4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by rockrand
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you in?”

• Yep. Already preordered! What's not to love!? 26 votes
      16%
    • Interested, but need just a little more info. 51 votes
      31%
    • Can't decide if I should wait or just buy FT now and kit Alien in later. 4 votes
      2%
    • Nah, too soon. 51 votes
      31%
    • Nope. Not interested. I probably shouldn't have even opened this thread. 33 votes
      20%

(165 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Stapler.JPG

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Marv:

Im sure you could pre-order Circe's Animal House in 2012.

Who pre-ordered it and paid in full then?

What happened when the title was pulled/changed to FT ?

Did you buy it, does the company owe you a refund then and your just not saying?

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from simon:

your getting a UK Pinball manufacturer, thats a bit of a result surely??

Indeed! Heighway pinball webpage states "The UK's first ever major pinball manufacturer"
    I am a bit surprised: Spain and Italy have had dozens of manufacturers. France a few. UK none?

Or small ones? (BTW: I just noticed "major" - I don't recall having seen it before ??)

PS: Full Throttle will be in Festiflip this week end together with the Heighway team! Come and play it, or any of the 325 other pins on free play...

Post edited by jlm33: had not add

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from simon:

Who pre-ordered it and paid in full then?
    What happened when the title was pulled/changed to FT ?
    Did you buy it, does the company owe you a refund then and your just not saying?

You seem to be very defensive for some reason, do you have vested interests in the company that we should know about?

#54 4 years ago

Besides, i would love to pre-order one. But i can't see it being delivered by April 2015.

Anyway we shall agree to disagree.

#55 4 years ago

If I was one of Andrew's countrymen, I'd be damn proud he went to the biggest pinball expo in the world and made such a splash.... and came home with a bunch of money.

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Marv:

You seem to be very defensive for some reason, do you have vested interests in the company that we should know about?

So none of the above then? Ill take that as a definate 'no'.

And yes, if you read above you'd see I do have a small interest in it, made that very clear when the other Aliens thread was started, in my pretty much first post on the topic I put my hands up and said Im an investor.

However, that doesnt make me blind to the fact i dont particularly like the theme of FT and am unsure if I want one myself or not, motorbikes racing do literally nothing for me. Until i get round to play the latest version of it I cant say either way I guess. Tho I do quite like fast pins

And Im not overly defensive, I just dont get why more of the UK crowd arent getting behind this more, i find it really odd. And again, I suspect it has a lot to do with the no-show at northern lights..

Will it be delivered by April ? Hope so, if thats what the team are saying, but I dont work in the factory myself.

Im 50/50 on pre-ordering anyway, aside from the topper beacon things Im probably just as happy to wait and get a standard one.

Is that balanced enough for you?

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from simon:

I just dont get why more of the UK crowd arent getting behind this more,

Tell them a Pin manufacturer (small or "major") is something the French don't have (and from what I know, won't have anytime soon...)

Andrew did a great job!

#58 4 years ago

Andrew replied to my questions and deposit. Yes we can buy the add ons separate if we dont go LE.

#59 4 years ago

Guys, can we start using the abbreviation FTH for Full Throttle instead of FT since the latter is used for Fish Tales?

#60 4 years ago

game over man! game over!

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Andrew replied to my questions and deposit. Yes we can buy the add ons separate if we dont go LE.

The more I hear about these guys, the more I like them. Customer friendly and no BS guerrilla tactics to force pre-orders on machines still months away from shipping. If this game proves to be the game I envision and hope it to be, there will be one sitting in my game room in the near future.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Guys, can we start using the abbreviation FTH for Full Throttle instead of FT since the latter is used for Fish Tales?

Agreed, I still get confused by it too. Make it so, Rob!
    ...and I know, the poll I added has it 'wrong' too, but I can't edit it.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

I've found Andrew and Ami to be very quick to respond to all of my inquiries to date.

Just confirmed my number choice (which also matches my Predator #) and sent in the requested signed order form to confirm # and payment receipt.

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm shocked people would put down money on game 2 when game 1 hasn't shipped yet.

I know it's way too early and Warren Buffet would not approve of this "investment," but I don't give a sh*t. I'm still in.

I really do appreciate all of the Pinside financial advisors chiming in, but for me it comes down to two things: 1) securing my desired number and 2) hopefully getting my game sooner than the masses (and no, I don't think this will be anywhere near April).

That said, if I don't like what I see as things progress...I'll bail, but for now I'm just plain excited!

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from molspin:

but for now I'm just plain excited!

Sweet!!!

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

abbreviation is FTHR

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from epotech:

abbreviation is FTHR

Too many letters!

#67 4 years ago

Warren Buffet would approve of making a shit pile on Apple stock and then using some of the profits to buy pins!

Thank you Apple

1 week later
    #68 4 years ago

I know there's got to be more in by now. Who else is in? ...and what number did you secure?

#69 4 years ago

you can count me in I just got an email from Andrew about My le.the guy just A top notch professional as you can see by his presentation at the expo nothing like what's going on with predator

#70 4 years ago

In....mostly....mostly - #6

#71 4 years ago

Can't wait! #101 LE Bemmett I'm up in Vail. If mine comes in first you're welcome to come up and play it!

#73 4 years ago

Oh man I really want one of these.
    Only problem is I pre ordered TBL and only have the funds for one new game.
    I am really torn between the two themes.

#74 4 years ago

#212 here.....sorry, didn't see this thread earlier.....don't want to jinx anything, but how can a licensed Alien with team involved not be an awesome game.....being made in the UK had me concerned I might never get to see, much less play one in my neck of the woods, given only 500 LE's ( a real LE #)...very, very excited!!!...mark

#75 4 years ago

If I were ever to buy a NIB pin this would probably get some serious consideration from me. Love the idea of the theme. Ill play wait and see though.

I was also super excited for the last two Alien video games and those blew...let's hope this doesn't

#76 4 years ago

I voted not interested, but I think the thread is still good.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the screen in the middle of the play field nor the swappable play fields.

The cabinets just wind up looking so neutral.

Please don't crucify me for saying this, but all small manufactures make me feel like there is something left to be desired. If I'm going to pay that much money, I don't want buyers remorse.

3 months later
    #77 4 years ago

Pre-ordered LE #88

Along with proving sales potential for investors, the pre-order system (at least in this case) is a motivator to deliver a high quality game. I am not in a hurry and will personally enjoy watching the progress (even through the inevitable delays). Seeing the last FTH demo really instilled confidence in me.

#78 4 years ago

Still waiting on Aussie distributor announcement before I do anything....................

#80 4 years ago

Done pre-ordering stuff here. Its BS

#81 4 years ago

Not much there. I was excited for this at expo when Nordman was on board.
    Now without Nordman and who knows who's coding this you can only carry a license so far. Where's the meat and potatoes ?

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Done pre-ordering stuff here. Its BS

That for sure,I will wait and see the finished product

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 119.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 12.00
    $ 35.95
    Playfield - Other
    MicksPinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 87.00
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 47.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside