You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will i get my money back from Highway Pinball?”

• Yes - the hero investment club will make everything all better. 100 votes
    26%
  • Maybe - if they haven't spent it all already. 83 votes
    22%
  • No way - the sham has been exposed and the investor announcemnt is just to buy more time. 202 votes
    52%

(385 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
clap.gif
shakeitup (resized).png
IMG_1335 (resized).JPG
AE0fzDx (resized).jpg
blowme (resized).jpg
200_s (resized).png
container01.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 6.52.56 PM.jpg
just-three-hours (resized).jpg
alienfp2.jpg
etalienfail.gif
IMG_0413 (resized).JPG
Toads (resized).jpg
young frank wrong then (resized).jpg
paperwork1 (resized).jpg

There are 790 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 16.
#1 6 years ago

Like others, my patience has come to an end. Highways shady business practices and deceptive tactics have really pissed me off. I've formally requested my $1500 deposit from Heighway Pinball and will remind them daily until i get my money back.

#2 6 years ago

I feel your pain as I'm in for a LOT more on a TBL.

Good luck and I hope Alien works out one way or another for all involved!

#3 6 years ago

Thanks man, I dodged the TBL and JPOP bullets but took one right between the eyes with Predator. $5k!

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I feel your pain as I'm in for a LOT more on a TBL.
Good luck and I hope Alien works out one way or another for all involved!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Like others, my patience has come to an end. Highways shady business practices and deceptive tactics have really pissed me off. I've formally requested my $1500 deposit from Heighway Pinball and will remind them daily until i get my money back.

How about giving the new investors 10 seconds to breath before hounding them? Given the current situation I would think a couple weeks for refunds would be reasonable.....then hound them. Just a thought.

#5 6 years ago

I feel your pain.
I lost only my deposit on Predator,got the rest back through my CC.
I have my Alien,although it is a prototype basically with a missing Alien mech.
They were redesigning the Alien mech when mine was shipped for a local show.
We wanted them there anyway,Alien mech will come,I hope.
Two were delivered for the show,on time.

I won't tell you to stay the course,your bucks involved.
But I am hoping for better things coming with new management.
Good luck Pacman

#6 6 years ago

Its basically the same group with a new CEO on the way.

Quoted from Astropin:

How about giving the new investors 10 seconds to breath before hounding them? Given the current situation I would think a couple weeks for refunds would be reasonable.....then hound them. Just a thought.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'd like to point out that EVERY TIME people have advocated this with all the prior debacles... the people that did listen could not later get refunds, or lost their money outright. Stop encouraging people to screw themselves over. If they want to get out, they have every right to do so.

#8 6 years ago

Tell me something, if Andrew is broke then how is anyone getting a refund anyway? mine as well wait and see what is proposed I mean I sent a refund request and Andrew asked if I would hold out for a week till the new owners get in touch with me, OK its another week after 2 and half years, If I decide to back out this friday then the refund is coming from the Investors and not Andrew anyway or possibly the CC company like Predator. Just saying we really have no choice in this, you can bitch or send in a claim to ur CC people and PPal etc. what other option is there.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'd like to point out that EVERY TIME people have advocated this with all the prior debacles... the people that did listen could not later get refunds, or lost their money outright. Stop encouraging people to screw themselves over. If they want to get out, they have every right to do so.

WTF???

I'm not encouraging ANYONE to stay in. In fact I might bail myself in a couple months depending on how things go. A couple of important things:

1) Andrew is gone (gone people) you can't request a refund from Andrew...you can request a refund though.
2) The new people are old investors but they NEVER had any say in how Heighway was run and were not involved in the "day to day" operations....maybe you feel as though they should have been...but they weren't.

The only thing I'm advocating is giving these new managers 10 seconds to figure things out before you hound them on a daily basis for shit they didn't cause. Yes you can request a refund. Yes you should get a refund. But jesus give them a little time to figure everything out. I don't think that's too much to ask and I'm certainly not telling anyone to stay in if they want out.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Its basically the same group with a new CEO on the way.

NO IT's NOT! Not at all, not in the slightest. Read above. There was no "group", there was Andrew (with silent investors)...now there is a group.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

NO IT's NOT! Not at all, not in the slightest. Read above. There was no "group", there was Andrew (with silent investors)...now there is a group.

New group, old group, same investors, new control, new CEO or not, who cares?

Bottom line is that anyone who takes over this mess needs to expect that they are going to be receiving a lot of requests for refunds, and that a lot of these people will not be at all happy about how they were treated (lied to?), and therefore are within their rights to vent a bit by "hounding them" for a refund.

These people don't have a contract with this new "group" that you refer to. They just have an agreement with Heighway (other than those who ordered from a distributor). I see zero reason to show any more patience than has already been exhibited by these buyers.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Bottom line is that anyone who takes over this mess needs to expect that they are going to be receiving a lot of requests for refunds, and that a lot of these people will not be at all happy about how they were treated (lied to?), and therefore are within their rights to vent a bit by "hounding them" for a refund.

So fuck civility. I want my money and I want it yesterday even though you people I'm requesting it from had nothing to do with holding my money and not delivering my product. Got it.

All requested refunds should be sent out ASAP. Not arguing that. I'm just saying the hostility towards the new owners is a little misplaced....if somewhat understandable.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Tell me something, if Andrew is broke then how is anyone getting a refund anyway? mine as well wait and see what is proposed I mean I sent a refund request and Andrew asked if I would hold out for a week till the new owners get in touch with me, OK its another week after 2 and half years, If I decide to back out this friday then the refund is coming from the Investors and not Andrew anyway or possibly the CC company like Predator. Just saying we really have no choice in this, you can bitch or send in a claim to ur CC people and PPal etc. what other option is there.

Can you get money back on a charge from two years ago?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

New group, old group, same investors, new control, new CEO or not, who cares?

bernie-madoff-can-i-borrow-five-dollars (resized).jpgbernie-madoff-can-i-borrow-five-dollars (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago

Have you called your cc company?

#16 6 years ago

I listened to people like you who said to wait on Predator. And guess what, i waited one month too long. The "insiders" who knew what was happening with SKITB got their money back before blowing the whistle. Well the whistle is BLARING now so i'm not waiting another second.

Quoted from Astropin:

So fuck civility. I want my money and I want it yesterday even though you people I'm requesting it from had nothing to do with holding my money and not delivering my product. Got it.
All requested refunds should be sent out ASAP. Not arguing that. I'm just saying the hostility towards the new owners is a little misplaced....if somewhat understandable.

#17 6 years ago

I find it hard to believe that some new investor will refund your money. They might give you the opportunity to buy and get your machine but they certainly are not going to open their checkbook and start handing out cash to cancelations.

#18 6 years ago

I think everyone that has money in this game or has paid in full to heighway should get their money back no questions asked. Then when their game is ready with a tracking number, they can pay for it then if they still want it. If not, into inventory it goes until heighway finds a buyer. Or at the very least, heighway should contact each person that has money on a game, distributors included, and ask them if they want their money back, and also say that if they want to stay in, there is no timetable for when they will receive their game.

If you're the new owners and want to write your own narrative, that's how you do it. Pony up your own coin to make the games, then sell them.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

These people don't have a contract with this new "group" that you refer to. They just have an agreement with Heighway (other than those who ordered from a distributor).

I don't think you really know that. The legalese they are supposedly signing this week could and should say exactly that...you are taking on refunds, the whole lot. This is 100% conjecture at this point...opinion stated as fact.

You basically have no choice but to wait and hear from them unless you have a means to do a charge back via your payment method. The people with first hand knowledge of the "new" people have expressed cautious optimism, when they make their official ink-is-dry announcement then hit speed dial and request the money. Until then, this is all just a bunch of internet opinion based on basically nothing. The hot air probably makes people feel better...venting and what not but it's not getting anything.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

even though you people I'm requesting it from had nothing to do with holding my money and not delivering my product. Got it.

The two investors had nothing to do with Heighway Pinball?

1 - This is from March 2016
2 - They're wearing Heighway clothing and representing the brand

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21 6 years ago

But those facts...they are only your opinion, man

#22 6 years ago

Maybe there's some value in the interchangeable playfield patent. I could see them licensing that technology but pinball is not a big enough ops business for that to be very valuable. I hope they make good on their promises, even could use Stern's manufacturing for hire to get them done.

#23 6 years ago

i want and need the dust to settle, i have too much to lose as i am fully paid.
i have to hope they start building and selling pins so i can get my le.

#24 6 years ago

I voted yes, all will be fine. And I hope everyone gets a refund, after I get my pin. Heighway needs to make and sell pins in order to survive. After they get to the point where all orders have been filled they should give you a call to see if you want to take delivery from inventory they have on hand or if you still want a refund. But I seriously doubt refunds will be coming anytime soon.

Now before you all thumbs down me, I can't get my money back either, its just as gone as yours! I'm paid in full, cash, no PP or CC protection for me. The only difference is I haven't asked for a refund and haven't been stonewalled. The only plus side to cash is I won't have a PP or CC invoice coming for years to come to remind me of this fiasco, if it all goes tits up. So I can sympathize with the refund club but I can't empathize with you. Every refund given back to you guys lowers the chances of me getting my pin. It's nothing personal, it's just that in this situation what's best for you seems to conflict directly with what's best for me.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I don't think you really know that. The legalese they are supposedly signing this week could and should say exactly that...you are taking on refunds, the whole lot. This is 100% conjecture at this point...opinion stated as fact.
You basically have no choice but to wait and hear from them unless you have a means to do a charge back via your payment method. The people with first hand knowledge of the "new" people have expressed cautious optimism, when they make their official ink-is-dry announcement then hit speed dial and request the money. Until then, this is all just a bunch of internet opinion based on basically nothing. The hot air probably makes people feel better...venting and what not but it's not getting anything.

I won't bother going into the legal aspects of what you are (trying) to talk about, but rather, I will just say that I think you missed my point. That is, regardless of some "new group" supposedly coming in, there is no reason for people to act like they get to start from scratch with a high amount of respect or goodwill. People who feel like they have been lied to, disrespected, or taken advantage of have every right to "hound them" for a refund, regardless of who is now supposedly in charge.

All these people know is that they paid money to Heighway Pinball. So Heighway Pinball is liable. Period.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i want and need the dust to settle, i have too much to lose as i am fully paid.

Do like I did, turn that worry around. You losing that cash isn't going to ruin you. I'm filing this away under lessons learned: don't pre-order pinball machines! I'll add that to my list of other expensive lessons I've learned in life. Once you write the money off mentally it's much easier to look on the bright side. A few weeks ago I knew I was getting a new Alien pin, now I hope I'm getting one. Hoping to get something in the future can be just as satisfying or more so than knowing. Or don't focus on what you might have lost, think instead of what you may receive. Everyone can look on the bright side, they just have adopt a positive attitude.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

missed my point

I think I got it....again, here is what I'm "trying" to say: You said, among other things that people wanting refunds etc. don't have a contract with the new group. We don't know that yet. People can vent, but we don't know yet what the agreement is, do we? They very well could and should have a contract with the new people IF the legal agreement says so. We don't know.

All these threads are great for blowing off steam but that's all it is until the dust settles and we hear from these "new" people. Talking like we know for a fact this or that is great internet fun but completely meaningless.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I listened to people like you who said to wait on Predator.

I never told anyone to wait on Predator.
I never told anyone to wait on Alien.
In the future I will never tell anyone to wait before asking for a refund. (Never have, never will).

So to be clear... (for the third time), I never said wait to ask for your refund; nor did I imply it.

They only thing I mentioned was giving them a tiny bit of time before you start hounding them for the refund you've requested. Two weeks if I recall. Then hound away. Obviously you are free to ignore me and do whatever the hell you want.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Obviously you are free to ignore me and do whatever the hell you want.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

I find it hard to believe that some new investor will refund your money. They might give you the opportunity to buy and get your machine but they certainly are not going to open their checkbook and start handing out cash to cancelations.

According to one of the team who's been in contact with one of the guys in the takeover...

Quoted from daudioguy:

Roger and others are invested in this effort to ensure that everybody gets what they want whether it is a refund or an Alien Pinball machine or parts to support the game that they already have.
I think I can speak for the U.S. team that helped develop Alien that we are very encouraged by today's developments and we can't wait for reliable, production machines to be shipped from Wales to everybody who wants to buy one.
ddt

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So fuck civility.

Yes. It is a business decision. If he wants a refund or is uneasy, definitely jump. The new people might let the first few refund requests go through, so jump fast.

And I'm sad, because it's another black eye for this industry. I wasn't even following this stuff (don't care for their games) until I saw that whole new investor thread.

Waiting now is a bad choice. It has nothing to do with civility, it has to do with money.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Do like I did, turn that worry around. You losing that cash isn't going to ruin you. I'm filing this away under lessons learned: don't pre-order pinball machines! I'll add that to my list of other expensive lessons I've learned in life. Once you write the money off mentally it's much easier to look on the bright side. A few weeks ago I knew I was getting a new Alien pin, now I hope I'm getting one. Hoping to get something in the future can be just as satisfying or more so than knowing. Or don't focus on what you might have lost, think instead of what you may receive. Everyone can look on the bright side, they just have adopt a positive attitude.

not worried just wish i woulda blown the money on booze and whores

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Can you get money back on a charge from two years ago?

I think I did for Predator, I paid in full for that game early on, Its pay pal that has a 2 year limit.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Waiting now is a bad choice.

Okay, apparently the whole word forgot how to read...

I NEVER TOLD OR IMPLIED FOR ANYONE TO WAIT

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I think I did for Predator, I paid in full for that game early on, Its pay pal that has a 2 year limit.

PayPal told me 180 days. ???

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Thats the main reason I paid in full, if I had kept that money it would be gone now, I think its all gonna work out, this theme and the pin are too great to die on the vine. Time will tell.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

bail myself in a couple months

Good luck with that if things go even slightly south from where they're at now...which is my entire point. You have a higher financial pain point than the OP...congratulations. If Heighway recovers...there will be plenty of Aliens games to go around. If not...he'll have his money and you'll be the one left holding the bag, I'd guess.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

PayPal told me 180 days. ???

Thats probably right but I think the CC is longer, I think I'm gonna call and check it out.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Or at the very least, heighway should contact each person that has money on a game, distributors included, and ask them if they want their money back, and also say that if they want to stay in, there is no timetable for when they will receive their game.

They are.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Good luck with that if things go even slightly south from where they're at now...which is my entire point.

I'll personally be okay...one way or the other, I'm not it for the full amount, just a deposit....which I should be able to recoup (see below).

Quoted from Frax:

You have a higher financial pain point than the OP...congratulations,

Not really...I just got in late and I'm still well within my "purchase protection" period from PayPal.

Quoted from Frax:

but after your follow up post it just sounds like you were trying to encourage him to stay in longer for your benefit, not his.

See this is where we (or I) went off the rails....where did I imply he (or anyone) should stay in longer?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Just the whores for me, please. Thank you.

(Please see thread on where one finds time to play pinball)

#42 6 years ago

I would attempt to get your money back as quickly as possible and with the business changes and the price increase I doubt then will even ramp up and ship in any significant numbers this year.

I just got a long introduction email from the new investors spewing the same BS that Andrew did. Including noting the price increase. I'll post it for people to see.

Not sure how they are going to refund money that isn't there though. I will reiterate that I only got my "refund" by filing claims against them, they never actually refunded the full amount, which means that they stole half of the money. They walked away with $4500, unless PayPal recovers it.

#43 6 years ago

Hi Pinball friend!

We are reaching out to you since you have pre-ordered an Alien Pinball from us at Heighway Pinball. Sadly we have also received your request for a refund. I don’t know if you are aware of the latest changes at Heighway Pinball? Times are a changing and to the better! There is no denial that there has been a massive struggle getting to the stage of mass production. As you might have heard there has been changes in the management at Heighway recently. The group of investors that previously was minor shareholders, and uninvolved in the daily business, is now leading the company into the next phase of the company’s development. Don’t worry, we will carry on the legacy from Andrew when it comes to making great pinball machines based on great themes, but we will also bring a completely new dimension to the management side of the company. The investment group consists of business men with a BIG heart for pinball! We simply know a lot about how to run businesses successfully at the same time as we love pinball and everything that has to do with it (whether it be collecting, restoring, competing etc.)

To further introduce us to you, please find the core team below. There are more investors involved but these guys are the main group who will be driving Heighway Pinball forward:

Roger Svanevik and Cato Paus-Skrede – Norwegians.
A little about us. We have been together as “brothers” since the 80’s. We started a business together in the fire protection field in the 90’s and built it from the ground up. We also have background in business, computers and programming. We are involved in several businesses and have been involved in building most of them from the ground up. Today we are involved in and run our own businesses in fire protection, software development, construction material production, digital printing and marketing products and game operating. Some of you might have seen us and talked to us around the world on pinball shows as we love pinball.

Daniel Janson – Swedish.
My story with pinball started in a snack bar in the early 80’s. My background is with IT, I am a computer guy who started my own business in 2001, a business that today employs quite some people at a few offices around Sweden. My base skill is software programming and I originally started programming to develop computer games. In 2012 I decided to start a pinball shop since there were none in Sweden at the time. So, I started Free Play which have grown into a business on its own for the last 5 years. We may have met at some pinball show in the past years, possibly in a competition or at the Heighway Pinball booth.

Patrik Tenn – Swedish.
If you ever visit Sweden you need to come by my place, a nice place for pinheads since my pinball collection contains around 100 machines. I started a manufacturing business in the mid-90’s that runs still. My first business was founded already back in 1988. I bring vast experience in the field of manufacturing to Heighway Pinball and knows a lot about how to run a production line efficiently.

Alexander Spohr – German.
I got my first pinball when I was eleven, an Orbit. Since then I founded three companies with different partners, employing more than 150 people. They are still in existence, one is now part of a larger one.
Pinball may be a difficult business. But I am used to tackle problems in my way and overcome them.

We would like to speak to you and ask why you have asked for a refund for Alien. We are straightforward about this and are obviously very interested to know if there is anything that could make you change your mind now that things finally start to get exciting? We do have a solid plan moving forwards which we will share with you on the phone. We sincerely hope you are willing to let us explain our thoughts for the way forward.

Due to increased production cost of Alien since the game was initially announced we want you to know there is a price increase planned in the near future – however, as a pre-order customer you are still entitled to the price you got when placing your pre-order.

We will give you a call in the next few days and are looking forward to a really nice pinball conversation!

Very Best Regards,
The new management of Heighway Pinball

#44 6 years ago

So, which one of them will move to England?
Or will it be absentee owners and absentee managers?

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

So, which one of them will move to England?
Or will it be absentee owners and absentee managers?

Right?

There first priority needs to be putting out the fires and calming the peasants. They have to do that in order to keep things moving and generate interest and revenue. So they are of course going to post all happy thoughts and plans etc, anything to keep people "in". Some people will buy that and suddenly think everything is ok. It's no different than what Andrew was doing, except he just sucked at communicating.

Besides, the company has Andrew's name on it, it's the appearance that he was pushed out, but i doubt that. He i probably still involved in some way. I also don't get a warm fuzzy that it's the same people as before and they let shit get this bad to begin with.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

See this is where we (or I) went off the rails....where did I imply he (or anyone) should stay in longer?

There's a good reason I deleted that part of my response before anyone replied..

Glad that you're still covered with some kind of protection. I just don't think the right call is trying to encourage people to wait if they are at their personal break point and want their money back. It's been proven repeatedly that waiting is a great way to lose your money in this business.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

There's a good reason I deleted that part of my response before anyone replied..
Glad that you're still covered with some kind of protection. I just don't think the right call is trying to encourage people to wait if they are at their personal break point and want their money back. It's been proven repeatedly that waiting is a great way to lose your money in this business.

I think if you want to take the risk, no more than a deposit should be paid. Anyone paid in full is just potentially throwing money away... with all the changes and delays and lies... that's just a HUGE risk, and I'd hate to see ANYONE burned.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Hi Pinball friend!
We are reaching out to you since you have pre-ordered an Alien Pinball from us at Heighway Pinball. Sadly we have also received your request for a refund. I don’t know if you are aware of the latest changes at Heighway Pinball? Times are a changing and to the better! There is no denial that there has been a massive struggle getting to the stage of mass production. As you might have heard there has been changes in the management at Heighway recently. The group of investors that previously was minor shareholders, and uninvolved in the daily business, is now leading the company into the next phase of the company’s development. Don’t worry, we will carry on the legacy from Andrew when it comes to making great pinball machines based on great themes, but we will also bring a completely new dimension to the management side of the company. The investment group consists of business men with a BIG heart for pinball! We simply know a lot about how to run businesses successfully at the same time as we love pinball and everything that has to do with it (whether it be collecting, restoring, competing etc.)
To further introduce us to you, please find the core team below. There are more investors involved but these guys are the main group who will be driving Heighway Pinball forward:
Roger Svanevik and Cato Paus-Skrede – Norwegians.
A little about us. We have been together as “brothers” since the 80’s. We started a business together in the fire protection field in the 90’s and built it from the ground up. We also have background in business, computers and programming. We are involved in several businesses and have been involved in building most of them from the ground up. Today we are involved in and run our own businesses in fire protection, software development, construction material production, digital printing and marketing products and game operating. Some of you might have seen us and talked to us around the world on pinball shows as we love pinball.
Daniel Janson – Swedish.
My story with pinball started in a snack bar in the early 80’s. My background is with IT, I am a computer guy who started my own business in 2001, a business that today employs quite some people at a few offices around Sweden. My base skill is software programming and I originally started programming to develop computer games. In 2012 I decided to start a pinball shop since there were none in Sweden at the time. So, I started Free Play which have grown into a business on its own for the last 5 years. We may have met at some pinball show in the past years, possibly in a competition or at the Heighway Pinball booth.
Patrik Tenn – Swedish.
If you ever visit Sweden you need to come by my place, a nice place for pinheads since my pinball collection contains around 100 machines. I started a manufacturing business in the mid-90’s that runs still. My first business was founded already back in 1988. I bring vast experience in the field of manufacturing to Heighway Pinball and knows a lot about how to run a production line efficiently.
Alexander Spohr – German.
I got my first pinball when I was eleven, an Orbit. Since then I founded three companies with different partners, employing more than 150 people. They are still in existence, one is now part of a larger one.
Pinball may be a difficult business. But I am used to tackle problems in my way and overcome them.
We would like to speak to you and ask why you have asked for a refund for Alien. We are straightforward about this and are obviously very interested to know if there is anything that could make you change your mind now that things finally start to get exciting? We do have a solid plan moving forwards which we will share with you on the phone. We sincerely hope you are willing to let us explain our thoughts for the way forward.
Due to increased production cost of Alien since the game was initially announced we want you to know there is a price increase planned in the near future – however, as a pre-order customer you are still entitled to the price you got when placing your pre-order.
We will give you a call in the next few days and are looking forward to a really nice pinball conversation!
Very Best Regards,
The new management of Heighway Pinball

That was a lot of words. Utterly meaningless words at that.

I would ask for a refund post haste.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That was a lot of words. Utterly meaningless words at that.
I would ask for a refund post haste.

I would too, but wouldn't expect one without PayPal or Amex' assistance and it appears that ship has already sailed for most buyers.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

At least they're taking care of the preorders... but yeah....as a potential future customer..NOPE NOPE NOPE. Gah. These companies man...fingers crossed for a very marginal price increase with a LOT of skepticism..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,999 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
There are 790 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-refund-from-patient-supporter-to-angry-x-customer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.