DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17402 6 years ago

Back to what this thread should be about....

Melissa from CT said Friday my Alien would be in and shipped out shortly after.

#17639 6 years ago

I have one on the way as well.

#17871 6 years ago

I don’t see a bag of fuses in mine either.

#17873 6 years ago

The lack of instructions in putting this together is kinda weird. What’s best way to attach the backbox?

#17875 6 years ago

I got it. Thanks for the offer. I might need a pic of how the Ball launch button is hooked up. Mine isn’t functional right now

#17876 6 years ago

This is my ball launch mech. Doesn’t light up. Doesn’t plunge. Has those two extra electrical connections at the bottom. Bet something came loose. Have about 5 unused wires but tried hooking one up and the game went all dark. Anyone have a pic of theirs?

AD3F7E66-F07D-4289-ACAC-FD93B14D4E79 (resized).jpegAD3F7E66-F07D-4289-ACAC-FD93B14D4E79 (resized).jpeg

#17878 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ok when I get home I'll take a pic! Do your backbox and side lights work bc if so tell me the fuses you have in there....

They do - everything seems to be working. Found the right alligator clip to plug into that launch mech. It’s not lighting up though yet but at least it lights up.

You’ll have to walk me thru checking the fuses for you.

#17896 6 years ago

I got the single coin mech (European) door for some reason.

#17898 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Does anyone's ball launch light up?

Mine does not currently.

#17942 6 years ago

I passed this along to Delt31 but others might have same issue. If you increase the lights / LED’s to max in the menu it seems to shut them off. I bet that solves his back box and side lights issue he is having.

Other than getting a European Coin door with no mechs and a clip falling off my ball launch button I’m pretty pleased with how I received the game. Documentation leaves a little to be desired as I recieved Dialed In LE yesterday as well and wow everything is documented.

Also a big thumbs up to cointaker for using FedEx Freight. Super fast and professional. Much better than other Freight companies.

#17959 6 years ago

This game has such an immersive feel for a pinball machine. The theme, music and atmosphere are really unique. It’s got some issues like balls feeding from the trough and the shooter not always getting the ball up every time but certain shots are so much fun.

Plus the start of Ambush / Xeno Head has to be one of the best use of Theme toys seen to date. Awesome.

#18292 6 years ago

Geez this thread should be called, [deleted my Staff]

Helmut reaches out to me as well this morning to help my launch button light and get me a US coin door. That was quicker then JJP to address my minor Dialed In issues. That’s got to say something.

1 week later
#18485 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey guys, if anyone wants to do beacon lights I ordered a set when I had the game on order and they are sitting in my shop. I will sell them for $20 Canadian for the two. Plus shipping. Let me know if interested.

Ship to US?

1 week later
#18613 6 years ago

Helmut Fromm Heighway called this morning. Adressed all my minor issues. Is sending some replacement plastics, and other things to me this week. I’ve had zero issues with my Alien ownership thus far. It’s become the favorite game in my little lineup so far.

6 months later
#22258 5 years ago

Anyone know where I can find the 1.2 game code. Apparently my google Kung Fu is still asleep this morning.

#22261 5 years ago

Thanks guys! Found it.

2 years later
#27628 3 years ago

Meant to post here but forget the thread title. Finally hooked my beacons up. Great topper for $35.

8D1DCF54-FB8B-459B-A626-53D872628FFE (resized).jpeg8D1DCF54-FB8B-459B-A626-53D872628FFE (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=waldo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.