You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

The whistle has been blaring for nearly 2+ years, and almost close to 3 years.
People don't need a disclaimer, if they are willing to research information on locations not on PinSide. Even distributors felt the vibes based on the clear indications of commercial failure of FT, but decided not to offer actual facts to prevent business impacts.
People were just tone deaf and throwing "hate mail" against people who tried to help. There were plenty of early warnings regarding Heighway. "Insider" information was provided and dismissed as "attempts at sabotage". It hard for me to understand people who have lost money in the past from other similar circumstances repeated the same mistakes.
There are no new revelations regarding new pinball manufacturers, just blind trust with minimal understanding of industrial manufacturering processes regarding construction of pinball machines.
The worst part?
This will happen yet again, as I have watched in the past 30 years.
There are more fools with money, than those with common sense.

You now seem to want to put yourself with the crowd that was clearly "blowing the whistle" about HP for the last couple years.

Yet you have no links to these "insiders" except the anonymous "upset employee" we all saw. Yes they were conveniently deleted by the mysterious "powers that be".

I would never pre-order anything myself (can't understand why anyone would) but can you give us some examples of YOUR clear warnings about HP? And not just the boilerplate "don't preorder from anyone" advice that frankly a lot of us espouse regularly.

Maybe you have been sounding the alarm all this time in the original Alien thread and I simply missed it. Quite possible.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

I have never seen BlackKnight be part of any drama around here. People tried to troll him to lure him into drama, yes.
If anything he reminds me of Marvel's 'The Watcher' and at times I wonder whether he has a moonbase.
But them I remember that airballs would suck due to moon's low gravity and decide that is best for me to believe that he lives hidden somewhere in the Nevada desert.

lol Yeah I don't mind that he is as humorless as "The Watcher"... since pinball is SOOO serious

But he's clearly trying to now portray himself as someone who constantly warned everyone about HP's financial status all along.

I just wonder if this is true. Could be... I tend to gloss over posts where the poster actually quotes HIMSELF in his own post (rather endearing I suppose)

I do remember somebody posting publicly available financial data about HP but that wasn't him.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

The number of personal attacks on people on this forum astound me... so much fricken drama!

Really? I've always felt it was rather tame and controlled compared to car forums, cooking forums and of course *video game forums*... now THERE you'll see remarks that actually *leave a mark*!

Damn I'm witty tonight... ok not really.

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

You've always spent too much time on forums and that goes back quite some time now...
Brad

You know me too well... but that means you had to have been there too buddy!

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh my God thank you for reminding me of that thread... That may be my all time favorite.

Man you were NOT KIDDING. That thread was a quite the ride... love when it implodes in the end and some guy tells
TBK to "shut your helmet". lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer?tu=Manic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.