IMG_9181 (resized).JPG
IMG_9179 (resized).JPG
IMG_9177 (resized).JPG
IMG_9176 (resized).JPG
IMG_9174 (resized).JPG
IMG_8999 (resized).JPG
IMG_8995 (resized).JPG
IMG_1888 (resized).jpg

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 7 years ago

Hello to all.

We are now openning a list for Alien Poker repro playfields.
Production is planned to start approx. end of September 2016.

1 Alien Poker playfield approx. 600 Euro
Shipping to the US 95 Euro
Shipping to Australia 105 Euro

1 Alien Poker playfield for EC countries approx 600 + 19% VAT / MwSt.
Shipping to Europe EC 35 Euro
Shipping in Germany 15 Euro

If you are intrested please send me an email to [email protected]

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
http://www.buthamburg.de
http://www.perfectplayfields.com

#2 7 years ago

I'd be all over this if the Playfield in mine wasn't NOS. sweet!

#3 7 years ago

Same here..playfield on mine is pretty nice but sure could use the backglass.

#4 7 years ago

I'm glad to hear that this game is getting some repro love, but it's difficult to want to invest in a PF when my backglass is crap. If I knew a BG was forthcoming, I'd be more interested.

#5 7 years ago

I'd be in for a backglass as well.

#6 7 years ago

Alien Poker bump

#7 7 years ago

I really hope Planetary repros this glass with the quality of the Blackout repro glass

#8 7 years ago

I tried to email:

[email protected]

but got a delivery failure message. Anyone have better luck?

#9 7 years ago

Backglass would be fantastic, think there is even more demand as for the playfield

#10 7 years ago

Hello to all

Made a mistake with the mail address. Its [email protected]
PPS is making the Backbox Glass and plastic sets.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

PPS is making the Backbox Glass and plastic sets.

Just to back this up, I found my thread requesting the AP backglass on the PPS forum and see that Rick posted this in May:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/forum/index.php/topic,111.0.html

If this game is getting BG and PF reproduced, I'm in!

Pretty awesome!

#12 7 years ago

Backglasses and plastics are in process now - we have the original films for them and they are working on now.

PPS will be setting up a pre-order for them on the PPS site shortly.

#13 7 years ago

New backglasses and playfields for Alien Poker?! This is amazing. I need to double check the condition of my playfield again, but I know the backglass is definitely needed.

#14 7 years ago

Put me in for a backglass as well!!! My playfield is fine since I refurbished it. I redid all the plastics myself. Wish this playfield came out 5 years ago....

#15 7 years ago

Awesome news....email sent for playfield and will be on Backglass preorder when ready
Thanks Guys

#16 7 years ago

CPR has already repro'd plastics. Are the ones PPS are doing different or better? Just curious.

#17 7 years ago

Finally!

#18 7 years ago

I just got a playfield made via CPR... Just needs art now.

8iDFH71_(resized).jpg8iDFH71_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#19 7 years ago

PPS has backglasses on the way. They are up for order on their site. According to their forum (referenced above) they are a couple days out from shipping them, but they have posted photos and are up for order. Already got my order in. AWESOME!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

I really hope Planetary repros this glass with the quality of the Blackout repro glass

It's done by the same partner as Blackout, Gorgar, and Sorcerer ... so yes.

#21 7 years ago

on it's way to us now ... so with the playfield this will make a pretty good restore ...

PPS-ALIEN-BK (resized).jpgPPS-ALIEN-BK (resized).jpg

#22 7 years ago

And here is the original artwork from films that Peter will be using ...

alien_poker_PFS (resized).jpgalien_poker_PFS (resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

And here is the original artwork from films that Peter will be using ...

That text on the lower 4 inserts is supposed to be white. I noticed the recent playfield overlay that was made available had those incorrectly printed as black.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/48/Playfield.jpg

#24 7 years ago

all that will be adjusted by Peter , sometimes we just color it so we can see it in a picture ...

1 week later
#25 7 years ago

Just got my Alien Poker back glass in the mail a couple days ago. Beautiful! Thanks guys!

#26 7 years ago

Post some pics please.

#27 7 years ago

Bump to get the playfield pre-orders rolling. If you're interested, let Peter know! Nothing's gonna happen until he gets enough info to justify a run.

1 month later
#28 7 years ago

Bump for AP playfield

1 month later
#29 7 years ago

Hello to all.

We wish you all a Merry Christmass and all the best for 2017.

Regards from Hamburg
Buthamburg Team
www.buthamburg.de

#30 7 years ago

Merry Christmas! How many more people do you need to start this run?

1 week later
#31 7 years ago

Hello to all.

We wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2017.

Regards from Hamburg
Buthamburg Team

www.buthamburg.de

4 months later
#32 6 years ago

Any new news or updates?

#33 6 years ago

Just aquired a Alien Poker interested in a playfield are these in production?

#34 6 years ago

E-mail sent for a AP playfield. =)

Quoted from pins4life33:

Just aquired a Alien Poker interested in a playfield are these in production?

#35 6 years ago

I'm in for a playfield AP. Any update would be great.

#36 6 years ago

Put me down for one, Email sent to [email protected]

2 weeks later
#37 6 years ago

Hello to all.

We are still taking pre-orders. We need some quontities to start the run and at the moment we do not have a lot of intrest,
we have 8 pre-orders and need atleast 70 - 100 to justify a run.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

10 months later
#38 5 years ago

Sent an email about this but wanted to bump the thread too, hopefully other AP owners see it and also sign up!

I've got a playfield with bad dishing of inserts and while it was mostly mylared from day 1, the area I experimentally tried to remove mylar from also immediately started losing paint, so I fear it's not going to be restorable (at least not with my clumsy, impatient hands)... So a reproduction run would be a huge boon towards getting that game going again.

#39 5 years ago

Hi to all

We still have it in Program. Im hopping that we can do it inbetween, a small run fot those who are intrested.
Ill update as soon as we start.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#40 5 years ago

Awesome news, thanks for the info

Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hi to all
We still have it in Program. Im hopping that we can do it inbetween, a small run fot those who are intrested.
Ill update as soon as we start.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
http://www.buthamburg.de

#41 5 years ago

Awesome
Thank you

#42 5 years ago

Fantastic news and still very much interested, mine has really bad wear down to bare wood. Looking forward to it.
Thank you Peter.

5 months later
#43 5 years ago

Is this still happening?

#44 5 years ago

Hello to all.

Yes, these are still going to happen. We are busy gathering all to start of begining of next year.
We have them on scedule. The light inserts will all have the sunburst pattern from the bottom,
many folks asked to do so to prevent the cupping on the inserts.
If you wish to be on the list, please send me an email to peter(AT)buthamburg.de
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#45 5 years ago

Definitely still want one. hopefully I'm still on the list.

#46 5 years ago

Wow - staring at a Murphy's law decision time. I spent a good bit of time in September making a playfield protector for my Alien Poker because the commercial ones don't exist for this game and my playfield is in marginal cosmetic shape (I didn't want it to get any worse). Reference https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-made-a-playfield-protector-self-evaulation if you want to see my home-made protector - it wasn't expensive but it was hard to do. I had seen this thread prior to that effort but assumed it was unlikely that these would be made anytime soon based on early "low interest" comment. Kinda figured my protector could end up being be a bridge until a replacement came out, but I didn't think it would only be a couple months.

When does the list cut off? Do you want "maybe" or "probably" on the list? I would guess a mid-2019 delivery, right? Certainly this run will be a "now or never" opportunity.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#47 5 years ago

Hello to all

we do expect that you have the intention to purchase the playfield if you want to be on the list, otherwise why should we do a list if its a maybe or probably.
It is hard to run a small batch and we dont want to produce to many and get our funds blocked for further projects.
We want to help those who need a playfield. We have kept the old list, to re-check we will write to all on the list to confirm again.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#48 5 years ago

Many people have asked us to use star burst inserts. The normal inserts in Aliens tend to have cupping,
many people sujested to use the star burst to prevent the cupping. We have decided to go with Star Burst inserts.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#49 5 years ago

@Buthamburg
I sent over an email for playfield.
-Mike

#50 5 years ago

Awesome news, and glad to hear you're using the more robust insert style in these. I sent an email to verify I'm on the list for these as well.

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-poker-repro-playfields-list-oppening and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.