DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmutilator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5131 8 years ago

Thanks for the update Aurich! I know it must be tough to navigate how much you can actually talk about in regards to a game that needs approval from the studio. We totally appreciate all the tidbits you have shared! I'm sure the game will be absolutely amazing

#5234 8 years ago

I bet that alien head is actual size and sits right on top of the pop bumpers... at least I hope it's actual size!

#5241 8 years ago

Yeah... I see that now. Too many pages too go through here to get all the details so sorry bout that!

1 month later
#6185 7 years ago

I like pinball! Games are fun! This game is going to be amazing...

It sounds like, as per the usual of online forums, that some people expect perfection on all aspects of the topic at hand (this game and its creators), but we must remember perfection is impossible to achieve. Its just not reality.

However, alien as a pinball machine is probably as close to perfection as you can get in life. Two of the best things merged into one!

Relax and always remember that what is written here is pure road rage. In reality about 1% of the drama of online impersonal chats would be spoken to one another. The digital world sure does reveal some animalistic anger. Its a bummer.

Enjoy the fact that someone was willing to invest their lives and mula into something we will all be able to have fun playing without ever having to see the true ugly side of the entertainment business... Even if the game doesn't hit all its marks, I guarantee it's still gonna be fun cause it's pinball!

Lets change the topic and perhaps encourage the creators to push it even further!

Waves goodbye...

1 month later
#6735 7 years ago

New interview highlights with Andrew Heighway from Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown right here!

8 months later
#12496 7 years ago

The one nice thing is you rarely lose value on popular machines as a collector, and if you take the risk and put them on location you can in fact make a profit in the long run. I took that chance, and although it's nowhere near where it was (profit wise) in the past, people do still put many quarters in such said machines (in strong markets of course). I never thought I'd be an operator, so this for sure put a smile on my little ole face when I realized it was in fact possible to make some money back.

4 weeks later
#13372 6 years ago
Quoted from fishbone:

A lifesize Alien Queen is for sale on eBay right now. 75k gets you the perfect match for your Alien pinball.
Note she's wearing high heels:
ebay.com link » Queen Alien Lifesize 1 1 Bust Prop Statue Aliens Beyond Rare 1 Of 5 Made In 90 039 S

I used to work for a Distortions haunted house named "Brutal Planet" in Denver when these were made. They had one of them out front and it was amazing! Still have contact with Distortions. Such awesome people...

2 weeks later
#13899 6 years ago

I am still feeling like this is all a dream that Alien Pinball is coming... and with every delay, I feel the dream is becoming more of one. Checking my email each hour hoping one comes from Andrew saying it's on it's way... fingers crossed the recent one saying it would be "2 weeks" isn't just more of that dream.

2 weeks later
#14786 6 years ago

I thought last June when I sat down and talked with Andrew at Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown that we were mere days away from the launch and I was like a little kid waiting for the news of it heading to my door. I hadn't been that excited about a game since Castlevania 2 for NES!! Now a year later I just feel like that same kid punished and sent to the corner, told I'll never get my game and to just deal with it. I am still optimistic, and feel it will be worth the wait, but man, this is the most patient I've ever had to be for a game. A game!!! A friggin game!!!!

1 week later
#15132 6 years ago

Now I think I'm far more excited for the future of JJP than HP, and that makes me sad cause I love Alien. Learned some things at Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown after a few interviews, and I'm now a big supporter of them over almost every other pinbalin' manufacturer.

#15175 6 years ago

Super sad that I had to cancel out of the pre-order via paypal methods due to the lack of communication. I think this will be my last time of pre-ordering pinball games for the foreseeable future. Bummer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmutilator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=nightmutilator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.