(Topic ID: 214527)

Alien SE vs LE

By CalibrunKnight

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0880 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calibrunknight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Maybe I'm just too picky or reading to much into it, but there are a number of things hold me back from picking up an Alien machine.

There appears to be no official break down on what you get from the LE over the SE. I've seen a few site give thier description of the difference but it's their interpretation. They list the same features on the LE that you get with the SE, just jazz up the description.

A number of site show the SE machines with toppers and blades yet those are listed as a special feature of the LE.

The biggest thing I haven't seen enough chatter about is the Queens chamber. The big cylinder they highlight in the preview video and list as a feature, yet every demo video I have seen, there is an LCD in the upper left playing field.

Is it just me? Am I the only one not comfortable throwing major cash down on something so many unknowns?

#9 6 years ago

See violinfather, yours has the LCD screen in the upper playing field instead of the Queens chamber. That's literally one of the seeing points of the game. Bash the target enough and you reveal the queen as you work on one of the missions. And yet, there's an LCD screen....

2 weeks later
    #17 5 years ago

Dodged a bullet, but still feel burned not having a dream theme and sad to see some many people scammed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calibrunknight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-se-vs-le?tu=calibrunknight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.