(Topic ID: 215497)

Alien SE. For sale or trade for Iron Maiden LE.

By lodgingdolphin

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1280853667113453159 (resized).jpg
2937xw (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

Alien SE. For sale or trade for Iron Maiden LE.

Added: 2018-04-25 17:19:27 UTC • Ended: April 28th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,500

Price is firm

Fully working Alien SE. Was purchased from Cointaker in October of last year.
I would prefer to trade for an Iron Maiden LE, but I'm willing to entertain cash offers. Pick up only as I want any potential buyer to see and play the game in person before a deal is made. No shipping. Comes with a spare facehugger slingshot bracket. The Xeno mech. works great.

Buffalo Pinball live streamed this example last December (available on YouTube). The game also has the latest code which corrects some of the software bugs that may have been present on the stream. I'll add some pics later.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are lodgingdolphin's market stats.

gold Seller Level

lodgingdolphin has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to lodgingdolphin's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Rochester, NY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

#2 5 years ago

I've played this game and it looks and works great. I bet it sells before the Maiden LE at the same price from an award winning podcaster.

#3 5 years ago

No!

*searches pockets for cash in vain*

#4 5 years ago

with Heighway's bankruptcy I'd imagine it will be rare, although parts might be difficult to obtain in the future.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

with Heighway's bankruptcy I'd imagine it will be rare, although parts might be difficult to obtain in the future.

is heighway done then? not been following this debacle.

#6 5 years ago

Was it just announced Heighway filed for Bankruptcy? I predict Jersey Jack will be the next one to file!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

I predict Jersey Jack will be the next one to file!

What leads you to believe this.....I have no idea just courious.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Was it just announced Heighway filed for Bankruptcy? I predict Jersey Jack will be the next one to file!

Why because people are whining about a spinning disc? When POTC starts shipping sales will poor in and they will be just fine. JJP is actually just now starting to build a nice backlog of games which will help secure their future. Sure they might go under eventually, but several others are going to go first.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Unless Heighway is running JJP, I predict JJP will be just fine.....

#10 5 years ago

If someone wants an alien near chicago... i might be tempted to part with mine (its the latest built one from november delivered couple months ago) Works perfect and has extra parts to.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

If someone wants an alien near chicago... i might be tempted to part with mine (its the latest built one from november delivered couple months ago) Works perfect and has extra parts to.

Proper etiquette would be to start your own for sale thread and pay the pinside fee when sold, rather than offering your game for sale in someone else's thread.

#12 5 years ago

*Removed*

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Not really selling it... just gauging interest overall. Might be persuaded to sell it and if i am i would post it in market.

Come on dude. Poor form regardless in somebody else's thread.

#14 5 years ago

yeah I was just about to say although Ilushka is one HELL of a helper in the alien thread so I would let it slide.

OP - great guy. Buy with confidence.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

No!

*searches pockets for cash in vain*

Did you find it yet?

#16 5 years ago

Sorry removed it.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Proper etiquette would be to start your own for sale thread

2937xw (resized).jpg2937xw (resized).jpg

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Every year I seem to read a similar comment, not happening and now JJP has a multi billionaire investor who likes JJP games. Unlike Heighway JJP has been producing pins on a regular basis for over 5 years now, their customer support is incredible, their code support is leading the industry, their games are reliable, and they have multiple people on their staff that have worked in pinball for years (some decades).

To the OP, good luck with the sale. I had a chance to play an Alien once and enjoyed it.

Quoted from Jgel:

What leads you to believe this.....I have no idea just courious.

Sadly there are a few people in the pinball community that want to see JJP fail. Why I'm not sure, maybe some Stern loyalty crap and they see JJP as a threat, who knows, lol.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Did you find it yet?

I got half! I don't think that's close enough... Sadly I think in searching any deeper for the other half I'll lose my sanity first.

As much fun as Alien is (and I think it blows most other games for the price right now out of the water) I can't justify ever spending that much on a pinball machine

But dang is it fun!

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Sorry removed it.

I still see it. Post #10

It's the one with my downvote.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I got half! I don't think that's close enough...

I believe the other half is sitting right under your nose...

1280853667113453159 (resized).jpg1280853667113453159 (resized).jpg

#22 5 years ago

For anyone who wants to see this game in action

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

I believe the other half is sitting right under your nose...

It was my first and it'll be my last

#25 5 years ago

Outstanding dude bump. Personally played this game and James had it dialed in perfectly. Did not have a good experience with Aliens before playing his. For those of you who already own one . . . here’s your solution for not being able to find parts!

#26 5 years ago

I wonder if any Alien owners are actually going to buy a second one to have parts?

#27 5 years ago

Updated price as the joke price seemed to be lost on most.

#28 5 years ago

Updated Joke Bump....

#29 5 years ago

Just to be clear - this game does not have lit interior side panels, shaker motor nor beacons on top, right?

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Just to be clear - this game does not have lit side panels nor beacons on top, right?

Just look at the photos!.......oh....

#31 5 years ago

It is an SE except for the backbox LCD which I believe was pretty much made to be a standard feature. I did not add any other extras. I'll send pics if someone is interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-se-for-sale-or-trade-for-iron-maiden-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.