pasted_image (resized).png
good-day-sir (resized).png
Alien on neck (resized).jpg
steve-martin-dirty-rotten-scoundrels (resized).jpg
b1f9885f4a9cb2bd47892dee106692638109c0b9 (resized).jpg
game_of_thrones_stern_pinball_7 (resized).jpg
LowerPlayingBoard (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Play field colors and art remind me of Sega games.. X files, star ship troopers... I'm sure it will be fun to play though

I have seen this comment a few times now and I don't agree with that. If you look at the right side of the apron you will see it has a white shine over it just from the lights they used for the photoshoot. The apron on my Full Throttle looks solid black.

The contrast of the picture is just off I guess due to the external light involved. In real life the colors will be much deeper with more contrast. Guess we will know in a few days

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

if you dont like the cabinet put it between two games....problem solved! I can't wait to get the kit but im a little afraid of what the hardware upgrade will cost. $$

If you mean the CPU upgrade for Full Throttle nothing to worry about

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

When is this kid glove treatment going to stop? Are we really so scared of downvotes and hurting you know who's feelings?? I believe Sanders is the man, Thiel is a boss & that this thing will be built like a tank... But you guys seriously think this is a homerun art package?

This is the same community that made this happen correct?

In no way this is a fair comparison.

Alien was never in the same league as The Hobbit was when it was first presented.

You are comparing ants to elephants, makes no sense at all.

#191 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I enjoy the pinball gameplay but I also love the premium look of these things. Art, presentation - these are still factors in these games and although gameplay is king - this cabinet and look just comes off as cheap (to me). For 6k+ I am disappointed in what I'm seeing. It looks incredibly uninspiring and it does take away from the total package (IMO). Who knows how it will play and ultimately that will be the deciding factor but a missed opp in my mind and to overlook that completely seems misguided although again IMO.

Did you ever see the cabinet in real life?

My standard Full Throttle cabinet breaths quality. And yes it does look premium. If you go for the LE version it gets even more premium. This of course is my opinion, but rest assured I think I am not the only one with that opinion.

#283 7 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

So if I buy an Alien machine, how much would the kit for another game cost?

At this moment 60% of the price of a full Standard edition game.

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So what's the status of this game? I thought there would be all sorts of hype on this since the party was Thursday night. Has anyone played or seen this game yet?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/162

#330 7 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Respectfully disagree. Owners and representatives of pinball companies should not play into the hand of Pinside.
I could sift the Alien thread for instance and uncover many untruths & contradictions

Good for you, welcome to the real world.
Close your eyes and it will be perfect.

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Everybody in the Exhibit Hall was talking about the dead machine you wheeled in and left on the floor. People alerted me to it and that's how I found out. And you were not a happy camper when I took that picture.
If I'm mistaken, I apologize. But it was a tactical error on your part to bring the machine in, leave it unattended, seemingly dead and then later haul it away.

Try to bring some positive things to this thread like how you enjoyed the Expo. That is what most people would like to hear.

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Could the mods please eject Mr.68 from this thread, if I say what I'd like to then I'll be ejected for sure, what r u trying to achieve? its seems ur not interested in purchasing this pin and its all negative so why not leave? no one is agreeing with you yet you keep going.

He has already been blocked from the Heighway subforum. You can see that at the red arrow in his posts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-revealed-flyer-and-pics?tu=pinballrulez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.