You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Alien Pinball Poll...Why?.....I just gotta know”

• I have no interest to own. 222 votes
    47%
  • I have an interest to own, but used, further down the line. 91 votes
    19%
  • I have an interest to own New and ready to buy, but only with it ready to deliver no bugs, and support available. 69 votes
    14%
  • I have an interest to own new when the dusts settles and will then put a deposit down and be patient. 14 votes
    3%
  • I have a deposit down and want a refund, will decide later 24 votes
    5%
  • I have a deposit down, and Im sticking it out 42 votes
    9%
  • I own one now. 14 votes
    3%

(476 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3117 (resized).JPG
IMG_3124 (resized).JPG
IMG_3110 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_2017-08-09-15-37-29 (resized).png
HP Pol 06-18 (resized).png
HP Pol 06-07 (resized).png
10652._SX360_QL80_TTD_ (resized).jpg
IMG_0557 (resized).JPG
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

A dream theme for me really, but the poor state of the $CDN and not wanting to push my luck after being in early on WOZ and Hobbit, made me not commit! After playing it at the northwest show, I'd really like to own one someday, but only if the company is solid and able to support it, otherwise can't justify it.

I think they nailed the theme very well, and the video and sound were excellent, not convinced it's the best layout ever by any stretch, but more than good enough. Haven't wanted a machine to succeed as much as this since Jack made his announcement way back in 2010!!

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Can you guys decode this pm he sent me?

Why no answer when you clearly know all about Heighway.

#103 6 years ago

Because I've spent the past couple months derelicting your balls

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Because I've spent the past couple months derelicting your balls

And dont stop now when you geting the hang of it, Hang

4 months later
#105 6 years ago

This LE came today

IMG_3110 (resized).JPGIMG_3110 (resized).JPG

#106 6 years ago

Detelict Did the coin fall all the way now?

IMG_3124 (resized).JPGIMG_3124 (resized).JPG

#107 6 years ago

IMG_3117 (resized).JPGIMG_3117 (resized).JPG

#108 6 years ago

This thread would be a lot different if everyone had played one, imo.
I own one.
The code is really really good.
The "chestburster shot" is the equivalent of the "gem shot" on Tron. Both extremely tough shots but both necessary to reach final Wizard mode.
The sound and movie scenes completely immerses you in the game. It's.......intense.
This game takes pinball on a whole another level.
The shot layout is something I've never seen before.
There is one issue that an update in code will fix. Besides that, for a company that's on its last leg, this machine has been reliable.
You use every target, every pop bumper and every ramp to reach the final wizard mode. It's code reminds me of TWD, because of the use of everything on the playfield.
If you can shake one of these loose from an owner, I would recommend it. If you're afraid to go under the playfield and fix things, don't buy one.
I've owned a lot of games. This one is special.
And no I'm not trying drum up the price on this machine so I can sell it for 16k someday like some douchbags.

#109 6 years ago

Hey, first real LE, congrats!

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Frli002:

This LE came today

wow congrats this is big news! US located? Even bigger. Post this on the aliens thread too!

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

wow congrats this is big news! US located? Even bigger. Post this on the aliens thread too!

Single coin door, so Id say not US

#112 6 years ago

Not US, in my home in Sweden.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

US located? Even bigger

why's that?

#114 6 years ago

Bc we heard one person in Europe had one on the way but no mention of anything coming to the US. If it was US it would be first we've heard of it and it's already in someone's house which would have been even cooler.

#115 6 years ago

Looks nice. After you have have tested and adjusted everything, let us know all is well.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Bc we heard one person in Europe had one on the way but no mention of anything coming to the US. If it was US it would be first we've heard of it and it's already in someone's house which would have been even cooler.

I played a us production game a couple months ago. They're here.

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I played a us production game a couple months ago. They're here.

A production LE? What? Where? Color?

#118 6 years ago

in it for the long haul , paid in full since 2016 , I think the game is amazing and as it is a struggle playing the waiting game it is better to get the game with no issues as the earlier games had, JJP also struggled and almost went under if it had not been for investors saving them and they are considered one of if not the best pinball manufacturer now. They are pretty intense games and bound to have bugs but there team is developing new codes in a timely manner . unlike guardians of galaxy and others

#119 6 years ago
#120 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks nice. After you have have tested and adjusted everything, let us know all is well.

Agreed....turn on some lights and show that beauty off......definitely looks strong next to SW in that photo....

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from jq-pinner77:

They are pretty intense games and bound to have bugs but there team is developing new codes in a timely manner . unlike guardians of galaxy and others

Is that a joke? theres less than 100 Aliens out there probably more like 50 and Stern releases 3 pins a year, we are going on to 4 years since this was announced don't drag them into it. GOTG will be shipped and have good code with another pin released before most of us see this game. I can't wait to get Alien but

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from jq-pinner77:

JJP also struggled and almost went under if it had not been for investors saving them and they are considered one of if not the best pinball manufacturer now.

Not to pick on you but I've seen this comparison before here. Fact is, one has nothing to do with the other and the results could end up dramatically different.

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A production LE? What? Where? Color?

Oh. I don't think it was an LE. So sorry.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Oh. I don't think it was an LE. So sorry.

No worries....had me excited for a bit....

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

theres less than 100 Aliens out there probably more like 50

So despite my insider status, I have no idea how many games have been built or shipped... but FWIW, a recent unboxing photo showed SE serial #103.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

So despite my insider status, I have no idea how many games have been built or shipped... but FWIW, a recent unboxing photo showed SE serial #103.

Who knows how many shipped in Full Throttle cabinets as well.
Both of mine here have FT cabinets,numbered in the low 100's.

#127 6 years ago

I'm SE#48 if they run in order for standards it shouldn't be hard to figure a decent approximation.

#128 6 years ago

Quite sure there are more than 100 SE's in the wild.....

#129 6 years ago

SE #101 arrived here 12/21 and it is playing awesome.

#130 6 years ago

Nice! Any others appearing in the wild?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-pollwhyi-just-gotta-know/page/3?hl=frli002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.