Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
bb54f1970bd431e37087438a57adf5da4caa0f4e (resized).jpg
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3414[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3412[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3408 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Decided to change title of this thread. I want to help generate excitement, enthusiasm, and promote POSITIVE chatter for ALL pinsiders jumping in on Alien.

If you went for the LE, by all means post your # (I did, and kind of fun to see the thoughts behind choice).

If not, still way cool, and think the community would benefit to see how things are shaping up before this unbelievable machine is released!!!! thanks.....mark

#212 here...ordered 10/21/14

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

#2 on this and FTH.
Excited to see it.

Sweet....wonder if #1 was available, or Andrew snagged it for himself.....

#44 8 years ago

Some sweet choices out there!!!...based upon steady fill of this thread (and a few other pinsiders I know who haven't posted yet), I would say conservatively that 15% of LE's are gone already...and my non conservative guess (burdened rate) would be 30%....

#55 8 years ago

Thanks for continued posts, Pinsiders!!!....Aliens unite!!!

#57 8 years ago

Then why would you post here?....

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

What is the estimated date Alien is coming out? Are LE's sold out?

Proto projected at TPF.....mid summer hopes for games to start leaving....I'm confident ( and happy) to get mine this year...

Don't know what LE status is, but a pretty safe bet that over half are spoken for.....sure there was a push today....

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

AlienLE are you in? That's a question right?

My bad...figured only people that ordered w #'s would post..you're correct.....

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

It's all good. We all love pinball. If I could own them all, I would.

Sad thing is, I feel like I'm trying....every time I say " this is it" to my Wife, she just shakes her head and walks away..

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

ask forgiveness before asking permission.

This is my pinball motto.....have an IMVE I'm modding at the shop she knows nothing about....it's going to just appear.....I'm currently bribing my son to stay quiet (he's the only one that really pays attention).....figure I'll sneak it in.....then when she finally sees it "what? I've had this for awhile now..) doubt it will work, but that's my story, and I'm sticking to it....

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

#125 here. Strange #426 was taken...

There are ALOT of #'s that were taken, as well as people I know that are in, but haven't posted their #....and this is only the Pinside population.....I wonder what percentage of total units sold actually go to Pinheads ( that post about it)?

#76 8 years ago

Which there was a way to know how many were actually left....100's, dozens, none, etc. think it would be a valuable piece of info for people on the fence.....

#87 8 years ago

That is some funny shit there!!!......major props to you.....

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Cidco:

I just got confirmation today that I will be receiving #158.
Good times!

Congrats and welcome aboard!!!!

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Well I just confirmed my Alien LE #458 order this week, using my Hobbit refund money that I've been sitting on for months
LET'S ROCK!!!
Super excited to officially become a Heighway pinball customer! Thanks for all your help MK6PIN

I kept waiting to see your #, but respected you taking your time, and being comfortable w your decision.....

With that being said....HOORAY, AND WELCOME ABOARD!!!!.....( and yes, this game will ROCK!!!).....mark

#108 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

As were my Predator and RAZA (minus a percentage if no one took my spot) deposits.
Risk seems very low with Heighway since they've proven they can make a game, but there is always some risk with these things and I wouldn't recommend making a deposit you're not willing to lose.
Alien LE #92 (which tells you the degree of confidence I have in Heighway and/or my own stupidity )

Welcome aboard!!!....risk is nothing like the other fiascos you mentioned.....this is a real company that builds things....there's risk in buying a new pin period ( game could suck, and you lose money reselling)...am very confident the risk vs. reward ratio on this one is heavily in the positive.....

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I bloody well hope not!
Was just listening to some new sound effects for the weapon targets and slings, man I can't wait to hear this all in person on the real game.

Ha!!! I was referencing other titles " from another manufacturer" that are readily built shortly after announcement, but end up being dogs.....risk in that reference....

Alien will rock!!...I'm quite confident of that.....

#114 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

You just never know 100% but I'm really happy with the way WOZ turned out.
$1500 is not so much to risk. I've discovered having something on the line makes me feel part of the project and all the news and progress updates are more interesting and fun for me.

Completely agree!!!

#120 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What size screen comes on alien le and how much to ugrade to 27 inch?

Believe the big screen is a $550.00 upgrade....somewhere around that....

#121 8 years ago

What size screen comes on alien le and how much to ugrade to 27 inch?

Included screen is the one in the playfield only.....both backbox screens are options...

#122 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Will the optic ramp lighting be available for purchase for Standard buyers?

I have no clue on that one... Andrew will have to chime in....

#124 8 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

If the optic ramp lighting is available for purchase for standard buyers then what makes the limited edition limited?

Whew....you'll need to go the Alien thread and scroll a bit.....custom Art, custom armor, fiber, beacons, shaker, etc., etc. maybe everything but the art could be purchased for a standard, but for what price total ( parts and labor) probably more than just buying an LE.....and there will be other things, just not sure what....gameplay the same....

Will be a moot point soon, as LE's will be gone anyway.....

#128 8 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I plan to get an Alien when they are readily available, but I'm just trying to figure out why a 27in led/lcd would cost $550. Last time I checked, a standard 27in lcd with hdmi input costs around $250, although I recently saw a Samsung 27in for $200. Is there something special about this lcd? I understand there is additional cost with a special bracket and artwork.

I could be wrong on the price......I'm in on the big screen, but just pm'd Andrew to add it to my total cost...so not sure what the up charge really is...but knew I wanted it....

#132 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

While I applaud your enthusiasm, and I do;
I'm still playing a wait and see approach on getting any hopes up. Software is gonna play huge in being integrative to player, so far artwork looks good, hell, light years better than emboss!
I do find myself fighting not to hold any manufacturer to too high a standard as to be nothing but disappointing upon release. Not to say Alien will, but keeping a calmed demeanor helps stave off premature excitement. Bad enough Andrew's timeline was stupid crazy off base.
Once we see a populated Playfield WITH lcd video and sound, then I'll shout the praises of Hieghway from the rooftops.
On that note here's to hoping to live the hype!

I hear ya, and no doubt, the concerns will be there until the thing is made AND played. I'm definitely not a fanboy ( way too old for that), but definitely stoked to finally have a title made that I have genuine interest in, by a Company that by all accounts is above board. Will it be made? I have zero doubts....will it be everything it's cracked up to be? Only time will tell....timeline? Truthfully, I could give a shit, if the delays are to insure the best product they can put out...that's what I want....I'll try to ( maybe) contain my excitement ( but not changing my avatar....)

1 month later
#142 8 years ago

Congrats...welcome!!!

#149 8 years ago
Quoted from pincil8:

#269 Sometime last year.

Bam!!! another congrats in order!!!!

#150 8 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

I'm sure there are many important considerations that we are not privy to.
One that comes to mind is the importance of having a supplier guarantee the availability of a product for a fixed period of time. Repurposing a consumer display would mean being at the whim of when the vendor upgrades the line and stops making the product. Then you'd have to find another display and change all your tooling and processes for stripping, mounting and wiring the unit into the game.

Working/ dealing with video displays as part of our integration business, the above statement couldn't be more true....these things change every few months in varying degrees...it would be an absolute nightmare to imagine having to retrofit a consumer grade unit into a machine several years down the road.

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

I'm in!! #400. 03/19/16

SWEET!!!...congrats....

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Had been in since two weeks ago, #64, same as my FTLE

Congrats!!! Envious, as I don't have a FTLE, but well done....

1 month later
#163 7 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

In! Fully paid in Alien LE. #073 the year that I was born.

Nice to see a post here......congrats, and smart choice on # (wish I was that young)......

1 month later
#167 7 years ago

Hooray!!!...welcome.....I know of several who haven't posted yet......

#168 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

Keep an eye on the official thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/128#post-3179582
I wouldn't expect the game to start production this year. If it does start production this year then I'd say it would be like Full Throttle was with a handful of the first games out the door before Christmas but if you haven't got a pre-order you're definitely looking at some ways into 2017 I'd say.
I want to make this my first NIB but I'm not in a hurry so I'm not going to pre-order. I'll just wait until they enter full production, they've ironed out the kinks, refined the code and they can be purchased readily.

Logical....I was an early adopter and believe I'll be playing mine by Christmas....had to have the LE as I'm not cabinet swapping on this one, and LEs will be gone once proto is shown ( or current video released) ...doubt there are many left anyway, so a moot point anyway....

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

You'll be hoping, then, that it isn't like FTH which didn't start shipping LE models until some 6 months later. The LE has more involved so I can understand why it would take longer to develop. For Alien would they hold off shipping Standard models that are ready-to-build in order to wait for the LE models to be ready?

Hope is a good thing......suspect they learned a lot from FTH, and the LE's are definitely in the works, just not talked about much.....

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

You could argue that it makes the most sense to ship the LEs out first. Or that they ship concurrently. But certainly leaving the LE buyers hanging while Standard buyers get theirs is a lame way to go. You're they should have their ducks better lined up this time around and the LEs won't be delayed.

I'm going to hope that Andrew knows the LEs being shipped will only skyrocket the standard sales....only 500 of those, with a good chunk already gone ( and everyone will want to mod their standards once the LE surfaces)....major good faith move, as well, to promote his future titles.....we will see.....

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Well about 58 machines already gone to this thread. That is over 11 %. Imagine folks who read here quetly or not at all and dont register just to feel the forum dramatics or other reasons already having their 0.2 % of the production secured, they are real and they are many, many (like cockroaches you see one...). So it is fascinating bizarre that this most epic dark science-fiction pinball theme since T2 or even more than T2 because of lcd is still presaling as le despite having been announced 1.5 years ago. I thank and pray for Kevin Kulek and John Popadiuk´s health because they made late hops on this machine possible. Maybe also greetings to the license holder.

The people you mention made nothing " possible" on this machine, Heighway, or pinball in general. Rather, poison, and deceit .....post your #, state something relative to this thread, or stfu. Great way to start this version of your Pinside account.....
Your comments are a pure insult to the Pinsiders, community, and hobby as a whole that have been hurt by criminals that have taken advantage of our hobbyists.....

#182 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Trick right now is Andy showing progress. Theme has carried this juggernaut pretty far, but won't roll forever. Unstoppable force meeting immovable object and whatnot.
Here's to hoping August is a big reveal. If not, well...

I'm with you....the good news is the pin is substantial along ( as video shows) so I'm confident it does happen and will be deadly. Delays for the right reasons " albeit still delays" can be handled a lot easier than unsubstantiated ones...

I'll just be happy to get this thing in my game-room, then we can all bitch about other things.....

#184 7 years ago
Quoted from zaterminator:

I have made the decision....................I am going to move out of my fully paid up GB LE to an Alien LE. The twitch audio clips put me over the top. Dream theme plus, I have to say, I loved playing Full Throttle at the Louisville Expo Tourney. I am not a fan of the theme, but just loved the gameplay and how fast and unique it was.

WELCOME!!!

#188 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Just put a deposit down on a Alien LE and super stoked to get this one. Just sent the deposit to Melissa at Cointakers (super nice) and she's going to send me a notice of the number that I am getting. I told her whatever number they have is fine with me because I LOVE the theme! I've been following this thread since the beginning, always one step away from wanting to put some money down on it.
Can someone post a link to this "super secret" video of the gameplay features that everyone is talking about because I can't find it. I read several posts where some buyers have seen a video of the pin progress and it was good enough for them to purchase the pin "sight unseen" as well. Also, I know the pin has a screen on the playfield, but does the LE come with one on the backbox as well or is that an additional cost?

And another congrats!!!! PinballRulez is correct...no link to video, but suspect alot more will be available for to drool on in the near future.......

4 weeks later
#195 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Deposit paid...I'm In! LE baby!

Hooray!!! Congrats!!!....

1 week later
#197 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'M IN FOR AN LE!
I just sent my deposit to Melissa at CoinTaker and should have my LE number soon. Several folks have asked if they should order direct or from Melissa. I called her because I want to support the US distributor. She has always been great to deal with in the past and I am very happy with how the deal was handled. I recommend CoinTaker.

Bam!!!...congrats!!!....Chris and Melissa rock, I would have ordered through them, but was an early adopter ....WELCOME TO ALIENLAND!!!

#204 7 years ago

I think he expanded it beyond just LE orders.

Correct...

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I talked to Melissa today. Im requesting #500

That would be a great #!!!

#207 7 years ago

so has anybody actually seen a compiled list of names and numbers yet? or is it on a need to know basis?

I haven't, but know for a fact there is a real # that are in but don't post here. I doubt it would be released, but would be interesting, for sure....

#208 7 years ago

I'm counting around 70 or so just in this thread, so how much of the entire buying community resides/ posts on Pinside? I have no idea....

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Ok, my spreadsheet says 63 people (pulled just from this thread) after re-reading this thread....I am thoroughly confused on who the hell got #69 I apologize this didn't come out a little cleaner. Please let me know if I missed anyone.
Pinside Name
aeonblack 74
Aurich ?
BackFlipper 3
bane 121
bemmett 6
billyboy 311
BoozeMarlin 54
Ccary 250
Cidco 158
CptAwesomest 13
Damonator 237
Dano 100
DerGoetz 64
DougPiranha 78
drinkduffbeers 133
EchoVictor's/Brother 41
ecmurrayf1 480
Elwood_BE 52
Gooch 18
hank527 2
Hazoff 110
HoakyPoaky 458
ianw 40
iceman44 44
Indypin ?
jasonvhsp 117
jnauman 156
jonninemonic 11
Jvspin 92
kidchrisso ?
Knx873 400
lamihh 73
lastinterceptor 47
libtech 24
Makakka 433
mark9 9
MikeHogue 444
MK6PIN 212
molspin 14
mrsomeone 103
nephasth 187
nman 454
PACMAN 99
parabol420 200
Perspex 35
Pinballrulez ?
PinBalt 57
pincil8 269
Racerx61 50
rlslick 17
robotron 412
rolandthoms 137
ronaldvg 130
Stones ?
thewool 157
TimeBandit 67
Toads 79
txstargazer3
underlord 125
way2wyrd 223
ZaiFeR75 204
Zampinator 23
zateminator ?

wow...thanks for the effort!!!! I remember #426 being fought over and taken by someone....I'm sure Andrew is taking #1, and Aurich didn't really have a preference. So it looks like my "guestimate" of around 70 total pinsiders close.

If I pretend to know what I'm talking about (which I have no clue) and estimate Pinsiders make up 25% of the buying community, that still leaves over 200 available. Anybody ever done any research as to what the actual percentage is? Just curious..

#224 7 years ago

Great job on the spreadsheet - thank you! It should be cool to watch this sheet grow and then again watch it as the games are delivered.

Agree big time!!!

2 weeks later
#248 7 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

I have a supplier for the glass lined up. I will chase this up and report back with pricing.

PDI a MUST (please)....

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Updated...I think I'm still missing a couple from the other Aliens thread...apologies if I have missed anyone...please chime in
Pinside Name
aeonblack 74
Aurich ?
BackFlipper 3
bane 121
bemmett 6
billyboy 311
Brandes 69
BoozeMarlin 54
Ccary 250
Cidco 158
CptAwesomest 13
Damonator 237
Dano 100
DerGoetz 64
DougPiranha 78
drinkduffbeers 133
EchoVictor's/Brother 41
ecmurrayf1 480
Elwood_BE 52
frankmac 203
Gooch 18
Half_Life 58
hank527 2
Hazoff 110
HoakyPoaky 458
ianw 40
iceman44 44
Indypin ?
jasonvhsp 117
jnauman 156
jonninemonic 11
Jvspin 92
kidchrisso ?
Knx873 400
lamihh 73
lastinterceptor 47
libtech 24
Makakka 433
mark9 9
MikeHogue 444
MK6PIN 212
molspin 14
mrsomeone 103
nephasth 187
nman 454
PACMAN 99
parabol420 200
Perspex 35
Pinballrulez ?
PinBalt 57
pincil8 269
Racerx61 50
rlslick 17
robotron 412
rolandthoms 137
ronaldvg 130
schwartz 350
Stones ?
thewool 157
TimeBandit 67
Toads 79
txstargazer3
underlord 125
way2wyrd 223
ZaiFeR75 204
Zampinator 23
zateminator ?

Man what a great job!!!....thank you.....seeing the Aliens arise is very exciting!!!...mark

3 months later
#269 7 years ago

Haven't checked here in awhile...looks like #s are up.....soon!!!

3 months later
#301 6 years ago

Well...my overview math puts the # at right at 100 pinsiders that are in on LE!!! Quite convinced there are substantial buyers that don't even know about this site ( much less the thread)...

Friday night question...after TPF showing, how many #'s do you suppose are left? My guess is less than 100. What say you? ( I know it's a bit boring, but something to ponder until the approved, full LE is revealed......)

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm in and have #2

Really? Shit that's a great #!!!!!

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I know the title changed but this still feels like the "LE" club.

Nope...definitely fun seeing the LE #'s, but in this case, just as fun to see the combos everyone is getting....a lot of choices, for sure....

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Seems like a decent number of LE buyers, I wonder how many standard buyers are in line?

Suspect quite a few....

#345 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I have updated the list. Due to additional expenses this year (purchasing a new home), I've had to put my LE on hold. Hoping to have my funds sorted out soon....so I don't miss out. OK...round 3 of the list......sound off like you got a pair...if I missed someone, or made a mistake
Pinside Name # LE Number
aeonblack 74
Alphajerk3000 30
angusb 141
Astropin ?
Aurich ?
BackFlipper 3
bane 121
bemmett 6
bigdaddy07 ?
billyboy 311
billycrna 277
BoozeMarlin 54
Brandes 69
Ccary 250
Cidco 158
conester 131
CptAwesomest 13
Damonator 237
Dano 100
Davidus56 ?
DerGoetz 64
DougPiranha 78
drinkduffbeers 133
EchoVictor's/Brother 41
Elwood_BE 52
frankmac 203
Gooch 18
Half_Life 58
hank527 2
Hazoff 110
HoakyPoaky 458
hocuslocus 320
ianw 40
iceman44 44
Indypin ?
jasonvhsp 117
jeffspinballpalace 63
jnauman 156
Join_The_Cirqus 94
jonesjb 149
jonninemonic 11
Jvspin 92
kidchrisso 62
kklank 52
Knx873 400
lamihh 73
lastinterceptor 47
libtech 24
Makakka 433
mark9 9
MattS 392
maximum 345
MikeHogue 444
MK6PIN 212
Mojojedi 427
molspin 14
mrsomeone 103
nephasth 187
neverahighscore 175
nman 454
NPO ?
O-from-DO 55
PACMAN 99
parabol420 200
Perspex 35
PinBalt 57
pincil8 269
PinJump 7
Racerx61 50
rlslick 17
robotron 412
Rockytop 115
rolandthoms 137
ronaldvg 130
schwarz 350
sed6 ?
Sus 419
thewool 157
TimberOne 255
TimeBandit 67
Toads 79
underlord 125
way2wyrd 223
ZaiFeR75 204
Zampinator 23
zateminator ?
Zennmaster 378

Stones...you ARE the man!!!...thanks for " rev3"

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I figured this out a while ago. It boils down to ~$220 difference between the LE and SE that has all the available LE options added. What you get for the 220 is both art packages, glossy black cabinet, numbered plaque, and green\blue hardware. A couple hundred is not that much in this hobby and is the reason I went LE, since I wanted all the options anyway.

Ditto....no way I would want to switch cabs, add the custom hardware alone for $220.00. Add the custom art, plaque, and extras in the goodie bag (?), the LE was a no brainer for me.....

1 week later
#417 6 years ago

Roman, can you please clarify if your glass is not bought in the USA (which would carry the PDI brand), what would the exact name of your product be, to get the EXACT same performance as PDI?

I get rebranding across continents, just want to be certain that your glass ends up on my AlienLE....thanks

#421 6 years ago
Quoted from MagicJumpi:

The glass which is sold through me or known sources (like PDI) is made in Germany to the highest possible standards and it makes no sense to me to re-import it from the US to ship it to Andrew then.
There is no logo or branding on my glass since we want to keep it as neutral and authentic as possible and the quality/performance is
the same as PDI since it is the same glass.
We are working on a solution for Heighway too and it`s up to them how they´d like to call the glass.
In Europe it´s known as Roman´s glass and in the US as PDI glass.

Thanks Roman. I just want to insure I'm getting your glass on my pins. I'm only familiar w the PDI branding, and have bought all my glass from Joey.
So if you sell the exact glass to Andrew for Alien as an option, maybe it could still be called Roman's glass. This way we know we're buying the right stuff., when "accessorizing" the machines.

Not interested in invisiglass, Sterns, or other versions...I've gotten comfortable with yours, and prefer to keep it that way...thanks...mark

4 months later
#428 6 years ago

So.....been awhile on this thread.....any adds, subtracts since we checked last? I'm still LE 212, btw....anxious to see these ship ( LE's supposedly in our homes before Christmas)...

#431 6 years ago

Totally get the current vibe....I'm even wilting a bit myself...we will stay the course and see this through...routing for a win!!!

Added over 7 years ago: Umm...just read my post " rooting" for a win, not "routing"......good grief!!!

1 month later
#441 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i am still in on le and was hoping for an xmas alien pin, dont think its gonna happen. really pissed off but i have to wait it out i want this pin.

I’m still 212, and oddly optimistic about Christmas.....maybe because a nice drop on BM66 code just happened tonight

“Yay” referencing below...

#446 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

If you're still it at this point I'd suggest waiting it out. This game is incredible. The more I learn the better I like it...and I liked it a lot from game #1.

Great news to hear....I wasnt going anywhere...very anxious for my LE.

3 months later
#449 6 years ago

We wait, speculate, and hope. Is what it is.....

#452 6 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Not sure if you’re taking a count, but if so - I’m one of the pre-order, fully paid, patiently waiting LE pre-orders...

Thank you for update!!!

#454 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Yeah, thanks. And yes, I was kind of interested in a count. Doesn't have to be perfect (and a pinside count never will be anyway), was just trying to get a ballpark idea of how many people on here are in this position.

Stones posted there were around 63 or so pinsiders in for an LE a year ago (compiled from this thread). Wouldn't venture a guess now. These threads are a hard read for me going back to the start.....whew!!!!

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

It was a fantastic list before the refund mess because by far not all refunders posted their request here.

Nice to see a whale coming up you did not post your # here. Btw I am full too (#433).

Agreed.....it was exciting times back then
...we can only hope and wait now...

2 months later
#469 5 years ago

I don't post in the Alien thread anymore, but read once in awhile......glad overseas guys are seeing the game.....just beyond burnt out waiting this long for a grail theme.....my $1500.00 is out there somewhere, so maybe my #212 will arrive someday, but just can't have any source of true hope anymore.....

I'll keep the thread up for people to post and share ...might be a good read.....someday. Just not now....

1 month later
#475 5 years ago

Ended up finding #139 from a collector in Sweden. 1.2 in, and machine plays amazing (yes, I did lose my $1500.00 deposit to HW, btw)

Alienpic2 (resized).jpgAlienpic2 (resized).jpg

Alienpic3 (resized).jpgAlienpic3 (resized).jpg

AlienPics (resized).jpgAlienPics (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,999 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.