You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#344 6 years ago

How many here still haven't gotten a refund? I swear I can't see the masses, but could be blind. The new group is shipping these things ( verbal of course except the 4 that CT got).

People are pissed because the game was delayed infinitely and they had a cash flow problem ( were either one of these different than WOZ, which turned out great?).

The frustration I get....the hate, and " never again trusting them"? Not so much....

Maybe, just maybe, we have another manufacturer ( they've ALL had problems of sorts) that will give us choices...that's a win for the hobby......

Wrong thread for a positive spin....I get it......

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

After waiting 89 days, I was finally issued my refund. I hope everyone still waiting is taken care of soon.

Great news!!!....one less in the queue!!!....I gotta ( choose to) believe this is getting right sided....I applaud the new team for at least proving option 3 in the poll is not valid.....rooting hard for this to get off the ground!!!

#348 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Still no refund for me.

How long?

#350 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Couple months.

Man...they gotta make this right....hopefully very soon....

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, don't go thinking they madeoff with all you pre-order money just yet.

No dilusions here...." made off with", "already spent", or "ran out of money to complete" are things that are easy to believe with first round.....I choose the last. Regardless...old money is gone.

Counting on new money to finalize all refunds and get these going. Why would they ( new group) ship/ refund anything if this was truly tanked? That's what's been happening.....

Anyway...speculative thinking on my part.....

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

New owners re-invested more money. New owners selling new pins ONLY thru reputable distributors. Can they even take deposits through their website anymore? I thought you can't order direct any more?? I doubt they are that desperate and so broke they need deposits sent in for your bank roll conspiracy theories. You boys are running out of silly things to make up!

This ^^^^ Melissa and Chris received 4, expressed communication and business stuff way better.....have made quite a few ( if not all, yet) refund requests whole, slowly getting machines out.....these are all positive, not negative signs. I'll stop restating the obvious......good news is a much boring read than pitchforks.....looking forward to my email on armor, screen choice, etc.

Hopefully, my next post here will be my game shipping info.....

#369 6 years ago

So I count 2 pinsiders not being refunded yet ( from all the group).... Neph and Drinkduff.....any others?

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

New owners no but last email was from Morgan a couple of days ago. May as well have come straight from Andrew
See my post #305 in this thread for the email received

Hope they get you squared in short order ( suspect if your request started through the first regime it would have certainly slowed things up) Andrew had fought all the battles and overspent ( obviously) to get the machine to the finish line, then couldnt cross it..given the decent mess the new owners were left with, I think they've made nice progress in a reasonable timeline. I'm convinced this machine is going to be something quite special. So are the new investors, or this effort would never be at this point.

How many Kevin or Jshit refunds/ machines were ever delivered? Doesnt justify the poor business aspects of Heighway "rev1", but puts a perspective on it.

#375 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

I got my Alien deposit refund... from an HP authorized dealer. Took 20 days from first request to receiving the check.

Excellent!!!

#380 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

The count is much higher than that, a lot of them just haven't posted on here due to the drama... I've been waiting for months as well.. According to Morgan I was wired the money weeks ago.. funny it hasn't shown up...

I sort of feel the opposite.....most who have not been made whole have been ( and should be) posting here, so we can get a gauge on actual money, grief, still at stake.

More have posted that they HAVE received refunds than not.....you make #3. Please help us understand...is there 10k, 100k out there? I know this is only Pinside, but believe a big part of the preorder community ( they advertised here).

I sincerely want everyone refunded asap, and sincerely want to know how widespread this really is....

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Are there more than the 4 you were talking about 2 months ago?

Just wanted to know if there is some sort of hidden group where people are keeping track of current status as it sounds like you have some info that is quite different that what is being posted recently on Pinside.
Did you not end up getting the full chargeback issued to you a while ago (when Andrew was still involved)?

It really does seem at this stage that the majority of people requesting money have gotten it back. We saw the photo of cointaker get 4 games a week ago. Just today I was picking up a game in IL and was told the guy down the way just got a new batch game last week.
I mean, I know you are full on hate mode (dont blame you), but seems like things are in a better spot now and moving in the right direction at least, right? Are things dramatically different than what we are seeing/hearing here?

This ^^^^^^ a quick search stated you got your chargeback in Andrew days...is that not true?

I'd also like the " secret list" ...no reason to be secret on this now......

Disgruntled, pissed, untrusting....I get it. Spreading falsities because of it?.... I don't

Just some names, #'s, and truths, please....

#385 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Toads is still in limbo.
Of upcoming pins, Alien and TnA are the two I am considering buying. Looking forward to playing SW prem, Houdini, Dialed-In and TBL on location.

Thanks for the update....I'll use "5" as my magic # ( although I think that's hi, personally). We can then believe if all 5 had paid in full LE Money in, we're looking at around $40k max total, correct? Hard to believe this kind of money is worth the new investors group to bail. They've easily refunded more than that already.

" one right doesn't offset one wrong"...old but true business saying. I'm believing in a lot of " rights" in upcoming months, given the strength of the machine....

Innocent question- I was never in on TBL ( didn't interest me).....is everyone whole over there? Guess I could dive through that thread....

#392 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Heighway contacted me about it, not the other way around it. Pretty sure they wouldn't have contacted me if they had refunded the bank already. I haven't pushed the issue, I gave them the bank info and have just been waiting. I was simply stating that I was told it was processed a few weeks ago, but nothing has been wired yet.

So YOU got refunded completely via chargeback, and are concerned the BANK didn't get their money, due to the fact that Heighway reached out to you for more info?

Yes, you are disgruntled, and sorry you had to go through extra steps to get your funds back. I wouldn't worry about the Bank. They do just fine getting theirs. Are you waiting for them (Bank) to notify you that they got their funds back from Heighway? Weird.

You got your money back, and will have a bad taste on the dealings with Heighway (version 1). Be grateful you weren't screwed on the cash, live with the rest, and move on.

My estimate on unsettled matters w pinsiders is now 3 .....Neph, Drinkduff, and Toads. Please post to update...thanks...

#397 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I must be one of the weirdos that was never impressed with the machine or the theme to begin with.
And had no intention of sending any money to some fly by night company that in the end would have probably left me hanging or ripped me off.

I'm the weirdo that changed his avatar years ago because it is a grail theme for me....and of course, I still have skin in the game because I want it

Counting on your second sentence to be wrong, however........

Thumbed up your post just because I wanted to (and you are a BM66 alumni like me).......

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was sure when I sold it months ago, an epic code drop would probably happen in the next few days. I guess I was wrong about that. Or right for getting rid of it when I did.

(wrong thread, but posting to O-din anyway.....better than some of this banter lately....)

It actually is quite fun with .75, despite what people say....I still love mine, and the code will come, making it even better, imho....

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You order $8000 toys by email?
I'd just call Melissa at Cointaker by phone and actually talk to someone.

This. ^^^^^^ Melissa and Chris are pros, and very easy to engage....if you truly want the machine, call her and order it.

Dont think Heighway is taking direct orders anymore.. ( smart move imho)...stated on their site...

#416 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I've had that happen with Cointaker, but with voicemail... it can certainly drive a person a little batty

They do stay busy, and have other business outside of CT.....I've never met better people, however, so you should have zero concerns....Melissa will return the call...

#423 6 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Took 3 months but my refund has now been completed
Fair play and good luck to the new owners really hope they can still pull it off
May revisit in a couple of years when HP are less of an unknown but to be out of the pre order game feels great.

Super congrats!!!! now we're down to 2? Neph and Toads?

#424 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That was quite a podcast posted by Kaneda last night (he interviewed the artist that drew the LE backless). Crazy how deep the lies and deception go.

I don't listen to his podcasts.....care to share an overview?

#431 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

There never was approved LE artwork... the artist was hired last minute... was promised compensation that was never received from Andrew (that has eventually been paid). It's kind of a sad story, to be honest. Heighway wasn't being truthful with customers. :-/
It's an interesting listen because the artist gives a look behind the scenes... what he was told...not told... etc.

I believe the long, long wait was for general artwork, not the LE. Those that have had a truthful look throughout this process ( I stated some time back) could easily see it was cash, not the artwork, that was holding things back. Artwork was used, but obviously not the reason for delay.

Andrew was reaching for straws......I think it's awesome that this ship seems to be sorted, and incredibly sad that some relish the " I told you so" mentality....( not referencing the artist, but rather the person who's drive to generate the podcast came as a direct derivative of this machine, and certain people involved, amongst other things) Like it, agree or not, is what it is.

I'm glad this unfortunate page has turned, and these things will start rolling....had contact w Morgan this morning...

I think unboxing videos will really get things where they need to be.

#435 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

They also need to improve their support of existing customers.

Agreed....hoping true time and proper efforts devoted to both will yield positive results.....just a hope ( bu justified) at this point.

#437 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Frankly, this new ownership should put the breaks on things, and revisit the game's art. Just listening to the artist in the interview, that discussion was out there.

You're kidding, right? Putting the " brakes" on is a certain death blow. They've refunded the majority....standard artwork HAS the FOX stamp on it, and not much reason to doubt the LE hasn't followed the same course.

Those that want this to fail ( from a "conservative " standpoint) will maybe get their wish ( for whatever f**king reason).

Those that want this to succeed now have more reason than ever to believe in it ....they wouldn't have refunded a dime or shipped a single machine if the intent was to bail.....tired of repeating the obvious...whatever...

#438 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Every pre-order was about to lose their money. Now most who wanted refunds have gotten their money, and those that stayed in will likely have machines. That is "saved" to me. Who knows what the future holds.

they need to do what Andrew should have done and ship the game. Toiling forever is recipe for disaster. Had Andrew built an acceptable Alien on his existing Heighway platform, and not waste money for years trying to make it the ultimate game because Alien is his favorite movie of all time, who knows where they'd be today. But likely on release 4 or 5 or something.

Spot on Sir!!!

And those with malice intentions will have no choice but to finally shut their mouth......Ship games, ship games....support games...story over

#443 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

One reason for such a large increase in price may be to reduce the number of people asking for refunds.

Suspect the original price was not fiscally sound ( a piece as to why they ran out of money)...not hard to imagine these came in above cost, given the innovation, etc. deployed.

New company/ machines have to be profitable, and they know that. Give what an "LE" anything costs recently, they are staying in line, and have hopefully found the margin they need to be sustainable (hopefully).

#457 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

There is certainly a lot more reasons to believe in Heighway's success than a few months ago when Andrew was running the company.
Still, we've gotten a glimmer from other start-ups as to how difficult it is to go from building a few machines by hand to setting up an entire factory to produce a thousand machines, ie parts suppliers, assembly line, build and test procedures and trained workers.
All the desire and good intentions in the world are not always enough.
Let's say I'm cautiously awaiting developments and hoping the new owners can succeed where Andrew failed.
I no longer have money on the line so it makes waiting much easier.

I cant think of another "startup" that refunded pretty much everyone that asked ( this actual # eludes us all, btw) and has produced 2 machines, with a 3rd being the break bank point.

There is no evidence that the new group will fail vs. succeed.

Doesnt matter....were all speculating....thats what we do here.

When standards ship in quantity, LE's will be gone, like any good title. Alien was bigger than Andrew could handle, new group carrying the torch.

Only facts to this point are delayed timeline, change of ownership for fiscal stability. Some experienced, quality people involved here....far from "good intentions"....

None of this really matters...do what youre good with personally, and time will tell....beaten this one to death....all good

#467 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I can think of one guy who would love to see this happen. Posting his latest podcast to every pinball facebook group, RGP, anywhere that he is allowed to do so like he thinks he has broken some HUGE news story that is going to rock the pinball universe. What a miserable little man.
The hate he has for Heighway (and Aurich) speaks volumes of his character. He doesn't want them to succeed and wants to do everything in his power to get others on the same page. So glad he will never be allowed back on this site.
Best of luck to Heighway, I truly believe the new owners will right the ship.

BINGO!!!

#468 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I can, JJP, and they made it over the hump. Hopefully so will Heighway.
Edit: Oh, do you mean that did those things and failed? If so, I can't either.

Exactly my point....you're right on both counts...I have nothing but respect for what JJP has accomplished, and Heighway doesn't belong in the same universe as the other "start ups"

#477 6 years ago

They've GOT to get this done for you guys....clean the slate!!!

#482 6 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

did pac get his money ?

Yes, I believe posted early in the thread....its Neph and Toads left, to rhe best of my knowledge (posting pinsiders only)

#494 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

It's been back to radio silence for over a week for me. My situation is a little different, but still, from what I can see, they still suck.

What??? Neph and Toads have legitimate gripes, you have zero now, as you've been made whole. I'm sure the bank is glad you're being their advocate, and feel it your responsibility for them to get their $$$ back (not).

I don't see them (bank) notifying you that they got the funds back from heighway a high priority on their "to do" list. May not even be on it, at all. They may have already received it, but feel no obligation to inform you, as it's their $$$, not yours. Once I've gotten a credit from a chargeback (over the years) I've never heard, nor cared how they got the funds back.

Not sure why you're still posting here (besides being very bitter)...it doesn't make the couple that haven't gotten their $$$ back yet feel any better, I can assure you.

#503 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'd like to see them put out enough games to keep their business running. Doesn't matter if it's 10, 20, 50, or 100 games per month.

Exactly..I believe they are driving this way, just not going to happen overnight (obviously)....

#504 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Well that was quick... Got this:
"There is an issue with e-mails sent from heighwaypinball.com not reaching @aol.com recipients."
However, I have received several emails from them to my aol email. Including the email asking me to pay half the balance since "production was starting" last fall...

This is actually encouraging (in a weird way) technology can be a bitch (not an excuse...reality)......maybe they can drill down and get these last couple done in an expedited fashion.....then we can all (most) be on the same page...build and ship these things because we want one!!!

#507 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Emails are flowing now. Too bad it's the weekend.

hmmmm....wonder why?

#509 6 years ago

Shit....hope I don't owe you any money...

I only own guns.....

#511 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Never bring a gun to a flamethrower fight!

Hence my concern....

Might be cool to own a flamethrower, though...

#513 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

http://xm42.com
I'm thinking of getting this for myself for xmas this year

Man, am I loving this!!!.....available in powdercoat colors, as well.....saving this link!!! ( it says it's a weed eater, so my Wife won't mind if I'm buying something to cleanup the yard..)

#518 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Always a hit at parties.....what could POSSIBLY go wrong??

LMFAO with thoughts on this.....

" parties over" ( enter flame thrower)

"I'll take a fireball shot" ( enter flamethrower)

" may I have the next dance?" ( enter flamethrower)

On and on.......

#519 6 years ago

" you need to move your car" (........)

2 weeks later
#535 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Well, they've got lots of parts! Still no refund here. Emails being ignored again.

WHAT!!!....shit....

1 week later
#554 6 years ago

Look at my post on the Alien Thread....the " 2" I was referring to were you and neph. Have no idea if it will help or not, but saw no harm in asking...

3 weeks later
#574 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Didn't had the time to contact them, but in the meantime still no word of Heighway. Send out a mail again and going to try to get in contact with them coming week. Silense from their site is just...............

Is just.........WRONG. They have to know this is hurting them.

#576 6 years ago

Received a confirmation from Heighway that I should receive my refund next week at the latest.

Great news!!!....games moving = cash flowing....I'm super happy this is being resolved.

1 week later
#579 6 years ago

I just played my Metallica Pro that I bought yesterday. And the song 'Sad but True' does come into play when it concerns refunding. Yes, Heighway promised I would get my money yesterday at the latest, no it didn't happen. Also no feedback on my e-mail asking what is going on. Sad, but true.

NOT GOOD!!!!!

#586 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Whether pinballrulez is a Pinsider, doesn't and shouldn't matter. He was promised a refund via personal email. The deadline passed with no action nor notification from Heighway. As insult to this injury, his inquiries post-deadline have gone unanswered. Poor Form Heighway Pinball.
Here's to hoping Heighway is profusely apologetic when they respond, and that they refund you immediately.

Completely agree, and real hope ( yet again) they clean this stuff up quickly. I can imagine there are still struggles getting reorganized, but have to communicate better....period. Especially at this stage.

#590 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Well time to let off some steam I think.
Over the past 4 odd months I have got back via PayPal and credit card charge backs
all but my initial deposit of one thousand pounds(that was paid on the day Alien was announced)
There was quite a bit of back n forth with the bank with submitting paperwork, copies of emails to and from Heighway.
My folder on it is nearly an inch thick, so I have spent a bit of time on it.
Around mid July I received an email from the bank letting me know the case was successful and I received the chargebacks.
So all that was outstanding now is the initial deposit.
Not long after I received an email from Daniel, one of the investors, as all my emails have been with Morgan and cc'd to Daniel
I'm not one to post personal emails, but I've had a gut full of this merry go round...
23-July-2017
Hi Mark,

We have been working hard the past weeks to refund everybody that wanted to cancel their order. For reasons I cannot explain we seem to have missed you for a long time. It was recognized that you had opened a PayPal dispute a number of days back so we have now refunded you. I sincerely apologize for the handling of this matter. It is not acceptable at all, but still I must tell you that we have acted without any false intentions. The situation has just been very hard to manage and we have tried our best to get through it. We are now very close to achieve that and will focus fully on the production of Alien Pinball. We hope trust can be restored in the future and would very much like to see you as a customer again sometime in the future (if not with Alien maybe with another of our forthcoming games).

Please let me know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Kind Regards,
Daniel               
Now the sentence " It was recognized that you had opened a PayPal dispute a number of days back so we have now refunded you" got me very wild.
Now refunded you, how dare heighway claim they have refunded me.
The refund had nothing to do with them, in fact, it was because they wouldn't refund me I had to go via chargeback.
My email back to heighway wasn't a pleasant one.

I had asked Daniel about you ( by Pinside name) along with another sometime back...funny how our first names are both Mark.........

Personally, I just want everyone that wanted their money back get it....don’t care about the source, hence my request.

Lots of healing will need to occur, but can’t truthfully start until everyone gets the refunds they asked for, and all people that are staying on are made whole with the LE prebuy.

They could have folded, and we all would have been f**ked....some more than others. I truly appreciate the New Heighway at least attempting to step up, get games out, and process refunds. Suspect quite the mess they inherited. Cash and only cash will get this righted, hence I don’t mind the Standards going out to build bank.

I’m still quite optimistic, as I believe they are personally vested and care about this game and ( now) their company. We are WAY closer ( where’s that ship) than the implosion that faced us last year. For this, we should all be grateful ( if we care about our hobby).

#593 6 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Yo Mk, its nice to see you being an advocate for those still being abused by this company.

I’ve got no problem asking them again for an update on the completion status of the refunds for others ( your personal decision, PM me if you want me to name names on your behalf).

Been an advocate for this game since day 1....though in the end it would be hard for me to take delivery of mine, while refunds still owed others....I’m sure they are aware. This is not BS.

That whole Predator shit killed me, and didn’t have a dime in the game....I’m choosing to believe this new Company has the ability to deliver a stellar game, and rebuild a trust level.

#594 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I wonder if Andrew pocketed a bunch of the deposits and they aren't legally allowed to publicly say it as they're probably taking legal actions to retrieve it. Maybe they found out after they accessed the bank accounts. Seems crazy they don't say SOMETHING about this already. just leaves us to speculate on pinside!

Doubt it...I might be flamed, but actually believe Andrew was convinced he could pull this off, believed in the company, loved Alien, just grossly unestimated what he had gotten into until it was too late. Good intentions don’t count for s**t, gotta have the funding and solid business model to pull off a title such as this. Suspect he lost his ass, but the company is choosing to look forward, not behind. Just my take...

#597 6 years ago

I hear ya...I remember about this time last year us going back and forth over weather or not Andrew was full of shit or something...I remember you said something about doing some soul searching in regards to staying in or not...I'm just curious as to what keeps you in at this point? Personally for me, there is no way I could align myself with and support this company after all of the lies and bullshit which continues to this day.

For me, I’ve only had the $1500 in since the beginning. It doesn’t make sense for me to bail at this point, as I considered the deposit “ gone” a year ago. Everything to gain if they pull it off, nothing to lose that isn’t already gone ( I wired the $1500.00).

I focus more on how the game itself has progressed more than the company involved ( I don’t really know any of them). There are some good, talented people posting in the other thread that have done great things with audio and coding. The machine itself has evolved, and still my Grail ( same old Avatar).

They know I’ll wire balance in full once proof positive my machine is < 30 days from my door. That “proof” will be a few containers of Standards, unboxings, etc. Until then.....money stays in my bank.

#600 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I sent several emails requesting a refund and have not heard a response. I am not happy in the least.

Man, Hank.....you too? HOW MANY PINSIDERS ARE WAITING ON REFUNDS? Surely, they are all reading this thread. 5-10-20? I can’t get a grip on it....

#605 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Also, a while ago it was reported by Pinsider's in the official Alien thread that *most* people have already gotten their refunds. As if it was a non-issue and only minor cleanup was needed and under way. Now it seems, or at least feels like, this isn't true and there are many people still owed and being ignored.

Agreed on this point.....thought this issue was behind them.....

#607 6 years ago

Sounds like a new thread worthy title...

True, but I’m going to side on the positive angle.....better product, games shipping, a lot of Pinsiders got their $$$ back that wanted it ( don’t care how they got it, that’s why safeguards are in place....banks know how to deal with chargebacks), and scattered terrible communication.

All of the above were never even pursued on the “ basement” or “vapor ware” scams of past.

They just need to get their act together....next 60 days big for them, imho......

1 week later
#642 6 years ago

Two months and still no refund.........

UGH!!!...I am so sorry that you are going through this....you were one of the early guys...I just don’t know....

#657 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

I was under the impression CT had paid for these games to Andrew, when he lied and said they were on their way ages back.

Nope

#671 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I believe this has been discussed to death. LE's are coming after the initial SE run. Highway had no choice but to do it that way (parts issue). The LE's should start shipping next month.

What I heard, as well, Christmas time, latest.

2 weeks later
#709 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Was that not confirmed?

Absolutely yes (from morgan, directly to me, fwiw). There is no reason in hell for them to build/ ship a single game of any type if their intent was to tank. They are just getting their legs underneath them with a great product.

Seeing the last unboxing w added goodies only furthers the case that they are going to make this happen. The early LE price will be more than worth the wait for me, when it arrives....and it will arrive.

Who knows what else they decide to add to the LE? Is a gloss cabinet really out? Is PDI really in? How cool would custom/ LE only decals to accent the side of the cabinet look?

Excitement building again (probably because I've stayed away from the site for a bit...)

#711 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Still no refund.
The company to me is no different than skit-b

Way confused...you were made whole some time ago via chargeback, correct? Thought I read that......

#714 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Couldn't get back the 1000 pounds deposit. Was too far back for a charge back.
Been trying to get it through Heighway to no avail.

Whoa...sorry man...they gotta make you whole...fix the books, get these resolved!!! We know cash is flowing....I bring this stuff up every time I communicate w Morgan ( " seems there are some still waiting on refunds, troublesome"). He always adds " they are working to get through these" to my inquiries.

More than enough $$$ on the table to square...gotta get the games out, hence ending the refund nightmare. They have to know that.....Im rooting for everyone that wants out gets the coin, and early adopters arent slighted w " new money". Believe the game will be strong enough to make it happen...

#716 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

My story is at post #588.
Nothing has changed since then.

So you didnt do your initial deposit through paypal, but all subsequent ones? It seems Daniel acknowledged their inheriting a mess, and was glad you got your money back, while apologies. Again, what am I missing? You did get refunded, just through paypal, just not heighway directly?

I get being ill, just wondering if Daniel was under belief that you were made whole by the chargeback. I am on your side if you are owed money, missing something here...

#718 6 years ago

The initial deposit couldn't be gotten back with a charge back as it was to far away in time. So still waiting for 1000 pounds to be refunded by Heighway.
All but the initial refunds were initiated by PayPal on request of Toads. Heighway didn't do sh#t but made it sound that they took care of it.

Got it..thanks for clarity. Im adding to the other thread I started

#720 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

No refund here either.

Got you down in the other thread...thanks Hank!!!

3 weeks later
#725 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

You should retain your own legal counsel. Never pay one who solicits themselves to work for you similar to the way that companies sell dog food on teevee.

Agreed.....with yet a second batch of standards getting delivered next week, I certainly expect some positive info in this thread, as well

#727 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

What has that got to do with refunds?

Cash to facilitate

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.