Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2606210.jpg
Alien.jpg
image.jpeg
Easter_Alien.jpg
Alien_Shot_Map.jpg
Rain_Parade.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider accidental.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There are definitely a lot of cool combo shots.

Definitely looking forward to this! Combos that deliver meaningful value are a recipe for addiction for me. E.g, I can't stop myself going for constant Bridge Out combos on Road Show to max the multiplier and earn and extra ball, and constant O-loops for Sonic Booms on Doctor Who. All. Day

#84 8 years ago

Voodle, you have to understand that there is a Grand Canyon-sized chasm between Idea and Finished Product. That entire chasm is filled with real process, costs, constraints and considerations to which you are completely oblivious.

How about you wait and see what gets revealed before disagreeing with decisions and direction.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from voodle:

I'm not at all oblivious to costs of production. Try producing a television series. You have no idea what has to be cut due to cost. But, you can still make an excellent TV show on a given budget with amazing sets.

You're involved with projects with many moving parts that cost money. That doesn't mean you understand another industries moving parts that cost money. Nor do you understand any of the technical, creative, licensing, business, manufacturing, shipping realities that Heighway are dealing with. Your criticism assumes that you do and implies that Heighway are making poor decisions when you have absolutely no idea of any of the forces acting on the decisions they're making with this game. Especially egregious when all you have to go on is a wireframe shot map and a basic outline. This is armchair quarterbacking at it's finest and is why people are reacting poorly to your input.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider accidental.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-rule-set?tu=accidental and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.