You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I listened to people like you who said to wait on Predator. And guess what, i waited one month too long. The "insiders" who knew what was happening with SKITB got their money back before blowing the whistle. Well the whistle is BLARING now so i'm not waiting another second.

The whistle has been blaring for nearly 2+ years, and almost close to 3 years.

People don't need a disclaimer, if they are willing to research information on locations not on PinSide. Even distributors felt the vibes based on the clear indications of commercial failure of FT, but decided not to offer actual facts to prevent business impacts.

People were just tone deaf and throwing "hate mail" against people who tried to help. There were plenty of early warnings regarding Heighway. "Insider" information was provided and dismissed as "attempts at sabotage". It hard for me to understand people who have lost money in the past from other similar circumstances repeated the same mistakes.

There are no new revelations regarding new pinball manufacturers, just blind trust with minimal understanding of industrial manufacturering processes regarding construction of pinball machines.

The worst part?
This will happen yet again, as I have watched in the past 30 years.
There are more fools with money, than those with common sense.

#141 6 years ago

Enthusiasts please read websites and market information other than PinSide.
The information can be extremely useful, but not as dramatic or colourful.

#151 6 years ago

Please understand the present holistic state of the industry for the protection of personal interests.

This explanation excerpt example was posted later after I had already written the article elsewhere at the end of 2016 to assist others.
The danger signs were more than apparent, they were already existing.

Names can be easily identified to each of the described manufacturers below, including the one in question.
The decision to not provide direct names was purposeful, and make people think clearly, not an attempt to cloak something in clairvoyance.
Another company was completely omitted at the time of the information due to lack of viable planning for manufacturing, and remains somewhat nebulous at that moment due to lack of a construction contract.
Yet another company was omitted due to lack of reliable information on progress, so it could not be mentioned at all.
The term "manufacturer" applies to a company that has actually built something in the past and is still active, not wishful thinking.

I do not individually attack businesses or people, only try to provide information that assists other in making logical decisions.

Attempts to discredit other's historical experience out of fear or anger is another form of consumer denial, petty, and quite disturbing from the standpoint of the industry which resulted in this case many people losing thousands of dollars in less than a decade alone, and that is only considering the last seven years. I don't think it is fun to advocate people to make bad decisions. This is a time period when most on this forum where just beginning to enter the hobby, but it happened anyway.

Every time a person's decides to attack a long time pinball collector and historian, and there are only a small number of resources, they potentially lose a source of valuable knowledge.
Although sometimes pinball enthusiasts have short memories, the real danger is consumer acceptance that "everything is ok", and they fall into the lines of previous false beliefs, which is already occurring yet again.
Market sales is not the same as industry health, although the two are intertwined.
People need to understand the differences.

I have great disappointment that some will only learn the mistakes of the past from a single means, but people should still be aware and informed to make their own decisions.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=xtheblackknightx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.