DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roffels.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1796 8 years ago

Has there been any word on pricing for the new playfield kit?

1 week later
#2124 8 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Pinball on a Stick released their earnings report for the MN State Fair and SP earned as much as KISS and Star Trek. Only 1% lower than TWD.
This game, more than any other, proves that theme + truly accessible gameplay is a winning combination on location.
Heighway can really take advantage here; it's a proven earner on location and a desirable theme for collectors.

11140009_1048856635132932_1768467766303455488_n.jpg

The question is does Heighway want to sell to coin operators or collectors? Or to pinball "players"? There's room for all, I suppose.

#2126 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Heighway isn't a boutique company looking to just sell to collectors, these are definitely built to be real commercial machines, and they're very interested in the operator market.
It just happens that there is not only room for all, but that features that appeal to ops (game swapping, easy repair) are also nicely relevant for home collectors too.

Yeah, definitely. I know an op interested in Heighway's features(modular design and removable mechs), and he's also the sort of op that doesn't want a South Park because he hates the sound effects, doesn't care if it earns well or not. An op with an integrity.

4 months later
#4523 8 years ago

It would be neat if there was some overlap of the art on top of the screen - understanding that all graphics on the screen would need to be designed with some overscan/headroom in mind. The idea being that the void isn't simply blank when the screen is off, but integrated into the art. Wish I was an artist so I could show what I'm imagining.

#4525 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It is what it is really. I just don't subscribe to the worry about what it looks like when it's off. Games that are off are games that are off, they don't look all that great. The screen will be plenty alive when it's one.

It's not that, I just like non-square bezels on arcade equipment, and overlays on screens.

4 weeks later
#4816 8 years ago

No Ripley on the playfield? Maybe that's because you're playing the part of Ripley.

2 years later
#22079 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I have to state this, if you can't name 3 Iron Maiden songs I really hope ur not wearing that as a badge of honour because its much more a case that you should feel foolish and have realized that most likely you enjoy crap music or ur an old geezer and then I'll give you a pass.

The only people I've met that are really into Maiden are 30 years my senior.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roffels.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=roffels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.