You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Andrew Heighway's companies:
Hydrofoils UK Limited
Incorporated 12 September 2016
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10370844
Heighway Pinball (Sales) Limited
Dissolved on 27 December 2016
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09144305
I leave the reader to speculate further. Getting a refund would seem advisable. Anyone wanna put pre-order money down on a hydrofoil?

"Sea and coastal passenger water transport"

Wtf?

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

planned escape route

hyrdofoil (resized).jpghyrdofoil (resized).jpg

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

could be where the money went - toward a new fleet of these.

I don't think your post was very funny...we're trying to be serious over here man...

nana (resized).jpgnana (resized).jpg

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

So am I reading this correctly? The man who is so very passionate, all-in, 24x7 focused on making Heighway pinball successful incorporates a new company for hydrofoil transportation in September of last year? Seems rather prescient of him doesn't it?

Just beyond bizarre right?

I'm not sure whats blowing my mind more here...The overall bag of hot air that was Heighway pinball...or the folks who are still standing behind this mess...

Anywho...hope you get your refund pacman, and the same to the 20-30 others waiting with their hand out...

Side note, I got my "please don't bail email" as well

Not sure why...if you know what I mean...their books must be a mess!

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I tend to gloss over posts where the poster actually quotes HIMSELF

Bag of hot air i'm telling you!!!

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

final retirement house move to FL

me thinkin Hawaii...adopting the Pono lifestyle where less is more

Utopian pipe dreamish I know...but this consumerism way of life isn't healty

#210 6 years ago

Punishment for this thread perhaps?

Just a theory, but complete bullshit if that's the truth!

I think everyone who is getting the runaround should start one of these....light up the whole damn forum page 1 with threads like this.

Hey jefff...when u blowing up that sign?

3 weeks later
#238 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I never threw a tantrum or tried to do a fast chargeback

Iv'e read more posts about people getting refunds this way than your way....and your way is the respectable way...but then again, all respect went out the window with Mr. pants on fire's tall tales...

3 weeks later
#331 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

, I'm shocked everyone hasn't asked for a refund

That's pride for you...it's probably not even about wanting the pin at this point...you know the type...lost like a motherf'er, but won't dare stop and ask for directions...

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I still think it's the best NIB game right now (or soon will be if you prefer). I don't have my head in the sand on this one...I'm in for a deposit that I can still get back if I want it...guaranteed (for now). Future support could be an issue but if it's a good game it will get supported one way or another...even if Heighway is no longer around. It's not rocket science making these things work. Might become a bit of a PITA but there will always be a way to keep it going.

I hear ya...sorry if I rolled you up in my last post but damn...you're ok with a 7 to 8k game that may have no support in a few years?

I could have that attitude towards something off Craigs list for a couple grand but Alien was going to be my first nib...and I want my first time to be special!

1 week later
#480 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

What a miserable little man

What do you mean?...he interviews all of the pinball heavyweights, sips drinks with Tiger, smokes stogies with Ted, drives the car of a Rockstar and he even gave me a back rub at expo...

#496 6 years ago

You guys going back and forth about who's out...how about a new tally of who's still in?

Would be interesting...more than a dozen?

#499 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I assume you are being sarcastic, but maybe you really are impressed by those things. Either way, this has nothing to do with him wanting to see Heighway fail, and trying to get others to feel the same way. He's a loser.

It was truth mixed with sarcasm..my honest opinion of the guy is that I think his over enthusiasm and passion is somewhat misguided by his insecurities which has produced what may be the most ultimate superhuman form of a pinside hyper user.

Bey hey its entertaining just as all of this pinside crap is...doesn't move me one way or the other...I'm grounded by some amazing kids in this life which is probably what his live wire personality type could use...

2 months later
#587 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Completely agree, and real hope ( yet again) they clean this stuff up quickly. I can imagine there are still struggles getting reorganized, but have to communicate better....period. Especially at this stage.

Yo Mk, its nice to see you being an advocate for those still being abused by this company.

#595 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I’ve got no problem asking them again for an update on the completion status of the refunds for others ( your personal decision, PM me if you want me to name names on your behalf).
Been an advocate for this game since day 1....though in the end it would be hard for me to take delivery of mine, while refunds still owed others....I’m sure they are aware. This is not BS.
That whole Predator shit killed me, and didn’t have a dime in the game....I’m choosing to believe this new Company has the ability to deliver a stellar game, and rebuild a trust level.

I hear ya...I remember about this time last year us going back and forth over weather or not Andrew was full of shit or something...I remember you said something about doing some soul searching in regards to staying in or not...I'm just curious as to what keeps you in at this point? Personally for me, there is no way I could align myself with and support this company after all of the lies and bullshit which continues to this day.

#599 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I sent several emails requesting a refund and have not heard a response. I am not happy in the least.

Wow! Really, another one?

Yuck!

#601 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

HOW MANY PINSIDERS ARE WAITING ON REFUNDS?

Sounds like a new thread worthy title...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=RandomGuyOffCL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.