pasted_image (resized).png
good-day-sir (resized).png
Alien on neck (resized).jpg
steve-martin-dirty-rotten-scoundrels (resized).jpg
b1f9885f4a9cb2bd47892dee106692638109c0b9 (resized).jpg
game_of_thrones_stern_pinball_7 (resized).jpg
LowerPlayingBoard (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

This is one of the most exciting populated play fields I have seen in a long time. I can't wait to play it.
Congratulations to Aurich and the entire team.

Completely agree!!! This machine is not going to disappoint by the looks of it.....can't wait!!!

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I saw the video - sorry I'm not drinking the kool aid guys but it's not the hardware that enables the ability to take out the PF I'm worried about. It's the PF itself I would be worrying about damaging. Again - I'm not saying it's a dumb idea or people who buy it are dumb - so relax. I just think it's impractical and can lead to damage. I applaud them for attempting to innovate though -

No koolaid, just some innovative engineering which will benefit people w limited space, but want multiple titles. My AlienLE will stay as one, but Andrew has several other titles in the works, and I'm all about saving space AND money....I'm very relaxed, actually......

#272 7 years ago

Loving all the critics on this thread.....hopefully, this insures an easier line to get through and play the machine at the reveal party.

It's just amazing how this community has become so hostile towards even the best attempts to bring something exciting to a dying hobby. It wears on enthusiasts, discourages newbies, and even distro's have told me they have grown weary of the constant bashing of anything and everything..

I think the lit side panels on the cabinet look f**king great...sets it apart from any (ANY) other cab I've seen, especially in a dark room.

Also believe the playfield art will strike a great balance, combined with the interactive rgb lightshow, and fiber ramps.

will it be perfect...NO.....will it be a great machine that many talented people have invested years of development and passion towards..ABSOLUTELY!!!!

let's wait a week until the game is actually revealed, then continue .......just put the bashing in the next "TRONVE" thread please...sick of this shit......(tough day at work, as you can probably guess)

#295 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Whoa whoa whoa. Easy with that "making sense" shit....don't you know where you are? Armchair pinball critic HQs.

You're right...lost my mind for a bit...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-revealed-flyer-and-pics?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.