pasted_image (resized).png
good-day-sir (resized).png
Alien on neck (resized).jpg
steve-martin-dirty-rotten-scoundrels (resized).jpg
b1f9885f4a9cb2bd47892dee106692638109c0b9 (resized).jpg
game_of_thrones_stern_pinball_7 (resized).jpg
LowerPlayingBoard (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zampinator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 7 years ago

It's different! It's a change from the old standard. People don't like change! It looks great in person! The back box reminds me of an iPad, sleek & modern. The lighted side panels are spectacular & draws people in from across the room.
The bezel around the play field glass is the biggest difference from a conventional pin. It takes about 5 seconds of gameplay to remove any concerns about it blocking your view.
Full Throttle is a fast & fun pin that will only grow in popularity as more people play it, & Alien looks to be an unbelievable layout!

Keep up the great work Andrew & team!

#194 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have and I agree - it didn't come off as bad as this one looks. EDIT - looked at FT again and that style of cab is just not what I'm looking for. I like the idea of changing out tables but taking out the PF, storing it somewhere - I feel like it's just going to get damaged. Not sure how practical it is but good on them for thinking of it.
For some reason (it might just be the pic) this looks cheap. That side art? seriously? Also - I hear comments like hand drawn PF wasn't an option, etc well I wouldn't care if this was a cheaper pin (less than 5) but it's 6200 and that's base right? It's not like this is a discounted pin.
If this was a stern produced pin - these forums would be on fire right now. Literally server crashing.

I think the main issue is the low res. image they used for the flyer, it's not inspiring. It's the worst image I've seen of the play field to date. I like the play field, but the picture quality in the flyer sucks! Come Thursday night the server's might crash, from excitement of seeing it in person!
As far as the modular system goes, it's an option. An option no one else has. If you're concerned just buy the entire pin, instead of saving 40%. I sold my Full Throttle to cash in on the savings of the modular system. Full Throttle is a great pin & I will be buying it as kit.

I was Very critical of GOT's art. So critical I wrote it off in my mind. That was a mistake! What a fast & fun pin, with outstanding rules! So, while you might not like Alien's art, I wouldn't cast judgement until you see it in person & give it a flip.

game_of_thrones_stern_pinball_7 (resized).jpggame_of_thrones_stern_pinball_7 (resized).jpg

b1f9885f4a9cb2bd47892dee106692638109c0b9 (resized).jpgb1f9885f4a9cb2bd47892dee106692638109c0b9 (resized).jpg

#252 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i am buying a full throttle playfield. so i think they will also sell more full throttle because of alien. i can hardly wait!!

I traded away my Full Throttle because I'm getting Alien. The kit system is the shit! Also, Full Throttle is a blast to play, I can't wait to have it back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zampinator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-revealed-flyer-and-pics?tu=zampinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.