You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Chase has already temporarily credited me with the amount pending final approval.

pending final approval ? ok.
at least thats something.

1 month later
#257 6 years ago
Quoted from conester:

That's great news!! I've been trying for over a week to get just $800 back and I can't seem to get it!! They can't seem to figure out why I'm not getting my money! Weird!!
Brian

double and triple check your account details to what they have.
but i guess youve done that already.

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How long before you change the header to Not Angry....Customer....

the OP is Pacman, you might want to check with him.

looks like hes done around here.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I hope he got his deposit and it seems like the New Group is The Real Deal. I'm looking forward to playing Alien again when it's working with all the toys intact.

totally agree.

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

When I received my refund it was sent via wire transfer, showed up on my statement as "processing" on the day Daniel said it would be there, then it took another 24 hours for my bank to officially confirm the transaction.
I would guess (and I have no idea) that they processed a large number of refunds in the last 30 days, and perhaps they received more refund requests than they were expecting. Add in the fact that they are ordering parts & ramping production, so all those factors might have led to a slowdown in refunds? Who knows. But I would be willing to bet they send out those pending refunds as soon as they are able.
Hope every gets their refunds (and games) in a timely matter

the refunds are a priority. no factors, no guessing. no excuses about being bogged down with ordering parts.

some are done, and thats a good sign. more to do.

1 week later
#366 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes, the funds might leave your bank account immediately, but that doesn't mean that the recipient receives it immediately. Funds can often go through payment processors and intermediary banks before the payment is actually settled to the end account.

payment processors? intermediary banks ... never heard of it.

i can wire anything from here, to major countries, and it will be in the end account within 24hours... bank to bank...
and it should be the same from the other end..

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

This is so wrong for so many reasons - you very obviously have very little knowledge how international money transfers are conducted by your nonsensical response.
Just because "you" haven't heard of intermediary banks doesn't change the FACT that they are involved in a very large number of international money transfers and account for the often perceived high cost of such transfers.
Yes, sometimes an international transfer will finalise in a 24hr timeframe but that is the exception, NOT the rule.

i didnt say anything about a rule.

this is in my experience thats all, having done many international money transfers.

#472 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Never seen or had this issue ever before.. ready to spend 9000.00 + but seller doesn't seem interested.

suggestions ?
go source a few nice condition, 90s dmd pins. you probably will have some change left over...

#479 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Nope. And almost to the "fuck Heighway" point.

did pac get his money ?

#522 6 years ago

ill email them for an international shipping cost.
hope customs are ok with it.

edit: sorry , off topic. thanks haz

3 weeks later
#540 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Within a week I received a conformation from Heighway: 'Just want you to know we have received your request and will handle it accordingly'.

handle it accordingly ? i.e. issue a refund in a timely manner.

1 month later
#577 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great news!!!....games moving = cash flowing....I'm super happy this is being resolved.

its great news when the money actually lands in the guys account.

2 weeks later
#677 6 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

I can’t get anyone to answer the phone. And, you can’t leave a message. Ridiculous.

theres no excuse for that... totally unprofessional. you would think they would want to keep customers not drive/scare them away.

1 week later
#688 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Good news. I just received the payment confirmation from Heighway that my money is on the way. Should be with me hopefully tomorrow or otherwise just after the weekend. Finally

well done, happy to hear.

come back, tomorrow or next week with a final yes!!... its in my account, post...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=ledge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.