You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drinkduffbeers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If I had any deposit money on the line, my selfish thought would be to shut up and wait.
My logic is that the paperwork is not even signed yet on this deal. The best chance of getting anything (game or money) is for the new investors/ re-investors to not be scared off but to instead get that deal done.
AFTER the deal is done then you have a new team on the hook to make it all right.
If the deal crumbles, where are you left?
If the deal gets done then you are in a better position than currently.
Just my undertanding of the situation.

Your a (contents deleted by Mod team)

#82 6 years ago

Which email address are people using to contact heighway?

1 week later
#213 6 years ago

Post deleted

1 month later
#305 6 years ago

So I got an update on my refund today.

Id never normally copy private emails but bollocks I'm well past caring.........................

I understand that your refund is going through bank transfer and I will chase up where we are with your refund and hopefully have a resolution to your issue in sort time. I am so sorry that this process has taken so long but we will endeavour to get this matter resolved for you as soon as possible.

As I have stated I will chase this up and get back to you with a time scale of when your refund should be with you.

Thank you for your time and I hope to be in contact soon.

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

It took me 2 weeks.

It's this inconsistency that's really pissing me off. I requested refund 4th May so that's over 12 weeks so far

The last email off them was the usual appology/we are on it/ will get back to you

It's an absolute joke

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So that was back when Andrew was still in charge. I'm assuming you've made direct contact with one of the new owners since then?

New owners no but last email was from Morgan a couple of days ago. May as well have come straight from Andrew

See my post #305 in this thread for the email received

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Who gives a shit about the banks? come on man you got ur money and obviously are finished with this company so move on, once I got my money back from the CC company via Predator I was done with it and I certainly couldn't care less whether the CC people were taking care of.

So what exactly did you do to get refunded in 2 weeks ??? Any tips?

Believe me I too want to move on

#417 6 years ago

Took 3 months but my refund has now been completed

Fair play and good luck to the new owners really hope they can still pull it off

May revisit in a couple of years when HP are less of an unknown but to be out of the pre order game feels great.

#419 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I see some people were refunded rather quickly but yours took 3 months. What was the cause of the delay in your situation?

I cut them way too much slack. Got my refund relatively quickly after I lost my patience!

1 week later
#528 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Well, it's been over a week since Morgan told me he had hoped to resolve my refund "in the coming days." Really am sick of this shit.

In my own case it was a third party that eventually issued the refund. Kind of like an accountancy partner than needed to receive permission off Heighway prior to releasing the refund to myself.
Looking back Morgan was likely piggy in the middle taking all the flack. Hope it gets sorted for you real soon

1 week later
#538 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

I have decided to cancel my fully paid Alien kit. Within a week I received a conformation from Heighway: 'Just want you to know we have received your request and will handle it accordingly'.
Hope for the best and those of you who stay in best of luck with getting your pin.

Sad to read. They were certainly given every opportunity

Hope your refund is sorted without any further drama

1 month later
#643 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

UGH!!!...I am so sorry that you are going through this....you were one of the early guys...I just don’t know....

definatly one of the good guys.

Shame on you Heighway. Sort this out!

IMG_1335 (resized).JPGIMG_1335 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drinkduffbeers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=drinkduffbeers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.