pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaterminator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1358 8 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

The question about the price increase is a valid one.
Generally speaking, our €EUR and $USD prices are subject to fluctuation on a weekly basis depending on a number of factors - mainly currency exchange rates. We do state this clearly on our Store page. Other factors like shipping rates also factor in.
Our €EUR prices have gone up and down a lot over the last 6 months because of large currency fluctuations, but the $USD price hasn't moved until recently.
The reason for the recent price change, which affected both Standard Edition and Limited Edition variants of both Full Throttle and Alien Pinball, comes down to the cost of producing these machines. As well as the features and innovations packed into our machines, we refuse to compromise on quality. This means that we have expensive machines to produce. Costs of parts can go up which means that we must raise our prices as well, unfortunately.
Saying that, our prices 'could' come down in the future as we buy more parts for less, and more processes are moved in-house.
We want to bring both quality and value to pinball, but it may take a while for costs and prices to settle down. We will always do our best to keep our prices as low as possible.
Regarding the screen upgrades, we announced these here, with links to our store. It's true that some of our Full Throttle customers are only receiving their upgrade option emails now - and we apologise for this delay.
Customers can order and pay for their screen upgrade at any time before shipping, by visiting http://heighwaypinball.com/screen/

I think anyone with some level of investment/stock/currency knowledge have to realize, with a European manufacturer, these currency fluctuations are going to continue to happen. I can't really blame the Heighway guys for adjusting prices accordingly. These guys make pinball machines, no do currency hedging. I will be interested to see how this impacts things the next couple of years. 2 of the brighter currency shops, GS & Deutsche Bank, have the Euro @ .78 & .80 against the dollar for 2017. That's another 30% downward move.

1 month later
#2141 8 years ago
Quoted from dangerdangerTILT:

Archer is an adult themed cartoon. Maybe there is a connection here...
http://pinballreviews.com/archerblog.htm

IMO, Archer is one of the more underrated shows of all time. The first time I watched in season one, I was like holy hell how are they getting away with this stuff. Pleased to say, it has pushed the envelope even further since then.

3 months later
#3409 8 years ago

I actually parted with my Metallica <tears> for cash to put toward the LE. Glad to hear once I forward some money, I won't have to wait long to see some art. It worked out even better than I had hoped!

5 months later
#6477 7 years ago

Question, is it better to send the deposit directly to Heighway or go through Cointaker? Impact to warranty issues or things like that? In emailing with Heighway, I wanted to do airfreight shipping so not sure how that effects everything. I am just going to go ahead and send my deposit until I get the GB sold. Thanks.

1 week later
#6600 7 years ago

Ahhhh the old floating Barbie doll under the walkway.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaterminator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=zaterminator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.