IMG_4833 (resized).JPG
IMG_4801 (resized).JPG
IMG_4799 (resized).JPG
IMG_4800 (resized).JPG
IMG_4798 (resized).JPG
IMG_4796 (resized).JPG
IMG_4797 (resized).JPG
IMG_4795 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago

That score is insane. I don't even understand.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I am thinking about picking one up at some point. Thing I just don't get is why does it need three screens? What does the flush screen do differently than the mini lcd at the top of the playfield? Does the backbone monitor show the same info as the flush screen?

As an owner I was thinking the 3 was kind of overboard but after having it they are all worth it. Backbox is a no brainer but having that PF LCD is really nice as I don't need to look up (it shows the same display as backbox) while the back corner LCD shows mode based info (timer, etc). It all works really well.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

How did u get one? I’ve paid in full for both Full Throttle and Alien over 18 months ago. I’ve offered to buy additional Aliens if I can just get my game. I’ve tried everything to, at the very least, get my Full Throttle. I suspect that by paying in full, they don’t believe they can get any more money out of me, and therefore I’m being ignored. I even suggested I could make an investment in an American pinball manufacturer and help Heighway out by subsidizing the cost of goods in manufacturing the games - then pay a royalty to Heighway for each pin manufactured. But, so far my pleas and my money are being ignored. If carrots won’t work, my last resort is the legal process.
I will post here the demand letter that my law firm sends to Heighway. The firm I will use has won some high profile cases against unscrupulous game companies. If anyone else has been similarly defrauded like me, send me a PM and I will see that you get added to the lawsuit. I wish it had not come to this, but Heighway has been acting in bad faith and I’m tired of the silence... and rare (very rare) communication that I have had... communication lacking substance, only vague, vacuous reassurances...

I don't understand this b/c Cointaker has another shipment coming in and they have extra (last I heard) so why wouldn't you get one? Did you try calling Melissa? I'm just confused. I've been speaking to Morgan almost daily with no issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-reviewstop-your-grinning-and-drop-your-linen?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.