Linked Games

Topic poll

“What's a better game Gorgar or Alien Poker?”

• Alien Poker 3 votes
    75%
  • Gorgar 1 vote
    25%

(4 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider corkgiants.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey there - I've gone a nearly complete Alien Poker playfield with all the plastics and the wiring, lights and such. A few have been removed but you probably have 98% complete. The plastics are in really nice shape. I am using the whole thing for a coffee table - it looks great. I would like to sell the plastics as a set if possible $185 - it's not cheap because I am not excited about piece meal selling my great looking table one piece at a time.

The playfield is really nice except for the usual spot above the flippers, probably 7.5 out of 10.

The backglass is currently framed. It looks much better framed because you can't see all the lost paint. This backglass is probably around a 7.0 out of 10. It is not horrible, it is just not perfect for sure. $250. Again, it is framed on my wall looking awesome, but it can be yours.

Finally, I have a special framed and matted set of Alien Poker A, K, Q, J, 10 playing card flyers. Looks amazing with the cards matted with black, white and red - really nice piece of art. Yep, you guessed it $225 - it's freaking stunning on the wall.

Let me know if you are interested - I have pictures of everything. Thanks for considering. Jim

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider corkgiants.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-poker-body-plastics-playfield-head-backglass?tu=corkgiants and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.