DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pincycle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9283 7 years ago

I can tell you the game is being played really a lot now in Budapest at the both of RS-Pinball.

At the Hungarian Pinball Open are a Full Throttle standard and one of the 2 Alien standard from the Expo ;

You find some pictures on Facebook and soon also Videos

RS-Pinball

#9377 7 years ago

you can find some good pics of the prototype here and a video of the sentry gun multiball

https://www.facebook.com/rspinball/

1 month later
#9740 7 years ago

I am going tomorrow with the Proto Alien Pinball to Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany.
So I have done an initial rule sheet in which you are maybe also interested (in English).

http://www.rs-pinball.at/alien-regelwerk/

I have not written down the rules of the single modes till now, but the document will go on.

Br
Stefan From RS-PINBALL www.rs-Pinball.at

4 months later
#12999 7 years ago

On Teaser have been found already on the web.

20170426 Teaser (resized).jpg20170426 Teaser (resized).jpg

1 month later
#14241 6 years ago

We will play the game again tomorrow in our monthly league.

And in ~ 2 weeks there will be Alien also on the Pinball Olympic Games in Fulda Germany.

It's really a nice game and I was in contact with some guys in the factory.
Things are moving forward, but i takes all a bit of time.

I assume there will be very soon some news from Heighway Pinball and I am looking forward on our 1st LE

#14250 6 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Game 3? Once they are satisfied with a finalized Alien and production ramps up they're going to be busy just building Alien for a long long time to satisfy the demand we are seeing for it here just on pinside if all the eager beavers are any kind of indicator. Don't let a handful of Debbie Doubters dissuade you, Alien will be an enourmous earner out on route.

I have seen already the playfield designs of game 3 and 4, but the activities are on hold on this games.

Full concentration is on Alien production and ramp up.
This is PRIORITY Nr. 1

#14486 6 years ago

Hey everybody.

I can tell you that Alien is a nice game and the Sound Effects, Videos and also lights are very well done.
The Software which i have is 0.95 and not totally final.

The ruleset (which i have then documented) is very well done and you can find it a lot of posts before.
I will work further when i have a bit more time.

As you have seen here on pinside are some people posting that they have got already a games, but as all of you know not everybody is posting here on pinside, so i assume some more games are shipped as we can read here.

Nevertheless we all now also that the company is not producing the already 100 units a month which Andrew mentioned in the past.
But I am a lot in contact with the people from the factory and there will be very positive news coming to the public most propably next week .

So lets keep the feet a bit down and wait on the news next week

3 months later
#16689 6 years ago

We handed over this weekend an Alien Standard Game with 27" Screen to the Flippnic Club near Graz (Austria).

The machine was unboxed during the Austrian Pinball Open 2017 (APO17) and most of the people had several games on it, because it was set to Freeplay.

During the Side Tournament final it was also played and Krisztián Szalai made a great 99,5 mio Game on it.
You can find the video on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/rspinball/) There are also a lot of other picture of the event and unboxing etc.

The Video will be uploaded soon to Youtube and then you will see it in better quality.

BR Stefan
Ps.: Next week an Alien Standard will be also at the Badische Flippermeisterschaft in Germany

21740527_504286123253234_1415012003635081056_n (resized).jpg21740527_504286123253234_1415012003635081056_n (resized).jpg

#16706 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great video!!!.Does this one have the lit pinblade and backpanel art? Doesn't look like it, but can't quite tell from the video. Good to see these playing!!!

No it does not have the illuminated side and backpanel.
Only extra is the 27" screen.

5 months later
#20174 6 years ago

Today a further shipment from Heighway Pinball arrived with Alien LE's in all colours.

HAve a look on https://www.facebook.com/rspinball/posts/572168659798313

The machines go next week to all their customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland

Best Regards from RS-Pinball e.U. out of the FlippArena Vöcklabruck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
9,799 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pincycle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=pincycle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.