Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2606210.jpg
Alien.jpg
image.jpeg
Easter_Alien.jpg
Alien_Shot_Map.jpg
Rain_Parade.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I want this game to be f—king amazing to play in a dark room, with the sound up.

and in a well lit room too right? may sound like a stupid question but it's not if you think about projectors and controlled room lighting. i put a ton of though into my gameroom lighting and how it would impact gameplay in all areas

#31 8 years ago

I think what he said was "the rules are written already" I, for one, am thankful for that as it enables the project to move forward in the hands of the professionals. Imagine if a game was partially developed but was reliant on each and every idea from pinside dudes to be submitted prior to final release.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I have to agree with this. There is a team and a vision. Everyone has an opinion on how the game should play, and that's good, but most times the opinions don't follow the vision of the game, the technology available, the modes planned. Lets see what they have first before arm chair quarterbacking

you beat me to it man! maybe all idea-men from this forum could get together and develop their own game. Never-Ending Journey, the pinball...

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I believe the LEs are limited to 500.

does anyone know if you have to go with one trim or another to ensure the alien upgrade kit will look ok in the full throttle cabinet? someone mentioned it may not work well on the le

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Does anyone know who has the lowest LE number outside of Heighway employees?

?

#48 8 years ago

i dont necessarily want to spend the le $ on FT but I do want the best of the best with alien. I checked heighways website and dont see a breakdown of the differences between standard and le on FT. I do know that I do not want anything red on my alien trim though

#51 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

http://heighwaypinball.com/fullthrottle
I believe the black LE trim is also available on the black LE cabinet.

thanks for that link. not sure why I couldn't find that

#70 8 years ago

WTF IS THAT!!!! FUNNY, WHATEVER IT IS....

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Voice your opinion with your wallet. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Want Heighway to make a pin exactly as you want? Build your own damn pin. I don't like most of the crap Stern does... I don't go posting walls of text telling them what to do, I just don't buy the crap I don't like.

f-ckin' a...

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from voodle:

I actually do understand the technical, creative, licensing and business side of things. That's what I do. The problem with forums is that whenever anyone says they don't like something, people jump on them. I'm not concerned about what people think of my input, but I should be able to voice an opinion, good and bad, like everyone else. My posts are a discussion on how I view a product, regardless of what phase of the development it's in, and they're certainly not directed to an individual. Unfortunately, most negative comments here are directed at individuals. I'm always amazed when people jump in with brainless emoticons and ridiculous jpgs. Now that seems like a waste of time.

i thought aurich made it pretty clear that further ideas were not being considered at this point in development. let's remove all the technical considerations, merits, various experience levels with different industries blah blah blah. what you wrote what just a plain ole d-bag move. there's really no further explanation needed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-rule-set?tu=rcbrown316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.