Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180727_182136 (resized).jpg
20180727_182145 (resized).jpg
03780DBA-79A0-4E1A-BF1B-4AB551D9A22B (resized).jpeg
22F3B17A-D5F4-4705-80A9-8191999125F5 (resized).jpeg
20180514_165326 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swenny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Jawa:

Can you explain what the re design on the airlock scoop is? Do you know if the previous scoop could be modified and how?

They created a plastic block and inserted it in the scoop so that the balls would line up in single file when multiple balls were in the airlock. Previously there was too much room in the scoop and the balls could be staggered and not sit above the solenoid correctly thus enabling them to be shot back out of the airlock. Anyone with a 3d printer should be able to create a new plastic insert. The insert was then held in place by a couple of bolts. You will have to drill holes in your old scoop for the bolts of course.

2 weeks later
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Finally, would anyone have any ideas for a way to frame and protect the "in play" edges of the lower playfield LCD? Seems like the clearcoat in that area could chip/flake/crack.

I put a strip of mylar about 1/2" wide along the top and bottom edges of my LCD. My LCD screen seems to be slightly proud in the middle to the point that I can feel the edge just slightly. While I haven't played the machine a lot, I haven't had any chipping yet either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swenny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-sele-technical?tu=swenny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.