• 24,904 posts
  • 990 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Pale_Purple
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,877 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN6937 (resized).JPG
DSCN6931 (resized).JPG
CC2CD5AA-B856-4BD8-9C0C-EED08214398A (resized).jpeg
7F4123F8-8391-4ECE-AF11-E962ADD02580 (resized).jpeg
C653BBEA-0D6A-4AB8-B747-8AB03D8AB9A9 (resized).jpeg
A15EC5AF-B8AF-4747-B4C0-E2FF4E306E55 (resized).jpeg
DSCN6913 (resized).JPG
DSCN6918 (resized).JPG
DSCN6921 (resized).JPG
518EA3E1-9B40-4D09-9AF3-D08B83ACA387 (resized).jpeg
EC6E7BFE-1F99-4FAB-9410-B8F27C37F14C (resized).jpeg
DSCN6926 (resized).JPG
DSCN6925 (resized).JPG
IMG_4911 (resized).jpg
IMG_4910 (resized).jpg
Unbenannt (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (2 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (2 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Post #11372 Nordman outline for Alien Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #11389 CAD comparison of final Aliens vs Nordman drawing Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (2 years ago)

Post #11417 Gameplay from Heighway as of 2/28/17 Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13008 Andrew reveals the LE artwork and ramp installation in an alien day video Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13013 Andrew confirms LE art is finally approved by fox Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13022 Andrew explains the artist difference for the LE backglass Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #14488 Andrew returns, hints at big announcement coming in a few days. Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #15501 Copy of update posted to Facebook by the new HP Posted by Dust2000 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 4 years ago

The display in the pf just didn't work for me. Maybe it was because my eyes are trained to look at the base of the backbox.

9 months later
#1376 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Haha yeah, and that's one of the better ones. I have a whole stack of old poster ideas in the assets Fox gave me.
Check out this bad boy:
ALIEN_KEYART15.jpg

Was that an actual early marketing idea? Kind of reminds me of The Thing.

Now there would be a great pinball theme.....

1 month later
#1765 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Bottom line: no one has to pre-order Alien. If you want in early or whatever then go for it, I'm not mad! But it's not being built with pre-order dollars, it's not only happening if X people pre-order.

I thought that they were taking pre-orders on it....

Regardless, the company is pushing its product out the door so not sure what else people expect for updates.

4 months later
#4014 3 years ago

Would be interesting to see what they could have done without Corporate restrictions. I'm sure it will look good in person.

1 month later
#4880 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

As long as it's Ridley Scott directing, I'm onboard with all three. Lets just hope he picks some good writers for these...

Isn't he 74+? Plus doesn't he have a Blade Runner sequel he's been talking of for years? After Prometheus, I say let Alien die.

2 months later
#5546 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Lance Henriksen is an interesting man.
He dropped out of school and left home at age 12.
He was illiterate until the age of thirty, when he learned to read by studying movie scripts.
He was considered for the title role in The Terminator (1984), but was ruled out when it was decided that Arnold Schwarzenegger (who was reading for the role of Kyle Reese) would be the perfect choice as the Terminator".
He and Bill Paxton are the only two actors to face off against a Terminator, an Alien and a Predator.
Heres a link if you want more: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000448/bio

But only Lance went up against Pumkinhead.

Man - does he look old. Not exactly keeping up with the antitoxins is he?

1 month later
#6627 3 years ago

Newt sucks.

Need more Hicks.

3 months later
#8401 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Wow, that's some bad ass ninja action right there. Geez.
I'd be confounded too if a random came up and started shouting at me randomly, especially if I was mid conversation with a friend.

I don't know if it has been posted yet, but I saw Kanada and Andrew have some very heated words by Mike's booth today around 1. I could not hear what was said nor was it my business, but my first thought was how sad that Andrew has done all he has, build a company overseas AND aggressively market it in the US by coming to our shows. I'm not in the market for either of their products at this time but I do appreciate what he's trying to do and wish his team much success. Yet here he was wasting his energy on someone that IMO, didn't deserve it. Then... after watching for a few minutes I changed my though process to realize how sad it is to witness two passionate people who love pinball have to act like this. We see this scenario all too often lately.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middleborough, MA
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Sale Pending!
Denver, CO
$ 26.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside