can you claim that it is included if I'm telling you that it's not PDI/Roman's glass.

#387 7 years ago

Andrew is not authorized or entitled to use PDI's (Pinball Decals Inc.) company name to market a product.
There's nothing more to add from my side.
I'd recommend to ask Andrew to clarify.

#398 7 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Are you the exclusive distributor for PDI glass? Is it a trademarked name? Could Heighway have gone straight to the manufacturer of the glass?

No, I`m the supplier for Pinball Decals and the creator of this product. I can imagine that Joey has trademarked his company name.
The best would be to ask him.
Heighway wouldn`t be able to source the glass directly without permission.
You may ask Heighway for technical specs of his anti reflective glass (reflective rate and light transmission)...
it would be much easier to say something about the quality if those numbers were provided.

#419 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Roman, can you please clarify if your glass is not bought in the USA (which would carry the PDI brand), what would the exact name of your product be, to get the EXACT same performance as PDI?
I get rebranding across continents, just want to be certain that your glass ends up on my AlienLE....thanks

The glass which is sold through me or known sources (like PDI) is made in Germany to the highest possible standards and it makes no sense to me to re-import it from the US to ship it to Andrew then.
There is no logo or branding on my glass since we want to keep it as neutral and authentic as possible and the quality/performance is
the same as PDI since it is the same glass.
We are working on a solution for Heighway too and it`s up to them how they´d like to call the glass.
In Europe it´s known as Roman´s glass and in the US as PDI glass.

3 weeks later
#422 6 years ago

As posted above three weeks ago we were working on a solution for Heighway Pinball.
Due to lacks in communication we or I won`t supply Heighway Pinball with my glass aka Roman´s Glass
or PDI Glass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MagicJumpi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your?tu=MagicJumpi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.