Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
bb54f1970bd431e37087438a57adf5da4caa0f4e (resized).jpg
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3414[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3412[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_3408 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 9.07.11 PM (resized).png
There are 487 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
#151 8 years ago

I decided to drop out on my LE order. Instead, I am picking up a full throttle at TPF and will get the Alien playfield swap kit once it is available.

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

I decided to drop out on my LE order. Instead, I am picking up a full throttle at TPF and will get the Alien playfield swap kit once it is available.

I like the way you roll.

#153 8 years ago

I will be ordering the playfield swap instead of the whole machine , for my full throttle ! It will be the le playfield though , gotta have the lit ramps !

#154 8 years ago

Thats a good plan, and use the 1750 towards the second pf.

#155 8 years ago

How much just a pf will cost, for a swap? Does anybody know?

#156 8 years ago

60% of full price.

#157 8 years ago

So... (I went to HP's site)
6,440 euros for a full game the first time.
Then aprox 3,800 eur for the next games..

good good good

#158 8 years ago

I'm in!! #400. 03/19/16

#159 8 years ago

Had been in since two weeks ago, #64, same as my FTLE

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

I'm in!! #400. 03/19/16

SWEET!!!...congrats....

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Had been in since two weeks ago, #64, same as my FTLE

Congrats!!! Envious, as I don't have a FTLE, but well done....

1 month later
#162 8 years ago

In! Fully paid in Alien LE. #073 the year that I was born.

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

In! Fully paid in Alien LE. #073 the year that I was born.

Nice to see a post here......congrats, and smart choice on # (wish I was that young)......

1 month later
#164 7 years ago

I'm in #40

#165 7 years ago

When is this pin being released ?

God it seems like ages since it was announced, I want one but they need to confirm a release date.

#166 7 years ago
Quoted from MSN22:

When is this pin being released ?
God it seems like ages since it was announced, I want one but they need to confirm a release date.

Keep an eye on the official thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/128#post-3179582

I wouldn't expect the game to start production this year. If it does start production this year then I'd say it would be like Full Throttle was with a handful of the first games out the door before Christmas but if you haven't got a pre-order you're definitely looking at some ways into 2017 I'd say.

I want to make this my first NIB but I'm not in a hurry so I'm not going to pre-order. I'll just wait until they enter full production, they've ironed out the kinks, refined the code and they can be purchased readily.

#167 7 years ago

Hooray!!!...welcome.....I know of several who haven't posted yet......

#168 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

Keep an eye on the official thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/128#post-3179582
I wouldn't expect the game to start production this year. If it does start production this year then I'd say it would be like Full Throttle was with a handful of the first games out the door before Christmas but if you haven't got a pre-order you're definitely looking at some ways into 2017 I'd say.
I want to make this my first NIB but I'm not in a hurry so I'm not going to pre-order. I'll just wait until they enter full production, they've ironed out the kinks, refined the code and they can be purchased readily.

Logical....I was an early adopter and believe I'll be playing mine by Christmas....had to have the LE as I'm not cabinet swapping on this one, and LEs will be gone once proto is shown ( or current video released) ...doubt there are many left anyway, so a moot point anyway....

#169 7 years ago

You'll be hoping, then, that it isn't like FTH which didn't start shipping LE models until some 6 months later. The LE has more involved so I can understand why it would take longer to develop. For Alien would they hold off shipping Standard models that are ready-to-build in order to wait for the LE models to be ready?

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

You'll be hoping, then, that it isn't like FTH which didn't start shipping LE models until some 6 months later. The LE has more involved so I can understand why it would take longer to develop. For Alien would they hold off shipping Standard models that are ready-to-build in order to wait for the LE models to be ready?

Hope is a good thing......suspect they learned a lot from FTH, and the LE's are definitely in the works, just not talked about much.....

#171 7 years ago

You could argue that it makes the most sense to ship the LEs out first. Or that they ship concurrently. But certainly leaving the LE buyers hanging while Standard buyers get theirs is a lame way to go. They should have their ducks better lined up this time around and the LEs won't be delayed.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

You could argue that it makes the most sense to ship the LEs out first. Or that they ship concurrently. But certainly leaving the LE buyers hanging while Standard buyers get theirs is a lame way to go. You're they should have their ducks better lined up this time around and the LEs won't be delayed.

I'm going to hope that Andrew knows the LEs being shipped will only skyrocket the standard sales....only 500 of those, with a good chunk already gone ( and everyone will want to mod their standards once the LE surfaces)....major good faith move, as well, to promote his future titles.....we will see.....

#173 7 years ago

I'll bet my conversion kit for FT will end up being the most Limited Edition.

#174 7 years ago

I'll be looking to get the Bladerunner kit to swap into my Alien LE.

#175 7 years ago

Just registered to fanfare I´m in on #433 to the pinball world. The rats will come out their holes soon and run this le over so assure your place in the ship.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I'll be looking to get the Bladerunner kit to swap into my Alien LE.

Mirror blade runner, surely.

#177 7 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

Mirror blade runner, surely.

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

#178 7 years ago

Well about 58 machines already gone to this thread. That is over 11 %. Imagine folks who read here quetly or not at all and dont register just to feel the forum dramatics or other reasons already having their 0.2 % of the production secured, they are real and they are many, many (like cockroaches you see one...). So it is fascinating bizarre that this most epic dark science-fiction pinball theme since T2 or even more than T2 because of lcd is still presaling as le despite having been announced 1.5 years ago. I thank and pray for Kevin Kulek and John Popadiuk´s health because they made late hops on this machine possible. Maybe also greetings to the license holder.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Well about 58 machines already gone to this thread. That is over 11 %. Imagine folks who read here quetly or not at all and dont register just to feel the forum dramatics or other reasons already having their 0.2 % of the production secured, they are real and they are many, many (like cockroaches you see one...). So it is fascinating bizarre that this most epic dark science-fiction pinball theme since T2 or even more than T2 because of lcd is still presaling as le despite having been announced 1.5 years ago. I thank and pray for Kevin Kulek and John Popadiuk´s health because they made late hops on this machine possible. Maybe also greetings to the license holder.

The people you mention made nothing " possible" on this machine, Heighway, or pinball in general. Rather, poison, and deceit .....post your #, state something relative to this thread, or stfu. Great way to start this version of your Pinside account.....
Your comments are a pure insult to the Pinsiders, community, and hobby as a whole that have been hurt by criminals that have taken advantage of our hobbyists.....

#180 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Your comments are a pure insult to the Pinsiders, community, and hobby as a whole that have been hurt by criminals that have taken advantage of our hobbyists.....

Right...I'd rather not hear those names mentioned in either Alien thread. Most here are not wishing them good health, I imagine quite the opposite.
When the finished game is revealed I'm sure the phone lines at Heighway will be red hot.

#181 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Logical....I was an early adopter and believe I'll be playing mine by Christmas....had to have the LE as I'm not cabinet swapping on this one, and LEs will be gone once proto is shown ( or current video released) ...doubt there are many left anyway, so a moot point anyway....

Trick right now is Andy showing progress. Theme has carried this juggernaut pretty far, but won't roll forever. Unstoppable force meeting immovable object and whatnot.

Here's to hoping August is a big reveal. If not, well...

#182 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Trick right now is Andy showing progress. Theme has carried this juggernaut pretty far, but won't roll forever. Unstoppable force meeting immovable object and whatnot.
Here's to hoping August is a big reveal. If not, well...

I'm with you....the good news is the pin is substantial along ( as video shows) so I'm confident it does happen and will be deadly. Delays for the right reasons " albeit still delays" can be handled a lot easier than unsubstantiated ones...

I'll just be happy to get this thing in my game-room, then we can all bitch about other things.....

#183 7 years ago

I have made the decision....................I am going to move out of my fully paid up GB LE to an Alien LE. The twitch audio clips put me over the top. Dream theme plus, I have to say, I loved playing Full Throttle at the Louisville Expo Tourney. I am not a fan of the theme, but just loved the gameplay and how fast and unique it was.

#184 7 years ago
Quoted from zaterminator:

I have made the decision....................I am going to move out of my fully paid up GB LE to an Alien LE. The twitch audio clips put me over the top. Dream theme plus, I have to say, I loved playing Full Throttle at the Louisville Expo Tourney. I am not a fan of the theme, but just loved the gameplay and how fast and unique it was.

WELCOME!!!

#185 7 years ago

Just put a deposit down on a Alien LE and super stoked to get this one. Just sent the deposit to Melissa at Cointakers (super nice) and she's going to send me a notice of the number that I am getting. I told her whatever number they have is fine with me because I LOVE the theme! I've been following this thread since the beginning, always one step away from wanting to put some money down on it.

Can someone post a link to this "super secret" video of the gameplay features that everyone is talking about because I can't find it. I read several posts where some buyers have seen a video of the pin progress and it was good enough for them to purchase the pin "sight unseen" as well. Also, I know the pin has a screen on the playfield, but does the LE come with one on the backbox as well or is that an additional cost?

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Can someone post a link to this "super secret" video of the gameplay features that everyone is talking about because I can't find it.

There is no link because the video may not be shown in public. If you can attend the Rocky Mountain Pinball Show then you can meet Andrew and he will show you the video http://www.pinballshowdown.com/index.html

Otherwise you have to read the reports in the Official Alien thread There will be no public video until the finished product has been approved by Fox.

Quoted from Indypin:

Also, I know the pin has a screen on the playfield, but does the LE come with one on the backbox as well or is that an additional cost?

I do not think so. The backbox LCD screen will cost you additional.

#187 7 years ago

Okay, thanks!

#188 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Just put a deposit down on a Alien LE and super stoked to get this one. Just sent the deposit to Melissa at Cointakers (super nice) and she's going to send me a notice of the number that I am getting. I told her whatever number they have is fine with me because I LOVE the theme! I've been following this thread since the beginning, always one step away from wanting to put some money down on it.
Can someone post a link to this "super secret" video of the gameplay features that everyone is talking about because I can't find it. I read several posts where some buyers have seen a video of the pin progress and it was good enough for them to purchase the pin "sight unseen" as well. Also, I know the pin has a screen on the playfield, but does the LE come with one on the backbox as well or is that an additional cost?

And another congrats!!!! PinballRulez is correct...no link to video, but suspect alot more will be available for to drool on in the near future.......

#189 7 years ago

27" back box LCD is $550.

#190 7 years ago

Question, is it better to send the deposit directly to Heighway or go through Cointaker? I am going to go ahead & send the deposit until I get rid of my GB LE. TIA

#191 7 years ago

As a proud owner of Full Throttle that is a very fun game, seeing the Alien prototype video, talking about Alien Pinball here on Pinside I could not resist anymore I am in Not an LE, but LE style for my all in black SE cabinet

Very excited and looking forward to transform my current pin into Alien

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from zaterminator:

Question, is it better to send the deposit directly to Heighway or go through Cointaker? I am going to go ahead & send the deposit until I get rid of my GB LE. TIA

Which is the better way to go?

4 weeks later
#193 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Which is the better way to go?

I'd like to know too, thanks.

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Deposit paid...I'm In! LE baby!

Hooray!!! Congrats!!!....

1 week later
#196 7 years ago

I'M IN FOR AN LE!

I just sent my deposit to Melissa at CoinTaker and should have my LE number soon. Several folks have asked if they should order direct or from Melissa. I called her because I want to support the US distributor. She has always been great to deal with in the past and I am very happy with how the deal was handled. I recommend CoinTaker.

#197 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'M IN FOR AN LE!
I just sent my deposit to Melissa at CoinTaker and should have my LE number soon. Several folks have asked if they should order direct or from Melissa. I called her because I want to support the US distributor. She has always been great to deal with in the past and I am very happy with how the deal was handled. I recommend CoinTaker.

Bam!!!...congrats!!!....Chris and Melissa rock, I would have ordered through them, but was an early adopter ....WELCOME TO ALIENLAND!!!

#198 7 years ago

I'M IN FOR AN LE!

I also spoke with Melissa today and I am very close to deposit on an LE .. I hope to make a my final decision in the next few days! Congrats!

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I also spoke with Melissa today and I am very close to deposit on an LE .. I hope to make a my final decision in the next few days! Congrats!

She is great to deal with. Jump in, the water's fine!

#200 7 years ago

She is great to deal with. Jump in, the water's fine!

Agreed, Melissa was very nice and super helpful!! This could be my next pin..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 487 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your/page/4?hl=hassanchop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.