• 112 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by Nethawk86
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
alien-kernel (resized).jpg
IMG_0344 (resized).jpg
DSC_0009 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
salute.gif

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 65 days ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

It's just a small form factor motherboard, AMD, with generic options.... except that it has 4x DVI video.
To "delete" generic USB3 hardware and revert to USB2 would likely cost More, not less (and for no need or reason). That would be the reason why it is there even though not utilised.

inquiring minds....

2 weeks later
#102 49 days ago

Wrong thread, sorry

#103 48 days ago

Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback on the 1.3 release. I am working now on a followup release that addresses many of the problem reports. Pinball Brothers has already agreed to allow me to release another update for you all. I'll provide more details later.

#104 48 days ago
Quoted from bcd:

Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback on the 1.3 release. I am working now on a followup release that addresses many of the problem reports. Pinball Brothers has already agreed to allow me to release another update for you all. I'll provide more details later.

That’s great! Thanks for your hard work.
Look forward to it.

#105 48 days ago
Quoted from bcd:

Thank you so much for working on this...

#106 48 days ago

Really cool - thank you so much.

#107 48 days ago

Yes, very welcome !!
More shaker would be great !

Is there a way to donate for your effort ?!

#108 48 days ago
Quoted from bcd:

that is so amazing..thank you!!!

1 week later
#109 40 days ago
Quoted from bcd:

nice.

2 weeks later
#110 22 days ago

A bit random but - I just heard Hudson shout out ' we're in some real pretty shit now man' for the first time ever whilst playing Alien - what triggered this was a 'TILT' of the Alien machine. I just thought it would be cool if it could also be a shout out at the end of the APC game for an unsuccessful attempt on the second phase.... (if I am remembering this correctly). Just an idea, it was great to hear this comment!!!

Could this somehow be incorporated into the next update?!

#111 20 days ago

How do I miss this one?
Thanks a lot. Will update tomorrow...if i remember how to do!

#112 19 days ago
Quoted from Faust:

I moved back to 1.2 and the ball through problem has disappeared. I will investigate further.
So the issue is: when you loose a ball (it drains), you get a new one. Always. It never stops giving new balls.
When one drains, you get one back.
Only with 1.3, not with 1.2
If there are more who have this, please post.

I had this exact issue for a long time. I never went to 1.3 though. I think i may have fixed it as my #1 IO wouldnt update to .9 either for the longest time. But i just tried again with another flash drive and a fresh download of the 1.2 software from weir, and this time it updated. So i went through each IO board and reupdated all even though they were already .9s. The issue seems to have gone away now after all this time. See if that helps

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14,900.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside