You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#537 6 years ago

I have decided to cancel my fully paid Alien kit. Within a week I received a conformation from Heighway: 'Just want you to know we have received your request and will handle it accordingly'.

Hope for the best and those of you who stay in best of luck with getting your pin.

#542 6 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

handle it accordingly ? i.e. issue a refund in a timely manner.

That is what it means in my book. Have to see if the same counts for Heighway.

2 weeks later
#565 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

I have decided to cancel my fully paid Alien kit. Within a week I received a conformation from Heighway: 'Just want you to know we have received your request and will handle it accordingly'.
Hope for the best and those of you who stay in best of luck with getting your pin.

Almost 3 weeks further and 2 new mails sent to Heighway but no updates at all.

Going to call them coming week.

1 week later
#573 6 years ago

Didn't had the time to contact them, but in the meantime still no word of Heighway. Send out a mail again and going to try to get in contact with them coming week. Silense from their site is just...............

1 week later
#575 6 years ago

Received a confirmation from Heighway that I should receive my refund next week at the latest.

1 week later
#578 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Received a confirmation from Heighway that I should receive my refund next week at the latest.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great news!!!....games moving = cash flowing....I'm super happy this is being resolved.

Quoted from ledge:

its great news when the money actually lands in the guys account.

I just played my Metallica Pro that I bought yesterday. And the song 'Sad but True' does come into play when it concerns refunding. Yes, Heighway promised I would get my money yesterday at the latest, no it didn't happen. Also no feedback on my e-mail asking what is going on. Sad, but true.

1 week later
#634 6 years ago

O boy, still nothing formal arranged about my refund. I really do not understand why this is taking so long Heighway Pinball

#637 6 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

After sending Highway all pertinent information, how long did it take to get a refund? I'm in America, by the way. Thanks!

Two months and still no refund.........

#638 6 years ago

AE0fzDx (resized).jpgAE0fzDx (resized).jpg

#662 6 years ago

Unfortunately no progress nor communication to manage expectations. This is getting kind of depressing

#672 6 years ago

So just for the record.

Been promised more than ones that I will receive my refund at a certain date. No refund, only broken promises and no communications since last week. Heighway is totally ignoring all my mails (both customer service and management) I did send them since last week asking what in the world is going on.

#674 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I know it's way past ridiculous..but have you phoned their office and tried speaking with someone? Its a shame you have been treated like this. Damn i want this game..but the lack of customer support is keeping me away. I just cant justify giving these guy's money.

I have invited them more than ones to call me so we could handle this matter in a more personal way. But they haven't called me ones. In the end it does not matter how we communicate if promises keep being broken by Heighway.

1 week later
#678 6 years ago

Another short update:

I am in the 'fourth promise cycle' now, already been promised a refund 3 times and evenly so been disappointed. Hope they will come true this time, but still no refund money on my bank account

#684 6 years ago

Good news. I just received the payment confirmation from Heighway that my money is on the way. Should be with me hopefully tomorrow or otherwise just after the weekend. Finally

#690 6 years ago

Just got a text message from my bank, the refund is in

Although the total process was very unsatisfying due to promises being broken, I must say that the cooperation of Heighway and the communication in the last few days was very good. I hope this is the start of improving their service and communication.

1 week later
#717 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So you didnt do your initial deposit through paypal, but all subsequent ones? It seems Daniel acknowledged their inheriting a mess, and was glad you got your money back, while apologies. Again, what am I missing? You did get refunded, just through paypal, just not heighway directly?
I get being ill, just wondering if Daniel was under belief that you were made whole by the chargeback. I am on your side if you are owed money, missing something here...

The initial deposit couldn't be gotten back with a charge back as it was to far away in time. So still waiting for 1000 pounds to be refunded by Heighway.

All but the initial refunds were initiated by PayPal on request of @Toads. Heighway didn't do sh#t but made it sound that they took care of it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=pinballrulez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.