• 25,257 posts
  • 994 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 267 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,933 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Unbenanntöö (resized).JPG
DSCN6990 (resized).JPG
Beispiel (resized).jpg
DSCN6998 (resized).JPG
DSCN6997 (resized).JPG
EDDFE508-1F24-478D-98B0-54950DA2BC25 (resized).jpeg
10C8C808-6D12-4F2D-8D21-4D70C74870E4 (resized).jpeg
D3F4019C-DBA9-436A-B560-6D6A4E537E7E (resized).jpeg
E4C1728B-C453-413E-A123-FC3E34308220 (resized).jpeg
DSCN6993 (resized).JPG
IMG_2514 (resized).jpeg
ALIEN-Knocker Assy - Bracket 2.pdf (PDF preview)
ALIEN_Knocker_Bracket-B.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
ALIEN - Logo Kassentür - LIMITED EDITION full.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (2 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (2 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Post #11372 Nordman outline for Alien Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #11389 CAD comparison of final Aliens vs Nordman drawing Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (2 years ago)

Post #11417 Gameplay from Heighway as of 2/28/17 Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13008 Andrew reveals the LE artwork and ramp installation in an alien day video Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13013 Andrew confirms LE art is finally approved by fox Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13022 Andrew explains the artist difference for the LE backglass Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #14488 Andrew returns, hints at big announcement coming in a few days. Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #15501 Copy of update posted to Facebook by the new HP Posted by Dust2000 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1023 4 years ago

If it's anything like this, we're all in for a treat. A guy who works for Heighway helped with this table in Future Pinball (sounds, clips, development). Also a great guy like Aurich, and talented.

7 months later
#4384 3 years ago

Oh man I cant wait to see the finished product. Looks awesome! Go Aurich and Slamtilt!

#4400 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

» YouTube video
I think Heighway's Russell Speak helped redo the rules on a cool update for Future Pinball's Aliens Legacy as well as some of its music and sound effects if I recall correctly.
With all the toys, RGB lighting, etc... I know the tangible "real" thing will out class the virtual table 10 fold when the time comes.

If that's the case, the game is going to be fantastic. If you haven't played the update to it, I highly suggest it.

2 months later
#5324 3 years ago

If you guys havent played this, you owe it to yourselves to... it's very well done. Can't wait for the Zen game either.

#5327 3 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I like the motion tracker in the apron.

There's vid clips from the movie depending on what's happening too. Pop bumpers give off pulse rifle sound with Aliens shrieking. Really like when they get close and the power's cut to the upper playfield. Makes things really tense.

3 months later
#6779 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Best abortion scene ever filmed.

And it went.... wherever I..... did go!

1 month later
#7423 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Up up up, that's the trend.

Until the big crash comes pre or post election, either way.

8 months later
#15075 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pinball is crazy expensive now. Stern Premium price point has hit $7300 (street) with Star Wars, I dunno what to say. This is what it costs now to buy new pins I guess. I don't know anything about new Heighway prices, but with the big LCD upgrade cost it looks like Alien has been put in line with Stern.
I'm pretty much done at these prices myself, but with the way people are scrambling to buy the Star Wars LE even without any real upgrades to make it special or what they're paying for Dialed In far be it from me to say anything is dead.

I would have to gather a guess that the increase for that game is most likely from being a Disney based game / license. Then again, they may keep their other future properties there at the same price point as well. Vicious cycle and all. Like someone here mentioned, the only way at this point this is all going to come to a screeching halt regarding price and people throwing their credit cards at it is a huge crash of the economy and/or massive civil unrest which also negatively affects the the economy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Göteborg, VäSTRA GöTALANDS LäN
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
Machine - For Sale
Los Altos, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside