(Topic ID: 141668)

Alien Poker missing parts, can someone provide some photos?

By MeEtc

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MeEtc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20151016_195431.jpg
IMG_20151016_195626.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I recently bought an Alien Poker and I'm in progress of fixing it up. I've noticed a few un-used holes behind the drop targets and the scoring switch there. There's 2 T nuts under the playfield, I assume there's a part or 2 missing. Can someone take a photo of under the plastic or tell me what parts are behind the scoring switch?

#2 8 years ago

Here the pictures of mine.
There are 2 t-nuts in the middle, and 2 on both sides.
Let me know if you need other pictures!!!
Byeee
Ciaoo

IMG_20151016_195626.jpgIMG_20151016_195626.jpg

IMG_20151016_195431.jpgIMG_20151016_195431.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Aha! My machine is missing the posts that should be connected to those holes. Was there a rubber around the 2 middle posts? or just around he 3 outer posts?

#4 8 years ago

On mine, there's one rubber that goes around the 3 outer posts. I suspect the 2 inner posts are there to prevent a hard struck ball from pushing the rubber too far back and either breaking the switch or getting trapped inside the triangle.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

On mine, there's one rubber that goes around the 3 outer posts. I suspect the 2 inner posts are there to prevent a hard struck ball from pushing the rubber too far back and either breaking the switch or getting trapped inside the triangle.

Correct!

#6 8 years ago

Absolutely correct. I'm missing those 2 critical posts. Switch is definitely getting pushed back, and getting lots of air balls. hasn't got stuck yet.

Thanks all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-poker-missing-parts-can-someone-provide-some-photos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.