zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11539 7 years ago

This pin looks amazing. Heighway has earned my first NIB purchase. I made my down payment on the LE a couple days ago.

1 week later
#11802 7 years ago

If I hadn't already ordered an LE, I'd be ordering one now, after seeing that video. Very impressive operation, that will obviously keep getting better.

#11821 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Wish I would have placed an early deposit.

When you placed your deposit only matters if you're paying in installments.

My understanding, from communications with Heighway, is that they'll be fulfilling orders for all machines that are paid-in-full before beginning to fulfill orders for games that are paid for in installments. So, paying in full now will get you a game before someone who is paying in installments, even if they made their downpayment several months ago. I made the initial payment, and was planning to pay in installments, but am now planning to pay the balance in full, once my tax return comes in. This will get me in on the initial LE run, and move my delivery date ahead at least a couple months.

This is if you're ordering directly from Heighway. I'm not sure how it works if you're ordering through Cointaker.

#11847 7 years ago

I think he was asking about the glass that covers the display in the playfield.

#11870 7 years ago

This just arrived from Amazon. Intense research ahead!

IMG_0260 (resized).JPGIMG_0260 (resized).JPG

6 months later
#16686 6 years ago

I put a deposit on an LE in early March, and just sent an email today, requesting to begin the refund process. I ordered directly from Heighway, and added the 27" LCD and airfreight shipping, so I have $2,400 down. We'll see how this goes, and I'll update the progress in this thread.

I've played a few games on Alien, and I think it has potential to be a great pin. However, there are proven companies with some great pins that I'd rather own. I certainly hope that Heighway is successful, and that Alien sells in large quantities. If so, perhaps I'll pick one up on the used market some day.

7 months later
#21412 5 years ago
Quoted from AndrewH:

I would therefore advise people to refrain from making any libellous or slanderous statements about me – as I will defend myself and my integrity.

What integrity is there to defend?

p.s. I hope your hydrofoil sinks and predatory fish bite off your vagina.

#21468 5 years ago

I'm emailing Mark Hunt with the details of my transaction history with Heighway Pinball. I'm also forwarding him any documentation and communications that I had with Heighway pinball. This details my refund request on 9/17/17.

I am also questioning the legitimacy of transferring assets to Pinball Brothers, to avoid paying refunds, as well as the refusal of Heighway Pinball to ship games to existing pre-order customers, opting instead to generate income by selling to new customers.

Anybody who was swindled by these thieves should do the same. It might improve your chances of receiving any sort of refund from 0% to maybe 3% (no, this is not a scientifically derived number). There is absolutely no way that Heighway Pinball will present details of any customer indebtedness. The only way your information will be included is if you forward the information yourself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,999 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=sus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.