pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15414 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Is this for a LE? Did they ask you about trim color/options? (I have a feeling the new owners will just have one LE trim color instead of three options, just seems a lot easier on their end)

I finalized my LE with Melissa last night, she said the choices are black, green, and chrome.
She expects my game to be at Cointaker in the next 2-3 weeks.
She also said she has had more communication with the new owners in the past few weeks than she did with Andrew in the past 2 years for whatever that's worth.

#15427 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

What # LE are you? I am paid in full and had my money held hostage and am in first 10 of their LE orders from day 1, I am going to be pissed if they are selling new ones before I get a refund or my damn game. Sorry no disrespect meant to you but I'm really hoping you are wrong.

No disrespect taken at all.
#392, but I specifically requested that number.
I gave cointaker a deposit last October at expo.

2 weeks later
#15606 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Wow I paid in full in 2014, have LE #2 and others have the game before me. WTF!!!! I have been toying with getting a refund or listing my game for sale here.
If anyone want LE #2, I would really consider selling as I'm shocked I'm not one of the first.
I'm going to decide what I'm doing tomorrow.

Seriously not trying to be rude here but why bail now? You have been in for sooooooo long and there is no difference between #2 and #392, it's just a plate they slap on at the factory. If you think a lower number will add value when you go to sell then that's fine but don't bail over a number, the game is amazing.......

#15639 6 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Great news, Aliens arrived today!

Is my LE in there?

2 weeks later
#15807 6 years ago

BRING ON THE ALIENS!!!

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ok..back on topic.....BRING ON THE ALIENS!!!

Just got home from playing Aliens at a friends house, holy crap, I can't wait to get mine!

#15896 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

FYI - the review was updated to indicate that the black plastic is under the flippers to allow the flipper assembly to be removed completely (the flipper passes through the playfield). This makes it simple to take out and work on away from the machine.
http://thisweekinpinball.com/alien-pinball-initial-thoughts/

I believe a while back Aurich mentioned if people wanted to print their own art to put over the black plastic under the flippers that he could provide it.
Personally I think the black looks fine.

#15992 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think the games sounds is amazing based on what I've seen. If there wasn't so much drama I would buy one but not waiting on sidelines

Smart move.

I ordered an LE at Expo last October and hope it see it next month.
At this point there really is no reason to rush into an order.
You could wait until games are shipping and hopefully play one in the wild before you order (always the best idea if possible).

If one doesn't end up near you on location, at least there will be more reviews /videos out there to help you make an informed decision.

I was lucky enough to be able to play it at Expo, TPF, and now have a friend 20 min from my house with one. I absolutely love it and can't wait to get mine!

The sound package is on another level. daudioguy created an atmosphere that recreates the tension from the movies perfectly. It is by far the most imersive pin I have ever played.

#15995 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't think you can order direct from Heighway anymore.

Correct, I believe Cointaker is the only distributor and they are awesome to deal with.

#16000 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks guys. can someone with a standard on order from the states PM me. I have a question and would like to know the answer. Really had no intent on buying one but now I'm getting the bug.

Make sure to manage your expectations if you order now.
Check with Cointaker to confirm but I know there are a lot of people with paid orders waiting for games, it may be a few months before you actually get one even if you pay in full today.
Just hate to see you to get frustrated if it can be avoided.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=matts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.