You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Tell me something, if Andrew is broke then how is anyone getting a refund anyway? mine as well wait and see what is proposed I mean I sent a refund request and Andrew asked if I would hold out for a week till the new owners get in touch with me, OK its another week after 2 and half years, If I decide to back out this friday then the refund is coming from the Investors and not Andrew anyway or possibly the CC company like Predator. Just saying we really have no choice in this, you can bitch or send in a claim to ur CC people and PPal etc. what other option is there.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Can you get money back on a charge from two years ago?

I think I did for Predator, I paid in full for that game early on, Its pay pal that has a 2 year limit.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

not worried just wish i woulda blown the money on booze and whores

Thats the main reason I paid in full, if I had kept that money it would be gone now, I think its all gonna work out, this theme and the pin are too great to die on the vine. Time will tell.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

PayPal told me 180 days. ???

Thats probably right but I think the CC is longer, I think I'm gonna call and check it out.

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Day 5. No contact.

Strange? I got a prompt reply from Morgan and then from Roger and last Monday from Andrew all with in 24hrs.

3 weeks later
#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I can't see this ending well

I agree that this is horseshit and the faster they get everyone their money back the better but if they get production running and games out to customers they will sell a lot of them.

2 weeks later
#269 6 years ago

I requested a refund on Tuesday last week, so 8 days. I have no idea what takes so long but they seem to be going out, I'm hoping this week.

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

I requested mine on April 28th. I'm still waiting.

Well I tell ya 2 weeks with no refund and I change from "happy everything seems to be moving forward" to plane tickets headed to Britain with a god damn flame thrower, I'll keep you all posted.

#289 6 years ago

4 shipped, I got an email from Daniel today stating my refund is in the works but the accounting department is bogged down with ordering parts and all that, I get it and I want the pin but how long does it take to send a wire transfer? I'm actually asking, I sent money to a guy once in the states from my bank with his Acc info it took 2 hours?

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

I'm getting the same BS run around emails as well.

I got one as well, its only been a couple weeks but its apparently in transit and I should make sure my bank hasn't rejected it or something like that. I actually really need some of this refund for another issue so I will be all over this the next few days.

#339 6 years ago

Refund received, all good. Looking forward to buying a SE from Nitro down the road.

#363 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The details I do know is when you send in money for something, you can darn well bet the transfer of funds is almost instantaneous.

It wasn't for me actually, I also had to call my bank and then they said it was ready but who knows how long it was sitting there until I called. The refunds need to be sent out and completed thats a given, how many people r left? It would be nice to see a number from pinside anyway, if you haven't gotten a refund then post it here. Lets see how many r still waiting, can't be a too many left because ones things for sure angry pinsiders waiting for refunds don't seem to be shy in posting their frustration, It took me 2 weeks, now I'm a talented bull shit artist and worked that into my refund so maybe they moved a bit quicker, I had nothing but good communication and the feeling is this pin will be made in mass and I believe sell in mass, why would they refund some of us and hold back on others? if that's a plan to keep funds they they are the dumbest criminals I've ever encountered. I also don't really mind the price increase, these guys are business men and if that's what it takes to get this pin working 100% and shipping to customers with this theme and from I've seen great gameplay then its worth it, also I'm not sure if its be stated yet but does this increase now include the 27" inch. Bottom line for me I can't wait to own this game, with what a Stern LE costs or DI its not that much considering what u get.

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

The count is much higher than that, a lot of them just haven't posted on here due to the drama... I've been waiting for months as well.. According to Morgan I was wired the money weeks ago.. funny it hasn't shown up...

You need to check with ur bank, u have probably done that but mine sat there for a few days until I called.

#393 6 years ago

Who gives a shit about the banks? come on man you got ur money and obviously are finished with this company so move on, once I got my money back from the CC company via Predator I was done with it and I certainly couldn't care less whether the CC people were taking care of.

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

So what exactly did you do to get refunded in 2 weeks ??? Any tips?
Believe me I too want to move on

I can't really teach the skill and its needs to be established from the first refund request otherwise its all for nothing, you will get the money back so while its a drag be patient, or buy a flamethrower and a ticket for England, that was my back up plan.

#421 6 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

But you are welcome to come to England any time

I think I'll pass.

#487 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am really confused by your thought that you are a customer at this stage or they need to communicate anything to you. What is your angle?

Hes worried about the banks and CC companies, you didn't know that they are like angels? and if they get taken it might cause another financial breakdown, looking forward to seeing what hes after as well.

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

That's the safest bet IMO. Why take such a unnecessary risk now?

Yep, I got my refund and I still want the game but I'm gonna wait till I see its shipping in high numbers and people are happy with the pin, all that jazz.

#508 6 years ago

21767_1_other_video_games_fire_flamethrower (resized).jpg21767_1_other_video_games_fire_flamethrower (resized).jpg

#523 6 years ago

I'll tell you what I love about this theme and this pin, its seems completely natural to go off topic and discuss flamethrowers.

#525 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well it is a flaming thread

That could be taken the wrong way you know, not that theres anything wrong with it.

3 weeks later
#547 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

It's all bullshit. Any progress on your end?

I just don't understand why most have received refunds and yet there still a few left hanging, makes zero sense. I got my refund with in 2 weeks, (vulgar words removed by mod). Oh Yeah.

#550 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Maybe you were kicking up more of a fuss on Pinside?

I don't follow?

#552 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Nope, not getting it yet.

#558 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Squeaky wheel gets the refund.

Nope, smart and shifty gets the refund, or smifty if u like grease has nothing to do with it

1 month later
#617 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I just don't understand WHAT'S so hard about communication! That's all people want! Just say, "Hey, we've refunded a bunch of people and we're a little low on cash for a few weeks. You WILL get your refund. And, Xeno Heads are here, but we're still tweaking some things with hooking up to the old machines. We'll keep you posted." .....whatever!
Just keep in touch and tell the truth. VERY easy to turn this whole thing around.

exactly and this is why I'm gonna wait till this time next year before I buy anything heighway, I really need to see many pins built and out there working well with the clear indication that this company will be moving forward as an established manufacturer because right now it still seems suspect and I'm not interested in owning 1 of 100 Aliens with the company no longer in business.

1 month later
#732 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

But if new cash rolls in from continued production, additional cash is created for refunds, and new orders. It looks like a delicate balance which is obviously frustrating for those who have been waiting the longest.

They should let the people waiting know this, the fact that many can't even get a response isn't good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.